• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
  • Defeated Flannery and am now battling the trainers in Norman's gym, I have a Machop that I caught at Jagged Pass which I might train to around Lv28 to use against Norman's pokemon.

My Team:

Grovyle Lv28
    Numel Lv28
    Pelliper Lv27
    Swellow Lv27
    Metang Lv28
    Machop Lv20

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Done plenty more exploring of the surrounding areas and my team is starting to come along nicely as planned! Managed to clear off Team Aqua from Pealburg Woods and defeat Roxanne earning me the Stone Badge! Since then I've just been pretty much training up my team in preparation for Brawly who I'm about to battle. Oh, and I purposely turned the Exp. Share off instantly to prevent over-levelling.

Team

Travel Journal

Kippy Lv. 14

- Water Gun
    - Growl
    - Tackle
    - Mud-Slap

Travel Journal

Deity Lv. 14

- Peck
    - Quick Attack
    - Focus Energy
    - Wing Attack

Travel Journal

Stella Lv. 14 @ Quick Claw

- Confusion
    - Double Team
    - Lucky Chant
    - Disarming Voice

Travel Journal

Dakota Lv. 14 @ Miracle Seed

- Mega Drain
    - Tackle
    - Stun Spore
    - Leech Seed

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just defeated Brawly and delivered the letter to Steven. It seems like Granite cave changed quite a bit....

My team:

Torchic (M) lv 13
    Lombre (M) lv 14
    Ralts (F) lv 14
    Whismur (M) lv 12 (I'm not fully sure I want to keep him yet...)

I was thinking of nicknaming them when I get to Slateport. It's so difficult to think of names I won't end up hating though. I was thinking of calling Lombre "Chester" and Ralts "Hime".

Lombre has really been putting in work. Ralts was doing really well in Brawlys gym too, until his Makuhita knocked her out.

I caught a shiny Zigzagoon on route 116. Just a regular encounter. (no dexnav) Did they make it super easy to get shinies now? It seems like everyone and their mothers are catching shinies this time around.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Obtained the game this morning and named Mudkip "Aqua" after the first Mudkip I chose in Sapphire. After that, I downloaded the shiny Beldum and caught a Fire Fang Poochyena via the DexNav tutorial. Played with said DexNav for a bit before moving on to Rustboro.
    After beating Roxanne and rescuing Peeko, I headed for Dewford. I'm currently in Dewford Gym.

Current team:
    Mudkip lv.14
    Beldum lv.13
    Taillow lv.13 (not final)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Caught a road-ready Rayquaza and Zekrom last night (won't be revealing the natures and stuff since they can be run a few different ways). Came to find out that you can only catch one portal Pokemon a day!

I think I'll catch some more legendaries and look for mega stones today.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day eight of my Travel Journal:

My events of yesterday started with me leaving Fortree to deal with some things. I flew to Route 126 where I battled the trainers that I missed. After that, I flew to Meteor Falls to clear the areas I had not dealt with. I also found some more [Super] Secret bases on Routes 113, 114, 115, and 127. So I visited those ones. Then I decided that it was probably time for me to make my way to the Pokemon League.

So since I was on Route 127 at the time, I surfed south to Route 128. I then made my way east to Evergrande City. After healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I headed through Victory Road. While I was going through Victory Road, I caught the final member of my team, but in its form before its final regular evolution. Close to the end of Victory Road I encountered and battled Wally. After defeating him, He gave me an evolutionary stone. I then reached the Pokemon League. After doing some Super Training with my last team member, I stopped for the night.

