• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: tokyo drifts to welcome & greet

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    After a long time of great and friendly welcoming, tokyodrift has also become tokyodrift! Wish them good luck continuing their awesome efforts in Meet & Greet and stop by the section to greet a newbie, will you?

man, that name looks good in bold.

Years
  • Looks like my secret theory that Daily staff is a gateway to mod is becoming even more of a reality.

But ignoring that, I saw you modded when I was browsing through a thread in the Supporter's Hangout and I was like "what the heck?" but at the same time I felt you had mod potential coming since M&G was in need of a mod who could fill the big shoes of two well-established faces of the section, and given I know of previous staff experience you had at EGC Forums (R.I.P.) I always had expectations you'd rise to modhood here too.

That said, best of luck Tokyo! You have a huge legacy of M&G legends to live up to.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Congrats Tokyo, I hope you'll make this forum more heartwarming to everyone, especially when you're getting promoted here already. I hope you will do a nice work here c:

Back