• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Managed to reach Mauville City and boy has it changed! I still haven't explored it fully yet, I'll get around to doing that sometime later today probably. Other than that I've just been training up my team, a couple members have evolved and a new addition to the team since the last update !

Team

Travel Journal

Kippy Lv. 20 @ Soft Sand

- Water Gun
    - Rock Tomb
    - Tackle
    - Mud Shot

Travel Journal

Skyler Lv. 20 @ Soothe Bell

- Double Team
    - Quick Attack
    - Focus Energy
    - Wing Attack

Travel Journal

Stella Lv. 20 @ Quick Claw

- Confusion
    - Double Team
    - Lucky Chant
    - Magical Leaf

Travel Journal

Dakota Lv. 20 @ Miracle Seed

- Mega Drain
    - Headbutt
    - Stun Spore
    - Leech Seed

Travel Journal

Lightning Lv. 20 @ Silk Scarf

- Thunder Fang
    - Spark
    - Howl
    - Quick Attack

Travel Journal

Zigzagoon Lv. 6 / Pickup Ability

- Simple Beam
    - Growl
    - Tail Whip
    - Cut

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I beat Tate & Liza and with Dive in my arsenal I am now ready to explore ALL the water routes. The End of the World can wait.

Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Volcanita, female, lv 57
    Travel Journal
    Pedro, male, lv 58
    Travel Journal
    New 34, female, lv 58 (has become my current default lead because of all the water routes. gave it the Amulet Coin for extra monies!)
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Metagross, idontcare, lv 55
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Jawn Jawnes, male, lv 58
    Travel Journal
    Chunky, male, lv 42 (the newest addition to the team. more of an HM slave honestly, since noone else in the team can learn Dive or Waterfall)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Did quite a lot since my last entry.
    Defeated Brawly yesterday, after which I returned to route 102 to catch two Ralts - one for Gardevoir, and one for Gallade. After that, I met Steven at Granite Cave (would've preferred a recreation of the original layout >>) and headed for Slateport.
    Once at Slateport, I chased Team Aqua away from the Oceanic Museum (after 3 tries, because I kept getting hit with crits) and went North to route 110 for Electrike.
    After training said Elektrike and Ralts (Ralts is more frail than I remember), I headed for Mauville. I proceeded to get lost, beat Wally, then get lost again before making my way towards Verdanturf.
    -
    A Vulpix (holding a Dawn Stone) bred in X was traded over this morning prior to taking on Wattson's gym. After that, I headed North for Fallarbor. Following Professor Cozmo's meteor incident, I headed back down to Mauville and did some stuff in between: entering a contest (I won, but where's my ribbon? That's odd.), beating the Cycling Road trainers, and catching a Swablu; my final team member was then trained up to catch up with everyone. Once that was dealt with, I evolved Kirlia.

In any case, I've just arrived atop Mt.Chimney. Archie's Golbat and Sharpedo are really intimidating right now but eh, I'll manage somehow.

Current Team:
    • Marshtomp lv.27
    • Metang lv.27
    • Gallade lv.27
    • Manectric lv.27
    • Vulpix lv.27
    • Swablu lv.27

Seriously though, where's my coolness ribbon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just defeated Steven! The Elite Four members were pretty easy, but Steven gave me quite a challenge. Time to take on the Delta Episode and catch some legendaries!

Hall Of Famers:
    - Cradily
    - Sceptile
    - Manectric
    - Walrein
    - Gallade
    - Swellow

Gonna do a new team for post-game.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just defeated Tate and Liza which I found really easy this time and only took 2 turns (Lunatone went down in one hit and Solrock took 2).

My team:

Sceptile Lv40
    Sharpedo Lv40
    Camerupt Lv39
    Swellow Lv39
    Metang Lv39
    Manectric Lv39

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Just defeated Wallace and earned my 8th and final Gym badge! Now time to screw around and get some things I previously missed before taking on the Pokemon League!

