• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Wow all my team were Lv.48 (give or take one) when I beat Steven, but you guys are around that level way before the E4. :V

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 011

First thing i do when I start my day is use my newly acquired Eon Flute and Soar to Littleroot Town! It felt so good to actually be up on a Pokémon's back and just fly wherever the heck you want. I loved it, and this is just what fans have wanted for "Fly" for a very long time. In any case, I land down on Littleroot, pick up the Mega Stone next to the Lab and then talk to Prof. Birch. He tells me that after my fight with Groudon, a lot of more Pokémon have started to populate the Hoenn region. Pokémon that used to live here hundreds of years ago but were somehow missing from the region and then hands me the upgraded National Pokédex! With this amazingly clever explanation for giving the player more to do and the new Pokédex, I leave his lab.

Next order of business, Victory Road! I make my way to Ever Grande City and stare up at the huge [but gorgeous] waterfall that towers above me. I also notice two Ace Trainers on the side who can't seem to be able to go up, letting the player know that they need Waterfall to go up, and that you get it from beating Wallace. This is really nice as it adds more "life" to the place and also helps players not get lost. Man, I'm loving all the small details in this remake. I go up the Waterfall and head on through the entrance to Victory Road!

The first two areas of the cave seem to be relatively the same as the original, though from there on out they start to differ. Victory Road seems to have been heavily shortened, though I honestly don't mind. It was needlessly long in the original anyway. Regardless, I fight all of the trainers I find and make my way through the cave, finally reaching what seems to be the exit when… I'm greeted by an absolutely fantastic sight. Waterfalls and forestation surround me, and I am just in awe at how gorgeous this place looks. I continue to move forward, taking in this brand new part of the Road.

I go through another "exit" only to find Wally standing in the center of yet another part of this beautiful Road! We exchange words and he challenges me to a battle. The music that plays throughout this fight is, hands down, my favorite song in the entire game so far. It is extremely good and it gives Wally a much appreciated sense of strength that befits his growth throughout his adventure. His team is no laughing matter, either. After I beat him he rewards me with a Dawn Stone, promising to continue to train and challenging me once more when he becomes stronger. I go through the actual exit this time and walk down this winding road to reach the fabled Pokémon League! I am glad to see the interior is left virtually unchanged. I heal my Pokémon and then save before calling it a night!

[This day was also pretty short, but I definitely did a lot more than yesterday. xD]

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Sceptile Lvl. 59
    Timid @ Sceptilite
    Ability: Overgrow
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-Scissor
    - Dual Chop
    - Grass Pledge

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 59
    Jolly @ Metronome
    Ability: Steadfast
    - Close Combat
    - Rock Smash
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psycho Cut

Travel Journal

Manectric Lvl. 58
    Timid @ Manectite
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    - Ice Fang
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

Travel Journal

Aggron Lvl. 58
    Docile @ Aggronite
    Ability: Sturdy
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Surf

Travel Journal

Sharpedo Lvl. 58
    Adamant @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Rough Skin
    - Crunch
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Dive

Travel Journal

Flygon Lvl. 59
    Adamant @ Soft Sand
    Ability: Arena Trap
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fly
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I received Swampert's Mega Stone, challenged the Fortree Gym and won. On a random note, I took revenge on Winona's Altaria for giving me a hard time since Sapphire for soaking up Swampert's Surf. Luckily, Swampert gained Rock Slide as a level-up move, but during my battle with Winona, it missed and Altaria managed to get Cotton Guard up. I did get a Rock Slide in afterward, though, but I swapped to Gardevoir after not wanting to risk another miss and it finished Altaria with Moonblast. My, how things have changed over the past 10 years.

The event Beldum I've had since the beginning of the game also evolved all the way to Metagross. I also beat Team Aqua at Mt. Pyre and watched as they made off with Capt. Stern's submarine. Stern also took me to Lilycove, but I can't help but wonder if he had a backup boat with him, even though I never actually saw it. I'm just about to infiltrate the Aqua Hideout.