Star Wars Jedi Team
    Luke (Swampert)
    L74/Naughty
    Hold Item: Swampertite
    Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, Dive

Obi-Wan (Swellow)
    L65/Lax
    Hold Item: Amulet Coin
    Moves: Air Slash, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Fly

Anakin (Manectric)
    L60/Gentle
    Hold Item: Manectite
    Moves: Bite, Thunder, Strength, Discharge

Yoda (Torkoal)
    L60/Timid
    Hold Item: Charcoal
    Moves: Rock Smash, Secret Power, Earthquake, Flamethrower

Ki-Adi (Banette)
    L57/Quirky
    Hold Item: Banettite
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Shadow Ball

Mace Windu (Lairon)
    L39/Impish
    Hold Item: Aggronite
    Moves: Take Down, Cut, Iron Tail, Iron Defense

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • One delightful thing I just discovered in the game is that when you return to the Pokemon League, you're no longer treated as a newcomer. Steven and the Elite 4 all acknowledge that they've battled you before, and I find it makes the experience more rewarding.

Also, throughout the epilogue, the characters refer to you as the Champion. There really is a fantastic feel post-story that I'm enjoying the hell out of.

GF's outdone themselves on character development this time around.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Defeated Norman a short while ago, I beat him on first try but I was done to my final pokemon (Machoke) and got lucky thanks to Slaking loafing around, if he hadn't I would have lost as my Machoke was at half health, after beating him I received HM03 Surf and proceeded straight to Route 118 and caught myself a Carvanha and an Electrike.

My team:

Grovyle Lv29
    Numel Lv28
    Carvanah Lv27
    Metang Lv29
    Swellow Lv28
    Electrike Lv24

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Arrived in Mauville and got the Mach bike. Headed back to Granite Cave to pick up an Aron. Nicknamed my Pokémon while in Slateport.

Team:

Feathers the Combusken (M) lv 20
    Chester the Lombre (M) lv 20
    Hime the Kirlia (F) lv 20
    Guy the Loudred (M) lv 20
    Aron (F) lv 13

I'm getting kinda conflicted because I strongly want to add both a Drifloon and Seviper to my team. I guess I could rotate 7 party members....even though I don't really like the idea.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I battled Winona a short while ago and lost so have started training my team a little bit, I got carried away with the DexNav feature while battling wild Pelipper while at the same time trying to find one holding a lucky egg (I have 2 so far), I'm going to call it a day for now and carry on tomorrow as I think I'll be able to defeat Winona with my team as they are at the moment

My Team:

Grovyle Lv32
    Numel Lv32
    Sharpedo Lv32
    Metang Lv32
    Swellow Lv31
    Manectric Lv37

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I beat Norman just now and now I'm ready to do all the Surf sidequests before heading for Fortree. I also had an Egg-hatching session with 34 (which went on for way longer than it should've) and got a Naive and an Adamant Synchronise Ralts out of it. They'll be most useful when I start SR-ing legendaries. Lastly, I went to the Move Relearner and gave my Fairy types actual Fairy moves.

Travel Journal
    Volcanita, female, lv 41 (unsurprisingly. performed very well in Norman's Gym)
    Travel Journal
    Pedro, male, lv 37 (now with Surf)
    Travel Journal
    New 34, female, lv 37 (I gave her the Expert Belt to hold, though I'm pretty sure she can OHKO things even without it)
    Travel Journal
    Metang, idontcare, lv 37 (apparently every NPC in the game won't stop talking about how awesome this Pokemon is supposed to be)
    Travel Journal
    Jawn Jawnes, male, lv 38 (ever since I had him relearn Play Rough, he's been my default lead outside of Gyms. 1 Heart Scale well spent)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Day 002:

Today began by me entering Mauville and checking out the new layout and making myself familiar with it, acknowledging Wally and pummelling him into the ground because I'm now his R-R-Ri... Never mind.

After that, I checked out Verdanturf smashing rocks in the Rusturf tunnel so the lovers can be together, I did think about leaving some Pokes in Day Care, but I have nothing I'm desperate for at the moment. I'll finish the Pokédex after I complete the game on Omega Ruby!

The next think I did was head to Fallabor town, where I've completed much of that, and I've now just got the Meteorite and am heading out of Mt Chimney down Jagged Pass to Lavaridge Town for some cookies.