Current team:

Swampert Lv. 63 (w./ Swampertite)
    - Surf
    - Rock Slide
    - Waterfall
    - Earthquake

Breloom Lv. 58 (w./ Miracle Seed)
    - Seed Bomb
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Sky Uppercut
    - Cut

Mightyena Lv. 58 (w./ Rocky Helmet)
    - Fire Fang
    - Take Down
    - Rock Smash
    - Dark Pulse

Manectric Lv. 56 (w./ Manectite)
    - Thunder
    - Rain Dance
    - Discharge
    - Strength

Gardevoir Lv. 56 (w./ Amulet Coin)
    - Shadow Ball
    - Secret Power
    - Psychic
    - Dazzling Gleam

Latias Lv. 55 (w./ Latiasite)
    - Dive
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psychic
    - Fly

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Finally explored all the water routes. I also caught the 3 Regis. Regigigas doesn't want to appear today though...
    Next time, I'll try to SR Regigigas if I can actually get him to show up and then go to the Seafloor Cavern to wrap up the whole Team Magma plot.

Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Volcanita, female, lv 67
    Travel Journal
    Pedro, male, lv 66 (now with Ice Beam)
    Travel Journal
    New 34, female, lv 71 (gave her Thunder Wave. it helped a lot against the Regis)
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Metagross, idontcare, lv 66
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Jawn Jawnes, male, lv 66
    Travel Journal
    Chunky, male, lv 53

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I'm planning to do a little leveling and challenge the Elite Four again pretty soon, using this team.

Ridley the groudon
    -Red Orb
    Fire Blast
    Stone Edge
    Precipice Blades
    Earthquake

Yoshi the Sharpedo
    -Mystic Water
    Waterfall
    Dark Pulse
    Surf
    Dive

Jazz the Sceptile
    -Sceptilite
    Giga Drain
    Leaf Blade
    Dragon Pulse
    X-Scissor

Cell the Flygon
    -Rocky Helmet
    Rock Slide
    Dragon Rush
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw

Cherry the Lopunny
    -Lopunnite
    Return
    Quick Attack
    High Jump Kick
    Drain Punch

Vegeta the Azelf
    -Expert Belt
    Flamethrower
    Thunder Wave
    Nasty Plot
    Extrasensory

Any suggestions on changes?

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Just beat the Sootopolis Gym two days ago. The maze was really frustrating, since I forgot the last time how I beat them back in my RSE days. Thankfully, all the gym trainers are easy to beat since the combination of Roserade and Manectric is quite deadly. It took me nearly half an hour to beat the maze, but gosh, beating Wallace is pretty much anti-climatic. Most of them are down within one attack rather easily, thanks to my Roserade.

After beating Wallace, I've explored the whole Sea Mauville and New Mauville sidequests, received several Mega Stones here and there. Also, I captured a Bagon in the Meteor Falls as a new addition to my team (and to replace Swellow in the Pokemon league). Before we finally head straight to the Pokemon league, I'm rematching with all the trainers in AreaNav and also, catching several DexNav-exclusives here and there.

And my current team is:

Spoiler:

Several new additions are Vulpix, Growlithe and Buneary. I'm planning to catch more for my seconary post-Elite Four soon.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I have started the journey with the trainer name of Windy, and decided to name my Treecko, my starter Pokémon, as Virileaf (a combo of Viridis, or also Viridi and leaf). Currently I'm in Petalburg City, and training my Pokémon as well as increasing their affection stats.

Current team:
    Virileaf the Treecko (Lv. 12)
    Shiny Beldum (Lv. 7)
    Parker the Poochyena (Lv. 7)
    Wurmple (Lv. 6)
    Zigzagoon (Lv. 7)
    Peeko the Wingull (Lv. 6)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    ~Day: 003~

First thing I do today is head on up to Route 110 and capture an Electrike, which replaces Poochyena now on my team! I lucked out and found one with Ice Fang and Lightning Rod as its ability. I battle some of the trainers around to try and level him up a bit and then enter the Trick Master's House! I really like the simple, different, yet similar redesign they went with on its interior. I take out my Nincada from the Pc and, with Cut now in hand, I complete his Challenge!

After I battle some more on Route 103 I continue making my way up Route 110 and I bump into May! After our battle she "rewards" me with the Dowsing Machine! An item I previously never used in the original game [the Itemfinder] that I now absolutely love, thanks to its new mechanics and how its used. I fight everyone along the way and finally step foot inside the brand new Mauville Mall City! Once inside we see Wally again! He rushes off and then I make a beeline towards Rydel's Cycles and get myself a Mach Bike! I prefer the Acro Bike, to be completely honest, but there is a reason for this. Immediately right after I leave Mauville City and go all the way back to Dewford, heading into the Granite Cave and going up the slope with my new bike to be able to acquire the newest member of my team [and Whismur's replacement], Aron!