Current team:

Swampert, male, level 51
    Travel Journal

-Strength
    -Rock Slide
    -Muddy Water
    -Earthquake
    Nature: Adamant

Metagross, level 47
    Travel Journal

-Hold Back
    -Meteor Mash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Rock Smash

Gardevoir, male, level 47
    Travel Journal

-Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Flash
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace

Swellow, male, level 47
    Travel Journal

-Fly
    -Aerial Ace
    -Steel Wing
    -Quick Attack
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Scrappy

Armaldo, male, level 47
    Travel Journal

-Cut
    -X-Scissor
    -Stone Edge
    -Metal Claw
    Nature: Jolly

Latias, female, level 47
    Travel Journal

-Surf
    -Dragon Breath
    -Mist Ball
    -Psycho Shift
    Nature: Timid

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I've gotten through a bit of the Delta Episode, it's certainly interesting. I wonder what exactly it is that Zinnia's playing at.....

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Is it okay for me to post on what I plan on doing? I haven't got the game yet.

So I bred an IV-bred and nature-bred Fletchling and EV-trained it and it is now ready for Alpha Sapphire. It will be my Fly Pokémon, and since it will have Flame Body when it evolves it will be perfect for breeding. It is going to be pretty much the same as the Talonflame I use as my party staple in X, except this time I will try to keep the Pokérus on it so it will give Pokérus to the eggs when I breed.

I plan on choosing Torchic, though once I beat the Elite Four I will replace the Blaziken with an IV-bred and EV-trained Blaziken I already have in X.

Years
  • Continuing on from where we left off a few days ago in the same format:
    My team currently consists of:
    Spoiler:

Interlude:
    Spoiler:

The Elite Four:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Finally completed the Delta Episode after putting it off in favour of exploring Mirages. Had to redo the last three battles because I accidentally used my Master Ball on Deoxys (at least I got to hear those three amazing themes once more ingame at least), otherwise I went through it with no problems. I love the Sky Pillar's familiar theme, too.
    After picking up the other bike from Rydel and the Galladite, I went aboard the S.S.Tidal and after a series of battles, arrived at the infamous Battle Resort.

Current Team:
    • Swampert lv.60
    • Gallade lv.61
    • Ninetales lv.59
    • Manectric lv.58
    • Altaria lv.60
    • Metagross lv.58

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 012

Time to take on the Elite Four! I make sure I have the proper supplies before talking to the two men at the door, having my badges verified, and then going through, beginning my Pokémon League Challenge! First thing I see is that the hallways to each "room" have been fully reimagined, and they look absolutely stunning. Not only do the Elite Four members' room get replaced by actual small "houses", so to speak, but the view from the "hall" and the scenes that play for their doors to open are breathtaking. I head on through the now open doors and come face-to-face with Sidney! I'm glad to see he has a chair, as that was something I always thought was odd back in the day: What the heck would E4 trainers do in that room all day? Don't they get tired of standing? Anyways, I approach him and challenge him to a battle!

After a fantastic battle featuring an amazing intro and a gorgeous background, I head on through the doors on the back and I'm welcomed by what is probably going to be my favorite of the "Halls" and "Rooms". Ghost [followed by Water] is my favorite Pokémon type, and this place just looks perfect. I move forward, watching the lights on the upcoming "room" light up through supernatural forces and then head into the room. I talk to Phoebe [my FAVORITE E4 member], keeping a really close eye out on the Ghost Girl that appears throughout this scene [Ugh, I love it] and then challenge her to a battle! With yet another fantastic background, a battle ensues between trainers and I end up coming out on top! The Ghost Girl seems to be gone, Phoebe comments on my bond with my Pokémon and the next area opens up!

In this "hall" a blizzard opens up the doors and freezes the floor, leaving me to wonder how often people actually come here so that the floor can freeze up every time. I go through and find Glacia who is heavily disappointed at the recent trainers she's fought. She challenges me to a battle, hoping to find some excitement this time around! An icy-filled background and battle later, Glacia is astonished by me and my Pokémon and grants me access to the next room.