Currently my team looks like:
    • Grovyle - Lvl 34
    • Metang - Lvl 34
    • Nuzleaf - Lvl 32
    • Gardevoir - Lvl 31
    • Swellow - Lvl 32
    • Linoone - Lvl 30

Years
  • Captured Zekrom, Kyurem, & Lugia

Current Team:

Magezone (Level 61)
    Hydregion (Level 100)
    Beedrill (Level 23)
    Houndour (Level 21)
    Pigeot (Level 48)
    Aggron (Level 48)

Years
  • Having done some Battle Resort training for some Pokémon I transferred from X not long ago, I decided I wanted to rematch the Elite Four and Champion again. Here, they were a bit stronger than last time, but thanks to my levels they still weren't very difficult, and I had all six of my team members participate at least once in each fight. Even the Champion, Steven, I defeated again without using any items, but this time also without anything fainting, and once again everything getting a throw in - his four initial Pokémon with the same ones I used then, but Gnarly against his Carbink (OHKO with Soft Sand boosted Earthquake) and Parallel against his Aerodactyl (OHKO with Thunderbolt, but not without annoying flinch followed by burn from Fire Fang). And as I mentioned, his team is definitely not as bulky or strong here (Carbink? Really?). Also, is it just me, or do the league have a lot of Pokémon with -Speed natures or do they not really have the IVs it says they do? But that said...

Bellossom (M) "Sunnyside", Level 72
    Flygon (M) "Gnarly", Level 74
    Magnezone "Parallel", Level 74
    Hariyama (M) "Makit", Level 72
    Gardevoir (M) "Purity", Level 72
    Swampert (M) "Slippers", Level 75

Current playing time: 37:57 - For having the game nine days now, seems i've put more time into it than it feels I have.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    [I decided to write this one out as I was playing the game so as to save myself the stress of trying to remember everything in one sitting, but in the process I ended up with a really huge post. I apologize for its length.]

~Day: 002~

I begin my day by heading out towards Petalburg Woods. On my way there I get a stroke of luck and find a Timid natured Taillow with Boomburst! I am extremely happy for finding it and make it a brand new addition to my team! After that, I reach Petalburg Woods and work my way through it, capturing all Pokémon I have yet to register in Pokédex. I stumble into the scientist from Devon that's looking for a Shroomish and I meet a Team Magma Grunt for the first time! In an attempt to save the scientist I confront the Grunt, making sure to engrave the face of the man [well, kid] who will make his team's life a living hell into his brain with a good ol' fashioned Pokémon beating!

After all of that is done, the scientist rewards me with the much appreciated Exp. Share! Since this is my "second" playthrough and the first time where I will actually be trying to work on my team rather than focusing on my starter the whole way, I leave it on. On my way out, after capturing the remaining Pokémon to fill my DexNav, a brand new scene occurs that was not a part of the original game! I am once again heavily intrigued by the contents of this scene.

Spoiler:

Afterwards, I get the Wailmer Pail and backtrack a bit to water the berries I had planted on my way here, come back and then continue on my towards Rustboro City. Once there, and after bumping into May, I stock up on Potions and PokéBalls, talk to everyone in town and then make my way towards my first Gym! After having seen the Gym once more in Emerald before visiting it in here I am really digging the re-design of it. It keeps the original concept of corridors you can use to evade the trainers whilst being able to give life and personality to your surroundings, and I think that was pretty neat.

Once I reach Roxanne I am actually taken aback by the "difficulty" of the battle. Now, it's not that it was actually a hard battle, but keep in mind that every Pokémon game I've played up until now I would only focus on my starter, leaving me overleveled throughout the majority of the story. This was unexpected and really nice, making me enjoy my battle a lot more and actually think on what I'm doing.

With that being said, I acquired the Stone Badge shortly after and I head out of the Gym, only to find that the same scientist from earlier is in danger once more. I follow him and find out that Team Magma has stolen his "Devon Parts", and it's up to me to retrieve them! On my way to the Rusturf Tunnel I start to notice that, due to Exp. Share, my other Pokémon are leveling up equally to the one I'm using and it leaves me no room to actually use them or cycle through them, since there's no need. So, for the time being, I turn it off.

