• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Depends on the game. If it's a hack-and-slash or a metroidvania, I'll prefer the controller. For all the other games (LoL, FPS/TPS, rhythm games, games with a turn-based battle...), I'll prefer mouse and keyboard.
    I mean, a controller is made to make it more comfortable to play games and I find it achieves its purpose half of the time.

Holidays at the beach, or at the mountain?

This Kabutops can foretell the future =o

You know, when you've lived for 300 million years, you end up learning patterns and making easy deductions... ;)
    Seriously though, rhythm games are not very popular, it's like point-and-clicks; I doubt many people out there have played point-and-clicks ^^
    I have played only one point-and-click (Dreamfall Chapters) ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Holidays at the beach. I'm from Miami, Florida. I need my hydrotherapy to stay sane. There's not enough water where I live now and it sickens me. Though I will add that I love the mountains. I visit California like every other year and they're beautiful there.

Wario or Waluigi?

Years
    Wario. I often forget Waluigi even exists =p

Darts or Cricket?

Seriously though, rhythm games are not very popular, it's like point-and-clicks; I doubt many people out there have played point-and-clicks ^^
    I have played only one point-and-click (Dreamfall Chapters) ^^

I've got pretty much all of Telltale Games' games on steam. All of which are Point n Click. Aside from that I'd say I have at least another 10 that I've actually played.
    Point n Click depends on how it's done imo. Some of them have obscure puzzles/item combinations you need to find that make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever xD
    The TTG Point n Click games are not very puzzly, but you get a pretty solid story and just need to not eff up the occasional QTE xD

Years
    Darts if I have to choose one. I'm not really fond of either tbh, even though I was actually very good at darts when I was younger. I even had two witnessed 170 finishes if that means anything to you :)

K-pop or J-pop?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Aren't they the same, but with two different languages that I equally don't understand? ^^"
    I think I haven't heard any examples of either, so I'll just evade the question... Oh, look out! There's a strawberry playing Wii-fit!

Thor or Superman?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Fire Emblem. Never been much of an Advance Wars fan.

plane or helicopter?

Years
    Only been on a helicopter once. It was loud. Also cramped with the people next to me.
    So I guess Plane. Even though that can be cramped too.

Pose for a painting for 12 hours straight with no pauses or be the one painting it (also no pauses)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'll be the one posing seeing as I can't paint to save my life

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack or Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Years
    • Online now
    I was too young, so I missed courage, and I never watched Flapjack. I would still rather watch Courage.

Have Super Strength or Ability to Fly?

Years
    Definitely flying, it would be far more useful to just go in a straight line wherever I want (hopefully fast) and it seems fun to look at things from an aerial view.

Forever Day or Forever Night?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    France just because I feel they have better food than Germany. I could be wrong though.

Hard tacos or soft tacos?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back