This next "hall" is definitely the most threatening, with a pool of lava beneath the bridge and two pseudo-dragons jumping from one side to the other, entering a dragon head stationed atop the bars that were blocking my path forcing them to open. I then reach Drake who says I cannot beat him if I don't know what it takes to battle in unison with Pokémon, and then challenges me! This battle also has the most threatening background, really fitting for the last of the E4 members before the Champion. I take down his dragon Pokémon and gain his approval, learning that it takes a True and Virtuous Heart to battle and train alongside Pokémon! He moves to the side and allows me to pass through to the Champion!

This "hall" looks magnificent. It is extremely fitting of a Champion, and seeing those huge double doors slowly open as I make my way across is a fantastic feeling. I go through the doors only to find… *GASP*, it's Steven! I obviously already knew this due to having played the original game to death, but this version does a fantastic job at making the reveal feel huge and unexpected, which I'm sure will be really nice for newer players. Steven gives his short speech about the Hoenn region and it's trainers, then challenges me to a battle to show him what I've learned throughout my journey!

After an amazing battle (that was actually tougher than the rest of the E4), Steven accepts defeat and I am crowned Champion! Before he can get the chance to lead me to the Hall of Fame, May and Prof. Birch appear to try and help, only to find out that I've already defeated Steven. He leads me towards the Hall of Fame, stopping May from going any further as she tried to follow us, and then he records my Pokémon, officially dubbing me a Pokémon League Champion! I head out and find May. She waited for me so we could return back to Littleroot together, just as we both set out on our adventure together.

The credits begin to roll and I am just in awe at what happens throughout them. Every moment of importance in my adventure being highlighted, with either my leading or winning Pokémon by my side and it was just amazing. It made me really happy that I restarted my save file and that I actually made a team throughout the story for the first time. It was perfect. Once the credits end another scene plays out. May and I are back at the site of our first Pokémon battle, Route 103. We look out towards the same forest she was standing in front of when she points out the small puddle she was staring at back then, making me realize for the first time that it's the one used on the Opening for the game. [Wow. That was just… Ugh. <3] After some talking she challenges me to a battle, a scene that's meant to reflect the beginning and ending of my journey by battling at the same spot we did for the first time.

She's not all that difficult, so I manage to beat her quite easily. We talk some more and continue walking when she points up at the sky. We stare at a meteor shower currently taking place when the game's name pops up. It fades out along with the sky, signalling the end of this fantastic journey.

OR DOES IT?!

A shot of my desk back at home fades into view as some dialogue appears on the bottom of the screen. My parents are having a conversation about their plans to go watch a meteor shower over at Mossdeep City, resulting in the cancellation of said plans due to my father having to work that day. Contemplating what to do with their leftover tickets, a logo for what seems to be Mega-Rayquaza slowly fades into the scene, fading out shortly after along with the screen. With that cliffhanger I am brought back to the main menu of the game. Expecting to be instantly thrown into the Delta Episode when I load the game again, I decide to shut it off and call it a night!

MY WINNING TEAM

Travel Journal

[Don't ask me why there's a 6 next to it, as that is definitely not the date I beat the League.]

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Today, I've defeated Wattson. I've had a really easy time against him. My Combusken took out his Magnemite and Magneton, while my Geodude took down his Voltorb. His Magneton attempted to make a final stand by using Supersonic, but it missed, giving me the edge.

My team remains mostly the same, though Beldum and Taillow are close to evolution, and I've got the Cosplay Pikachu.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Cleared the Delta Episode today! Man that was so nice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 013 ~ DELTA EPISODE 01

Today I start this brand new chapter on a classic story! Right off the bat I am greeted with way too many X's, then see the Mossdeep Space Center Celestial Observatory where I find out that a meteor has changed course and is now heading straight for us! After that we see the mysterious Team Magma Grunt take off their uniform and reveal to themselves as Zinnia! She speaks about how Primal Groudon should have been revived and how I got in the way of her plans, in a way, by catching stopping it, but she says she's thought up a new plan. She promises to keep her Whismur, Aster, safe, before [what I assume is] Mega Rayquaza's logo fades in and the camera pans out, revealing she's on top of the Sky Pillar [I believe]. The scene fades away and then I am suddenly back in my room and back in control!