Inside Rusturf Tunnel, before challenging the Team Magma Grunt, I capture the next member of my team, Whismur! I then battle the Grunt, retrieve the Devon Parts and save Peeko. I make my way back, gaining access to the top floor of the Devon Corporation and I meet Mr. Stone, the president of said corporation. He upgrades my PokéNav Plus with the BuzzNav and gives me a letter he wants delivered to Steven, a good friend of his currently located in Dewford Town. I leave, make my way back to Mr. Briney's cottage and, with his help, I reach Dewford Town!

I go around town and I talk to everyone, get the Old Rod and capture all of the Pokémon from the Granite Cave before heading towards the second Gym! I really like that Steven has become off-limits until you beat the Gym, making it so that players don't find him and then move on to Slateport forgetting to get their badge. I also really like how, although Flash no longer plays a part on either the Granite Cave or the Gym, they still kept the darkness element and got creative with it. I reach Brawly, notice the nice little screen behind him that lets me know how many Pokémon he has, we battle and thanks to my trusty Taillow, I earn the Knuckle Badge! He then tells me about Steven having gone to the Granite Cave, letting me know that I can now proceed.

Once I head on over to the Granite Cave I come face-to-face with Steven, staring up at what seems to be an ancient mural of Groudon! I absolutely love the addition of this mural, especially since it now gives Steven more of a reason to actually be in the cave in the first place. In any case, he introduces himself and, after giving him the letter I was entrusted with, he gives me the first of many gifts [which I will henceforth call Steven Gifts], TM51 Steel Wing! And with that, I am off to Slateport City!

When I arrive at Slateport I take my time to battle and talk to everyone I can, taking in the sights and enjoying the line of Team Magma Grunts that I remember oh-so well from the original. I check out the Shipyard to get rid of the Grunts and I enter the museum in search of Captain Stern. The museum showcases another thing I love about this remake, and it's the detail and redesigns of the interior of almost every building. I take my time to read everything before heading up, talking to Capt. Stern and facing off against the Team Magma Grunts that show up! After I'm done battling them, Maxie, their leader, finally makes an appearance! He fills me in on Team Magma's goal, warns me to never meddle in their affairs again, and leaves. Afterwards I get to give Stern his Devon Goods Parts and, with no indication on what else to do, I head on up towards Mauville City!

BUT WAIT. There's more! Before I get to leave Slateport City, a scene unfolds in which we are introduced to not only the fantastic Pokémon Contest Spectacular, but to the brand new characters Lisia and Ali [her Altaria]! I absolutely love her addition into this game, especially since it gives players an actual introduction for the Contests! After making a show out of "scouting" me in front of the cameras, Lisia hands me a Contest Pass and a Pokéblock Kit to get me started! I head on inside where she speaks to me once more and gives me a Contest Costume that somehow fits me perfectly. [Though I do love the concept of it. Pretty great idea].

I go on to enter my first ever Contest, putting up my Treecko to face off on the Normal Rank Coolness Contest, where it actually ends up winning! Lisia congratulates me and, when spoken to again, tells me more about why she does what she does. I actually rather liked that. I then head out of the dressing room only to be stopped by a Pokémon Breeder who tells me they were so captivated by my costume that they ran off to make one herself. Not only that, but she made it for a rather "fashion-conscious" Pikachu she knows, the Cosplay Pikachu, and then she gives her to me! I SR a handful of times to get a good nature for it, head out, save and finally call it a night.

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Treecko Lvl. 15
    Timid @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Overgrow
    - Pound
    - Leer
    - Mega Drain
    - Quick Attack

Travel Journal

Poochyena Lvl. 16
    Hardy @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Run Away
    - Thunder Fang
    - Howl
    - Sand Attack
    - Bite

Travel Journal

Ralts Lvl. 15
    Jolly @ No Item
    Ability: Synchronize
    - Synchronoise
    - Confusion
    - Disarming Voice
    - Teleport

Travel Journal

Taillow Lvl. 16
    Timid @ No Item
    Ability: Guts
    - Boomburts
    - Growl
    - Wing Attack
    - Quick Attack