I manage to catch a neutral-natured Aron, so I make my way back to Mauville City and grind a bit to be able to train her [along with some of my other Pokés]. Afterwards I take the time to walk around Mauville and check everything out. Although receiving the Treecko, Torchi and Mudkip Dolls was really nice, I still stop and give a moment of silence over what's left of the Game Corner. I also receive a Nugget from the mysterious older man from the Demo, which was extremely out of the blue and hilarious. After I spend a little bit of time grinding and filling my DexNav up a bit, I make my way to the 3rd Gym!

I am saddened to see that the Gym is no longer themed around the color yellow, though that is perfectly understandable since nowadays the more mechanical, steel-y look fits electricity better. I'm glad to see the main concept of the "puzzle" is kept intact, regardless of how straightforward it is. I also absolutely love the fact that Mauville's overhaul is attributed to Wattson, since in the original he mentioned how he had given up his plans to convert the city. I think it was a really nice touch. Regardless, I battle him, earn the Dynamo Badge and am given what is probably one of, if not the best TM handed out by a Gym Leader: Volt Switch!

Now that I can use Rock Smash I make my way down to Verdanturf really quickly so I can open up the Rusturf Tunnel. Incidentally, I also receive the Aggronite, which was pretty cool! I head back to Mauville City, listen in on Team Magma's not-so-subtle plans and decide to follow them! Just up ahead on Route 111 I face off against the Winstrate family, finding myself surprised at how I managed to hold my own and beat them! I receive the Macho Brace as a reward and then head on up to continue my journey.

I reach Route 112 and find the Mt. Chimney Cable Car blocked off by a group of Team Magma Grunts, so I continue forward from the Fiery Path, instead. I make my way through it, come out onto Route 112 once more and I continue onto Route 111 where I stop to save and decide to call it a night.

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Grovyle Lvl. 23
    Timid @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Overgrow
    - Leaf Blade
    - Fury Cutter
    - Mega Drain
    - Grass Pledge

Travel Journal

Kirlia Lvl. 22
    Jolly @ No Item
    Ability: Synchronize
    - Synchronoise
    - Confusion
    - Disarming Voice
    - Magical Leaf

Travel Journal

Swellow Lvl. 23
    Timid @ No Item
    Ability: Guts
    - Boomburst
    - Aerial Ace
    - Steel Wing
    - Quick Attack

Travel Journal

Aron Lvl. 22
    Docile @ Hard Stone
    Ability: Sturdy
    - Rock Tomb
    - Rock Smash
    - Headbutt
    - Iron Head

Travel Journal

Electrike Lvl. 22
    Timid @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    - Ice Fang
    - Spark
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

I know, I know, my Pokémon have way too many Normal moves and I need more variety. I'm working on it. The Pokémon I have in mind will appear later/I need to get the TMs and such.

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just defeated Wallace and obtained the final gym badge, I'm going to start heading towards Victory Road while training my team for the elite 4 (I'm aiming for around Lv50-55)

My Team:

Sceptile Lv44
    Sharpedo Lv42
    Camerupt Lv42
    Metang Lv42
    Swellow Lv42
    Manectric Lv44

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Anyway, I SRed Groudon and Regigigas (not really, thanks to Gen 6's IV mechanics, it only took one try), beat Wallace and did some of the things that have opened up (Mega stones, New Mauville, Meteor Falls). I'm at the Victory Road entrance right now.

Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Volcanita, female, lv 69
    Travel Journal
    Pedro, male, lv 68
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    New 34, female, lv 73
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Metagross, idontcare, lv 68 (poor thing died about 4 times while I was trying to catch Groudon. I hope Steven's not mad about it)
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Jawn Jawnes, male, lv 68
    Travel Journal
    Chunky, male, lv 56 (I hadn't noticed before how scary Wailord's interactions are in Pokemon-amie)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just challenged the Elite 4 for the first time, I found it quite easy until I challenged Drake where I ended up loosing as my Mega Sceptile is currently the only pokemon with a super effective move to use against the dragons, before I challenge the Elite 4 again I'm going to head to the move deleter and get rid of some HMs to make room for some decent TMs that I've picked up

My Team:

Sceptile Lv46
    Sharpedo Lv46
    Camerupt Lv46
    Metagross Lv47
    Swellow Lv46
    Manectric Lv46

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • On the way, I have beaten Roxanne and Brawly and got 2 Gym Badges from them. Currently I'm in Slateport City, and on the way, I was scouted by a popular Contest Star, Lisia. She told me that Pokémon is not just about battling, so I considered to enter my first contest with one of the Poochyena that I got, called Abby, in the Toughness Normal Rank contest, and it does its job surprisingly well. Maybe I should attend more Contests soon.

