• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Probably great countryside. While I do enjoy cities, too much urban life is a bit much for me :<

Pancakes or waffles?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've never eaten waffles, but I bet I'd still prefer pancakes!

If you were stuck in the Edward Scissorhands setting, would you live in the pastel neighbourhood or alone at the decrepit mansion?

Years
  • The pastel neighborhood. Believe it or not, I can actually go to said neighborhood because the movie was filmed in my area

Iced tea or lemonade?

Years
  • I don't like flip flops. So thongs I guess? But it really depends on who wears them.

Dress like a girl OR dress like a boy?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Hmm I think it depends on what you define as "dressing like a girl" because I rarely ever wear shirts and dresses. Mostly pants or shorts for me. So somewhere in the middle?

Halloween or Dia de Los Muertos?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back