I go downstairs and find my dad home! He comments on how I seem stronger and then gives me the Pair of Tickets, continuing the story from the ending of the main scenario. He tells me to invite May and then heads out for the Gym. A TV report pops up about the Litleonid meteor shower, the very same event that I was given these tickets for, and am reminded to go give the other to May. I head outside to find Zinnia standing in my doorway! She introduces herself (sort of), without actually telling me her name, and then reveals she knows all about me and how I'm the Pokémon League Champion. She decides she'd rather our meeting be short and then leaves, just like that. I head on over to May's house for yet another scene. She seems to be hurt, apparently due to Zinnia bursting in through her window and stealing her Key Stone. She tells me she muttered something about going to Petalburg next and then tells me to be careful.

First thing I do after I head out is use my Eon Flute, get up on my Latios and then fly over to Petalburg! Once there I find Courtney trying to steal Wally's Key Stone from him. She notices me and challenges me to a battle, deciding she'll steal mine instead. After I beat her, she complains about my meddling and leaves after saying something about going after the Leader's Key Stone over at Meteor Falls. Wally tells me that his Key Stone just randomly disappeared before Courtney's arrival and tells me to watch out for myself. I then receive a call on my PokéNav from Steven, telling me that something urgent has popped up and that I should meet him over at the Devon Corporation in Rustboro. I use my Eon Flute again, hop on my Latios and make my way there!

Once inside the Devon Corporation we get to see Steven call the President Dad for the first time in-game. After beating around the bush for a while, the President tells me about the calamity that took place 3,000 years ago, the one that was explored during X/Y. He tells me how because of those event, specifically the weapon created, was the sole reason the prior President of the Devon Corporation created the Infinity Energy. He confirms that the Devon Parts I helped retrieve throughout the story were made to be able to use this Infinity Energy to help give power to the Submarine Explorer 1. [I really like how they're tying everything together like this]. He tells me about the meteorite threatening to crash into the planet and how he needs me to retrieve a Meteorite Shard from the Granite Cave. Steven leaves to check use a "Link Cable" he was given over at the Mossdeep Space Station and then I am back in control!

I get out of the building, hop on my Latios and drop down over on Dewford! Once inside the Granite Cave, I find Zinnia staring up at the painting of Primal Groudon on the wall. She says it's the same as some other wall, one that depicts Mega Evolution, instead, and how it proves that her ancestors once lived here. She says that these ancestors passed down the knowledge on how to protect the world through her. Protect it from the threat that will appear from space. Her Whismur notifies her of my presence, and as she approaches me she tells me how the Meteorite Shards found here can serve as a source of power for the Legendary Pokémon that lives in the heavens. She then challenges me to a battle. Once I beat her she hands me the Meteorite Shard. The Shard seems to resonate with the Meteorite I was given throughout the story, and she takes note of this. She tells me to hold on to it before leaving. I then receive a call from Steven telling me to meet up with him over at the Mossdeep Space Center, so that's exactly where I'll be heading!

When I reach Mossdeep City and enter the Space Center, I am greeted by yet another familiar face: Prof. Cozmo! He proceeds to tell me about their plan, which consists of using both the Infinity Energy within their rocket and the life energy from humans found in Key Stones. They'll start by replicating the massive energy triggered during Mega Evolution, they will then fire the energy produced from the rocket into space and create a "warp hole" in the path of the meteorite, hoping to transport it far away from the planet. He says that the warping technology already exists, linking it to the warp panels we've seen used in Team Magma's Hideout [Another great connection I heavily appreciate]. He begins telling us that he needs another Meteorite Shard before Zinnia bursts into the room! After ogling over the room and introducing herself properly, she scolds us for thinking of this plan as it seems, according to her, that we are making an even bigger mistake than the weapon created 3,000 years ago. She leaves after apologizing for the interruption, leaving Prof. Cozmo to finish what he was saying earlier. He lets us know we need a more pure Meteorite Shard this time around, which can only be found in Meteor Falls. Steven leaves, promising to meet again over at Meteor Falls. With that, I step outside the Space Center, save and then call it a night!