Travel Journal

Whismur Lvl. 16
    Bashful @ Silk Scarf
    Ability: Soundproof
    - Pound
    - Echoed Voice
    - Astonish
    - Screesh

I feel like my team is a bit underleveled. To those of you that actually read this [if anyone did at all], what do you guys think? Am I doing alright or should I try and level up some more before doing anything else?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Candela's Hoenn Journal: Day 7 & 8

Day 7:

I then proceeded to Route 118 and battle the trainers I've missed to level Lamiroir up. Lamiroir evolved into a Milotic during the process. Then I went ahead and challenge other trainers with Lamiroir in the lead to grab some exp, and Rock J to switch in for the attack. Sure he's only lv 22, but he's doing good so far.

I then went to save the Weather Institute. I switched the lead from Lamiroir to train Skywind, seeing that I want to evolve him before Fortree City. Poor thing fainted when battling against Tabitha, but Lamiroir managed to deal a OHKO against his Camerupt.

After picking up the Castform, I went to challenge May. Man, why is she so easy to beat? :|

Anyway, after the battle I went to defeat the Ninja boy near Fortree, giving Skywind the exp he needed to grow to level 35 and evolve.

After exploring Fortree City, I went to Route 120 to grab the Devon Scope. Defeated the Kecleon 'cause I had no use for it. Went back to Fortree's Gym to challenge it. Quick pretty much decimated the gym, what with Charge Beam giving him extra Sp.Attack he practically OHKO the whole gym.

And then I switched to Rock J at the front for training. Hurdling down Route 120 and Route 121, dodging as many trainers as I can just so I can reach Lilycove's Department store. Upon reaching Lilycove, I quickly healed and went on to challenge May again. And again, she's pretty easy to beat. I only had to use 2 Pokemon and they're underleveled as well. :/

Reaching Lilycove's Department Store, I rushed into the Elevator and went to the 5th floor, but Secret Base goods sold at the 5th floor wasn't the one I was after. It was the Clearance Sale! I wasted about 120k on the Clearance Sale alone, and bought more goods at the 5th floor, and then flew back to my Secret Base to redecorate.

After all that, I decided it's time to clear out the sea routes between Petalburg and Slateport, so I went ahead and flew to Route 104. Clearing the trainers of Route 104 'til 106, as well as a quick trip to Granite Cave, Rock J evolved so I switched to Lamiroir to train her. After clearing out the routes, I went back to Route 120 and Route 121 to battle the trainers I've missed.

Also, I explored Lilycove for a bit. It's nice to see a fan club for my Contest achievements.

Day 8:

Went to Mt. Pyre this time. I placed Skywind on the lead since he's the last one that is not fully evolved yet. It's nice to see the holes patched up, 'cause it was a hassle back at RSE. But in order to reach the outside areas of Mt. Pyre, we still need to climb up. *sigh*

Anyway, Skywind took out Team Magma residing at Mt. Pyre, and then we flew to Slateport to try and stop the Submarine thieves. Obviously, it didn't happen, so I rode a boat with Stern to Lilycove (yay shortcuts) and went to Team Magma's base. Skywind took out the base, and I swear that Trainer Horde is terribly weak. Oh well, at least I get to see Courtney again after that battle.

And since Skywind still needs more exp to level up, I went to Route 123's eastern side and trained down the ledge. Forgot to bring my HM slave, so I haven't completely cleared it yet. Oh well, at least he only needed one more Pokemon battle to evolve. A quick battle later, I finally get my Flygon. The team's shaping up quite well.

~End Day 7 & 8~​

Current Team:
    Scepteelee | Sceptile M | Lv 39
    Amimi | Delcatty F | Lv 39
    Quick | Manectric M | Lv 39
    Skywind | Flygon M | Lv 45
    Rock J | Armaldo M | Lv 40
    Lamiroir | Milotic F | Lv 39

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • A lot has happened over the past few days.

