• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Probably Hisuian Electrode to not be weak against ground. Course that opens up being weak to poison and fire, but better than dealing with an overpowered Earthquake.

Dudunsparce or Farigiraf

Years
  • The Ceruledge I ended up using on my Violet team was a force to be reckoned with. I like both, but I'll go Ceruledge.

Tatsugiri or Dondozo?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Past Amoonguss. It at least looks kinda cool and I frankly do not like Future Hariyama. The weird floaty hands freak me out and out of all the future forms that aren't part Steel, this is the one that I greatly question why is it not part Steel because it literally looks like it's made of a metallic substance.

Swampert or Meganium?

Years
  • Hoenn I suppose, though I don't watch the Pokemon Anime and am going simply off of region preference.

Evolutions that require knowing a certain move or evolutions that require high friendship?

Back