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Sceptile Lvl. 62
    Timid @ Sceptilite
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-Scissor
    - Dual Chop
    - Grass Pledge

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 62
    Jolly @ Metronome
    - Close Combat
    - Rock Smash
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psycho Cut

Travel Journal

Manectric Lvl. 62
    Timid @ Manectite
    - Ice Fang
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

Travel Journal

Aggron Lvl. 61
    Docile @ Aggronite
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Surf

Travel Journal

Sharpedo Lvl. 62
    Adamant @ Rocky Helmet
    - Crunch
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Dive

Travel Journal

Flygon Lvl. 63
    Adamant @ Soft Sand
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fly
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • just for fun i'm currently battling the Elite 4 (rematch) with a few pokemon from X and Y

Team:

Breloom Lv53
    Salamence Lv54
    Absol Lv54
    Gardevoir Lv54
    Delphox Lv71 (delphox and azumarrill are the only ones from x and y)
    Azumarrill Lv91

Years
  • Right, another attempt at beating the Elite Four! Continuing on in the same format as usual:

My team:
    Spoiler:

Interlude:
    Spoiler:

Elite Four:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 014 ~ DELTA EPISODE 02

First thing I do is make my way to Meteor Falls! Unlike every other time, now I actually have to do a bit of exploring and walking around before reaching the next cutscene. After a couple of battles and aimlessly walking around the cave, I find Steven talking to this old lady. He tells me he has the Meteorite, and then explains how she is a descendant of the Draconids, the ancient fol tasked with passing down the knowledge of Mega Evolution. Specifically with what she calls "The geat lore of Lord Rayquaza". Apparently, Hoenn is prone to devastation, with meteoroids and Primal Reversion Legendaries threatening to destroy everything. In each instance, Rayquaza was there to stop it. It seems as though the mechanism for Mega Evolution was discovered as a result of humanity's first meeting with Rayquaza, where the ancient Lorekeeper held up a rainbow stone and made a wish towards the Pokémon, causing it to transform and overpower even the Primal Reversed Pokémon. She goes on to say that this generation's Lorekeeper is Zinnia, who tried to bring Rayquaza back by joining Team Magma and telling them how to resurrect Groudon, causing a threat so big that would definitely bring it back. [An amazing addition to the story that further explains her involvement and the overall story!] With that, Steven feels as if something bad is going to happen, so he heads off to return to the Devon Corporation in Rustboro.

I follow him and, once there, the scientist that gave me the EXP. Share runs out of the Devon Corporation building. After bumping into me, a Team Magma Grunt comes out, as well, and battles me. After I beat him, another one comes out and battles me, as well. When I'm through with that one, a THIRD one comes out and challenges me, too! Once I beat him, however, that seems to be the end of it. The scientist tells me that some girl [Zinnia] has stolen the "Dimensional Shifter", the control device for the Link Cable. He tells me she and Steven must have gone to the Mossdeep Space Center, so off I go!

When I get there, I find Courtney leading the Team Magma Quintuplets into the Space Center. I head inside only to find the quintuplets stopping me from reaching the second floor by challenging me to a battle. One of them asks me to help out Courtney after I beat them, so I quickly make my way to the second floor. Once there, Courtney tells us how she plans to destroy the world with the energy that is contained within the rocket, which is apparently bigger than the amount used in the events of 3,000 years ago, along with the dimensional shifter. Steven and I team up to stop her. Once Courtney has been taken care of, Zinnia's Whismur jumps into the scene and steals the dimensional shifter from her. She tells us how transporting the meteorite away would just cause trouble for another world, one where Hoenn also exists, but is different from ours. Where neither Mega Evolution or the events of 3,000 years ago were ever a thing, and how they would be left utterly defenceless against an upcoming meteorite. [I'm guessing this is a reference to the original Ruby and Sapphire?! 'Cause if so, this is insanely cool!] She then shatters the dimensional shifter, steals the Key Stones Courtney has and takes off towards Team Magma's Hideout!

