• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Swellow! Swalot is my least favorite Pokemon. :shifty-eyed: Plus, I'd really like an Electric/Fire type that's not Rotom. (I love Rotom, but it sort of hogs all the Electric type combos, hahaha.)

New Electric/Grass Pokemon, or new Electric/Ice Pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ooh tough one! I think I'd have to say Nurse Joy so she can nurse me back to health whenever I'm ill.

Pokemon Figurines or Pokemon Plushs

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    HM Flash! I've always thought it was an underrated move - not the best, certainly, but your opponent being less likely to hit you is a pretty obvious plus.

Hyper Beam or Giga Impact?

Years
    Emboar. I was never a fan of Infernape.

New Pokémon: Poison-type deodorant Pokémon OR Ghost-type haunted lost letter Pokémon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The ghost type letter! Imagine it being a lost letter to someone's loved one or something yikes.

Hoothoot or Rowlet

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Rowlet is the most precious thing ever!! <333

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Be stuck in a cave without repels or be stuck surfing without repels?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i think i found my new signature for a bit oh my god that gif i love it i need it it's precious af

anyways i never really use repels because i hate myself so uhh.. stuck surfing without repels less pokemon with study wandering around them waters.

getting your hat stolen by a mankey or getting it stolen by an aipom

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Mankey! All I'd have to do is exchange my hat for a peeled chestnut. xD

If you were part of an expedition team in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, would you rather have the job of hunting down outlaws, or simply explore and chart new dungeons on the map?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'd like to explore uncharted dungeons, because discovering new places can be a very lovely experience! ^_^

Would you rather play soccer with an Electrode as the ball, or run a marathon with an army of Beedrill trailing behind you?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Soccer with Electrode - at least I could try and kick it away! x_X

Wield a Honedge as a sword, or wear a Nihilego as a hat?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honedge as a sword. I don't want to potentially become like Lusamine and get taken over!

Contests or Musicals

Back