I was scouted by Lisia and managed to complete the Cool category of the Contest Spectacular: Normal Rank with Taillow and the other three with Cosplay Pikachu. I arrived at Mauville and I was surprised by how much it changed over the past 10 years. I got lost there and I'm still figuring out where things are. I also beat Wally in front of the Mauville Gym, completed Rusturf Tunnel and swept Wattson, just like old times. The other five members of the team evolved during this time. I'm just about to leave for Mt. Chimney, but my team is overleveled at this point of the game because of trainer rematches and the Trick House.

Current team:

Marshtomp, male, level 30
    Travel Journal

-Tackle
    -Rock Slide
    -Water Pledge
    -Bulldoze
    Nature: Adamant

Metang, level 27
    Travel Journal

-Hold Back
    -Iron Head
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Bulldoze
    Nature: Adamant

Linoone, male, level 27
    Travel Journal

-Headbutt
    -Rock Smash
    -Pin Missile
    -Cut
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Pickup

Lombre, female, level 27
    Travel Journal

-Astonish
    -Mist
    -Mega Drain
    -Bubble Beam
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Swift Swim

Kirlia, male, level 27
    Travel Journal

-Draining Kiss
    -Confusion
    -Magical Leaf
    -Flash
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace

Swellow, male, level 27
    Travel Journal

-Roost
    -Aerial Ace
    -Steel Wing
    -Quick Attack
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Scrappy

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just defeated Winona after a little bit more training, I'm going to head to Lilycove and Mt Pyre while aiming to train my team to around Lv45 ready for the next badge

My Team:

Grovyle Lv34
    Sharpedo Lv32
    Camerupt Lv34
    Swellow Lv32
    Metang Lv33
    Manectric Lv38

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I'm currently at Fortree, having beaten Winona's Gym. I was a bit surprised that New Mauville isn't available yet and Sea Mauville is at most parts inaccessible, but I guess they will open up further into the story. The Latios event had some ridiculously long cutscenes before and after getting it, so I didn't even bother SR-ing it.

I absolutely LOVE how Fly can get you anywhere on the map. I guess they did it so that visiting Secret Bases every day would be made easier, but I really hope that feature stays in future games.

Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Volcanita, female, lv 50
    Travel Journal
    Pedro, male, lv 49 (also got Fly now)
    Travel Journal
    New 34, female, lv 48 (thanks to Magical Leaf, she put quite some work at the early water routes)
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Metagross, idontcare, lv 47
    Travel Journal
    ->
    Travel Journal
    Jawn Jawnes, male, lv 49 (it learned Iron Head by level-up. Most of the time I don't even need to Mega-evolve it)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Day nine of my Travel Journal

My events of yesterday started with me challenging and defeating the Elite Four. Then I battled the Champion, Steven. That battle was epic, especially when it was his Mega Metagross vs my Mega Swampert. After I defeated him, I got my team entered in the Hall of Fame. After that, May was waiting for me so we could go back to Littleroot Town together. Course we did stop at Route 103 to have a battle.

After that, I did the Delta Episode. Course while I was doing it, I did stop by the Lillycove Department Store for one of its clear out sales. I bought a few items for my [Super] Secret base, one of the items I bought being very well needed. While I was doing the Delta Episode, I was happy I caught Rayquaza. Course I was not happy about what I did during the last battle of the Delta Episode.

After I cleared the Delta Episode, I took a ride on the S.S. Tidal to the Battle Resort. I did some battles there, but not ones that give BP. I also explored the area while I was there. After that, I headed to Mauville so I could meet with Wattson so I could access New Mauville. After I cleared New Mauville, Wattson gave me TM24. That was where I stopped for the night. I have seen 233 Pokemon and caught 87.

Star Wars Jedi Team
    Luke (Swampert)
    L83/Naughty
    Hold Item: Swampertite
    Moves: Waterfall, Surf, Earthquake, Dive

Obi-Wan (Swellow)
    L73/Lax
    Hold Item: Amulet Coin
    Moves: Air Slash, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Fly

Anakin (Manectric)
    L68/Gentle
    Hold Item: Manectite