When I get there, it seems like the Team Magma members are keen on fighting me once more. I make my way through the hideout, battling every Grunt I find, and finally reach Maxie's room. Zinnia has already defeated him, and when I get there she manages to steal his Key Stone and, now that she has them, she tells me she will be heading over to the Sky Pillar to summon Rayquaza! I receive a call from Steven who tells me to meet up with him at the Space Center. When I go there, I explain what has just happened and he tells me that only a very select few can enter the Sky Pillar. He tells me to find Wallace, one of those very few, as he should know how to undo the seal at Sky Pillar. He tells me I can find him at the Cave of Origins, so off to the cave I go!

Wallace was actually in front of the Cave of Origins, talking to an elderly man about how the tree stationed in front of the cave was actually received from AZ, from X/Y the Kalos region! I speak with Wallace and I learn that only the Draconids and direct descendants of the people from Sootopolis, such as Wallace, have access to the Sky Pillar. He tells me the location of the pillar [Route 131] and then heads there himself. I head on over to Route 129, save and then call it a night!

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Sceptile Lvl. 64
    Timid @ Sceptilite
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-Scissor
    - Dual Chop
    - Leaf Storm

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 64
    Jolly @ Metronome
    - Close Combat
    - Rock Smash
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psycho Cut

Travel Journal

Manectric Lvl. 64
    Timid @ Manectite
    - Ice Fang
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Strength

Travel Journal

Aggron Lvl. 63
    Docile @ Aggronite
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Surf

Travel Journal

Sharpedo Lvl. 64
    Adamant @ Rocky Helmet
    - Crunch
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Dive

Travel Journal

Flygon Lvl. 65
    Adamant @ Soft Sand
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fly
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I busted through the Aqua Hideout and made my way to Mossdeep to battle Tate and Liza. They were as easy as I remember them; they were easily decimated by Swampert's Water STAB, with a little chip damage from Latias. After gaining Dive, I saw something I never saw before in the originals: an energy pillar from Mossdeep.

After gaining the ability to actually use Dive, I backtracked to Sea Mauville and did some more exploring. I learned more about Prof. Cozmo and it was heartbreaking that his parents' relationship was so strained. The same can be said for Sea Mauville itself, since its boss practically pushed its workers to keep working to the point of exhaustion. I also picked up plenty of Nuggets in storage, as well as the Beedrillite.

I explored the sea routes further and decided to pay Sootopolis an early visit. I did part of the routes between Slateport and Pacifidlog, but I'm holding off on the rest until later on, since my team is pretty overleveled at this point of the game. So I decided to finally go to Seafloor Cavern and take care of Team Aqua there.

Current team:

Swampert, male, level 59
    Travel Journal

-Strength
    -Rock Slide
    -Dive
    -Earthquake

Metagross, level 55
    Travel Journal

-Hold Back
    -Meteor Mash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Rock Smash

Gardevoir, male, level 55
    Travel Journal

-Moonblast
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Flash
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace

Swellow, male, level 55
    Travel Journal

-Fly
    -Brave Bird
    -Steel Wing
    -Return
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Scrappy

Armaldo, male, level 55
    Travel Journal

-Cut
    -X-Scissor
    -Stone Edge
    -Dig
    Nature: Jolly

Latias, female, level 55
    Travel Journal

-Surf
    -Dragon Breath
    -Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    Nature: Timid

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Currently working on making a new team for an E4 rechallenge to get another starter from Birch. Presently on the route between Mauville & Verdanturf, which I believe is 119, but I might be wrong there.

