• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Lumiose! ❤ I instantly fell in love with that place when I visited it for the first time!

Gen III Battle Frontier or Gen IV Battle Frontier?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm biased for birds, so Delibird takes the cake!! ...or should I say, the present? x)

Would you rather have a Pokémon-themed shirt or a Pokémon-themed hat?

Years
  • I enjoy Sapphire more than Emerald, so Crystal for me.

Steel/Ghost-type Pokémon based on huge bell OR Bug/Dragon-type Pokémon based on dragonfly?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • A similar gimmick sounds really cool! That way you can still continue both lines when more gens are introduced. :D

Do you like Dynamaxing, or would you have preferred a different gimmick/none at all?

Years
  • I still have questions about dynamaxing, but for the time being I will go along with it. It could be fun.

Use a team of caterpie holding everstones to battle Lance or use a team of male combee to battle Cynthia?

Back