Current team:
    Virileaf the Grovyle (Lv. 25)
    Shiny Beldum, which had evolved into Metang (Lv. 21)
    Abby the Poochyena (Lv. 3)
    Kizuna the Ralts (Lv. 18)
    Zigzagoon, which had evolved into Linoone (Lv. 20)
    Peeko the Wingull (Lv. 23)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    ~Day: 004~

My adventure continues on Route 111 where, after just a couple of steps, I meet Aarune! This is another one of the new characters that I really appreciate being a part of this remake. After going on about the fantastic world of Super-Secret Bases, he gives me "TM93 Secret Power" and my own [simple] Base! I teach Secret Power to one of my Pokémon and continue on my journey. When I reach Route 113, although being relatively close to Fallarbor Town, I stumble into May and she heals my Pokémon! She also fills me in on how she's going to meet up with Prof. Cozmo due to some research related stuff with her father. I really like this addition to the story, since now we actually get some form of direction as to where we need to go, what to do and we get to see more of our Rival and how they help out their father all the while giving us an actual reason as to why we stumble upon them so often.

Anyways, I continue on and I find the Glass Workshop and the man in charge gives me the Soot Sack! It's odd to see the grass not have its soot fall off when you walk through it like the original. It's also a tad weird seeing "Huff-Puff" being replaced with "Plink-Plink", though it's completely understandable as the former could be misinterpreted. I reach Fallarbor Town and am greeted with some terrible news, Prof. Cozmo's been kidnapped! May rushes off once more and I am on her trail! Well, sort of. First I make sure to talk to everyone in town and restock on Potions, Revives and some Pokéballs! I also receive a Berry Blender for my Base from some old man at the Pokémon Contest Spectacular, where he then goes on to state that "In the old days it used to take four of us to make a Pokéblock with this machine.". I absolutely love that hint at the original games!

When I'm done with the town I make my way to Meteor Falls, having yet another added scene with May on the way there. I also get a Dawn Stone from a friend and evolve my Kirlia into a Gallade! Once inside the cave I am greeted with some fantastic nostalgia due to spending a lot time in this cave as a kid [not to mention the fact it looks absolutely stunning] along with a really nice reimagining of what originally transpired here. I am introduced to Tabitha for the first time before May and I team up and challenge him and the Grunt he's with! After our battle I am introduced to the opposing team's leader, Team Aqua's Archie. Tabitha manages to steal the Meteorite, escapes and Archie threatens me not to meddle in his affairs before pursuing him. May and I then take Prof. Cozmo back to his house and he repays us with TM23 Smack Down. May then instantly transports us back to Mauville City, cutting down a good amount of backtracking.

I heal my Pokémon, restock on supplies and then head on out to Mt. Chimney and see what Team Magma's up to! I arrive at the Cable Car and let me just say that I love what they did with the place. Man, I am just loving all the interior re-designs in this game! I am sad to see the Cable Car scene change, however, as it no longer shows a close up of the inside while goes up. Once I'm on top, though, nostalgia hits me like a bulldozer. This scene right here, with Team Aqua and Team Magma duking it out all over Mt. Chimney with Poochyenas all around has got to be one of, if not the most memorable scene from my childhood of this game. I am so happy they kept the Poochyenas and didn't replace them with other Pokémon to make it more realistic or something. Ugh. <3

In any case, I watch as Archie fends off a group of Grunts by himself, move past him and battle a Grunt before reaching Tabitha yet again. Here we get to see a little more of his personality, something I definitely enjoy as it adds a lot more depth to these characters [Also, dat grin]. Even after I beat him he continues to be rather creepy. I move forward and come face-to-face once more with their leader, Maxie. He is intrigued by me yet again and decides to let me in on more details of his plans. He stops before he goes too far and challenges me to a battle!

After a hilarious defeat "stance" from Maxie, he grows even more interested in me and mentions how he should have Mega Evolved his Pokémon, a really nice touch and addition to the story that box eases Gen 6 mechanics into the game and provides us with a legitimate reason as to why we managed to beat them "this early on" and how he can definitely pose a bigger threat later on. He receives a call, mentions something about Mt. Pyre and then leaves me with the Meteorite he had spent so long trying to acquire. After this odd turn of events, Archie arrives and realizes what having given away the Meteorite meant, hinting at the Red and Blue some orbs before he takes off, as well.

Now that all that is done I am allowed to move and I head on down to the Jagged Pass to continue on my journey! I make my way down this bumpy mountain and find myself in Lavaridge Town! I am welcomed by another fantastic sight from my childhood, the hot springs! I like how they now made them a bit more modern by dividing them by gender [regardless of the fact that we can enter both], though I do miss my old, "naked" grannies. I also miss the old man buried in the sand, though I'm glad they still referenced his original line about being nipped in the backside by a Pokémon.

I speak to everyone in town, restock on supplies and then enter the Gym to go earn my 4th Gym Badge! I definitely like the revision to the Gym's design, making it so the originals' "hole" dropping and flying actually made sense with the boards and geysers, though I don't like how straightfoward it became. I do at least really like the overall look of the place. Regardless, I make my way through it and challenge this Gym's confused leader, Flannery! [I'm glad they kept her the same] Once I earn the Heat Badge I head on outside where I bump into May yet again [This is becoming rather suspicious, May]. She gives me the Go-Goggles and offers to transport accompany me to Petalburg City, though I decline since I plan to go catch a Trapinch then. I then heal my Pokémon, restock on items, save and call it a night!

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Grovyle Lvl. 26
    Timid @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Overgrow
    - Leaf Blade
    - Fury Cutter
    - Mega Drain
    - Grass Pledge

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 26
    Jolly @ No Item
    Ability: Steadfast
    - Draining Kiss
    - Confusion
    - Disarming Voice
    - Magical Leaf

Travel Journal

Swellow Lvl. 27
    Timid @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Guts
    - Boomburst
    - Aerial Ace
    - Steel Wing
    - Secret Power

Travel Journal

Aron Lvl. 26
    Docile @ Hard Stone
    Ability: Sturdy
    - Rock Slide
    - Rock Smash
    - Headbutt
    - Iron Head

Travel Journal

Manectric Lvl. 27
    Timid @ Manectite
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    - Ice Fang
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I realized that Mt. Chimney was blocked off by Team Aqua Grunts, so I had to detour to Fallarbor. During training, Kirlia evolved into Gardevoir and I had it take part in Beauty Contests. I decided to hold off on Master Rank until I increased Gardevoir's condition further. I also defeated Aqua Admin Shelly at Meteor Falls and met Maxie. I noticed that in the past, Maxie was more accepting of the player's help to defeat Team Aqua, but in the remakes, his personality has gotten more serious, up to the point that he will not forgive anyone who interferes with his original plan of furthering mankind. On a random note, I really enjoyed the remixed music of Meteor Falls.

Current team:

Marshtomp, male, level 34
    Travel Journal

-Protect
    -Rock Slide
    -Water Pledge
    -Bulldoze
    Nature: Adamant

Metang, level 31
    Travel Journal

-Hold Back
    -Iron Head
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Bulldoze
    Nature: Adamant

Linoone, male, level 31
    Travel Journal

-Headbutt
    -Rock Smash
    -Pin Missile
    -Cut
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Pickup

Lombre, female, level 31
    Travel Journal

-Nature Power
    -Mist
    -Mega Drain
    -Bubble Beam
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Swift Swim

Gardevoir, male, level 31
    Travel Journal

-Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Magical Leaf
    -Flash
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace

Swellow, male, level 31
    Travel Journal

-Roost
    -Aerial Ace
    -Steel Wing
    -Quick Attack
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Scrappy

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day 9 was skipped due to me catching up to my anime watching hahaha.

Candela's Hoenn Journal: Day 10

While searching for some QR codes, I accidentally stumbled across the three QR codes of Game Freak's staff, so I rushed towards Mosdeep (ignoring all the trainers in the process as usual) to get to that old man's house. Morimoto didn't give me anything interesting though, boo.

But while I'm at it, I went to Mosdeep's gym for a challenge. Scepteelee decimated the competition, and when I faced Tate and Liza the two of them went down rather quick without any of my Pokemon retaining damage. Then again, I was using a Mega-Sceptile and a Milotic against them.

After watching that surge of light that appeared when I went outside, I went to Steven's house and got the HM for Dive. I'm not willing to give up a slot on Milotic for Dive, so I went to route 119 and caught myself a Sharpedo nicknamed Torspeedo ('cause Torpedo is not allowed 'cause it has 'pedo' in it, thanks a lot Game Freak <_<) as my Surf slave.

'Cause I already have a Flygon and an Armaldo to deal with the Magma folks, I boxed Lamiroir to replace her with Torspeedo and taught him Surf and Dive. Flew back to Mosdeep to see Torspeedo in full action. Sharpedo's a GODSEND! Never have I traveled across Hoenn's water routes this quickly.

I ended up spending the day exploring Hoenn's huge water routes. Team Magma and Groudon can wait, time to find them Secret Secret Base locations~

EDIT 23:21; 4 hours since this was posted

Well... I've cleared most of the water routes now... As well as Sea Mauville's sidequest (yay free nuggets!).

And because of that, I've decided to go to Seafloor Cavern, depositing Amimi to replace her with Lamiroir 'cause she's now the one left behind in level. After clearing the cave and defeating Maxie (what a pushover), I went to the Cave of Origin to meet Groudon. Well... I didn't expect to ride on it for a short bit.

Oh well, I switched to Skywind as starting Pokemon 'cause Groudon's Ground-type moves can't affect him and Fire-type moves are not-very-effective, which means all Groudon has left is Rest. After 7 Ultra Balls, Groudon is mine... Well, that went faster than expected.

And now my gym challenge will be temporarily halted as I have just obtained the Eon Flute! Ooh... Barrel Rolls~

~End Day 10~​

Current Team:
    Scepteelee | Sceptile M | Lv 47
    Amimi | Delcatty F | Lv 48
    Quick | Manectric M | Lv 47
    Skywind | Flygon M | Lv 49
    Rock J | Armaldo M | Lv 47
    Lamiroir | Milotic F | Lv 48

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Archie's Golbat and Sharpedo are really intimidating right now but eh, I'll manage somehow.
    As it turned out, I didn't have as much trouble as I expected.
    -
    After beating Flannery (surprised her Torkoal didn't keep the White Herb strategy) and picking up the egg, I explored the desert (and picked up the Claw Fossil) before returning to Petalburg via Rusturf tunnel. As for Norman, Slaking's Retaliate KO'd Gallade, after which I switched to Manectric for T-Wave and to heal said Gallade. Once Surf was obtained, I did a bit of exploring before surfing down to Dewford, then Slateport - I originally intended to explore Sea Mauville, but apparently I needed Dive. Slightly disappointed, I went to Route 119 and cleared Team Aqua from the Weather Institute; along the way, I also met Steven and the Eon Duo - Latias was obtained, but not as a team member unfortunately. Castform was picked up and I finally arrived in Fortree.

The Winona battle was surprising, as I was expecting her Altaria to have Dragon Dance - I even grinded Swablu to lv.35 in case Manectric was KO'd. Fly in hand, I did some backtracking (Trick House and obtaining a Fire Stone, to be more specific) before heading towards Lilycove. I'm currently in the middle of the city, just steps away from the rival battle.

Current Team
    Swampert lv.37
    Gallade lv.38
    Ninetales lv.38
    Manectric lv.37
    Altaria lv.37
    Metang lv.37

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Defeated the Elite 4 after a few tries, I'm aiming to complete the Delta Episode and then start a new game (I'll be picking Mudkip this time)

My team:

Sceptile Lv55
    Camerupt Lv55
    Sharpedo Lv55
    Manectric Lv54
    Glalie Lv58
    Heracross Lv44

I swapped Swellow and Metagross for Glalie (from the demo) and Heracross to deal with Sydney a little better, I switched the exp share on while I trained Heracross from Lv1 resulting in the rest of my team gaining a few extra levels in the process

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back