Current party is Quilava, Surskit, Zigzagoon, Wingull, Minun, & Nuzleaf.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Interlude

Currently breeding for an upcoming competition. I made a silly mistake while training Breloom, but eh I'll just have to switch my tactics 'cause I'm not willing to breed and train another perfect Shroomish from scratch since I've already wasted my time EV training my current one. Ah well...

At least Mawile and Milotic came out good.

On another note, since I was itching to grab another starter as well as the Metagrossite, plus I need exp, I took out one of my lv 100s from Y to OR, and proceeded to sweep the Elite 4 with it. Good old Milotic, never cease to fail me.

~Legendary Hunt resuming whenever I find the Crescent Isle~

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Bought Alpha Sapphire today, since I pretty much did everything in Omega Ruby already, and wanted to give that a whirl. Still need to collect Giratina in OR, before I feel like my life is complete. Travel journal will most likely begin tomorrow morning. :B

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Day: 015 ~ DELTA EPISODE 03

My adventure continues as I make my way through Route 129, 130 and past 131 where I reach Pacifidlog Town for the first time. I decided to head here before the Sky Pillar to finally "unlock" it and to be able to visit one of my most memorable towns from when I was a kid. I am especially happy that they kept the kid that goes "Where did you come from?" and the only answers you have are "Yes" and "No"! In any case, I explore the town a bit, talk to everyone, find an old man that seems to reference a meme ("One does not simply walk into a Mirage Spot) and then make my way to the Sky Pillar!

When I get there I find Wallace standing in front of the Sky Pillar's cave's entrance. He tells me he has undone the seal, but has one more thing to do before allowing me to pass. He needs to battle me. When I'm done with him, he apologizes for once again having the world's fate fall upon my shoulders and then leaves. I head inside and am immediately greeted by Zinnia [and a FANTASTIC homage to the original Sky Pillar in the DexNav]. She tells me the "first chapter" of the lore passed down by the Draconid, which is detailed in a painting on the far wall of this floor. The "chapter" tells of a time where the world was overflowing with natural energy. Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon fought over that energy endlessly, causing disasters all around them. If that wasn't bad enough, at the exact same time a multitude of meteorites fell upon a waterfall that was home to a tribe of Dragon Pokémon users. With that, she ends her story abruptly and tells me she'll continue on the upcoming floor. Obviously, I follow her.

"Chapter 2" of the story tells of how the meteors shone with a rainbow brilliance. Shortly after, Rayquaza came down and overpowered both Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. The people revered Rayquaza as their saviour. A thousand years pass and the meteorides fall again. A huge meteoroid, far greater than any before, struck the planet and left a large crater in its wake. The land created was later known as Sootopolis. She ends this "chapter" here and goes on to the next floor.

I follow her, anxious to find out more about this fantastic new addition to the game. "Chapter 3" starts by telling me that the huge meteoroid was just the first of many disasters to come. The land cracked after it's fall, causing a great outpour of natural energy. Thirsting for this energy, Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre awoke once more. The people wished for Rayquaza to come back, and as they did, the meteoroid shone brilliantly, resembling a Key Stone. Rayquaza came down once more, and as the people wished for salvation, a great change began occurring to Rayquaza. He was enveloped in light. Once the light faded, he had transformed into a form that emanated pure life. She hints at this transformation resembling Mega Evolution, and then moves on ahead to the next floor.

In her next "chapter", she tells of how Rayquaza stopped Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre once more, this time removing them of their Primal power altogether, causing them to go back into the depths of the land and sea. Rayquaza stared at them before soaring up back into the sky. The Draconids then built a tower to not only hold the power of the stone, but also create the very same mural we have been watching so as to record the events that had transpired. With that, she continues onto the next floor.

In this "final chapter", the Draconids, having learned from this deathly cycle, foretell the coming of another meteoroid. This next one would be far worse than those before it, causing the entire Earth to break. The Draconids developed a plan to invoke Rayquaza before the meteoroid would fall. And that's it. That's the end of this [amazing] tale. As a descendant of the Draconids, and as the Lorekeeper, she is tasked with bringing about the summoning of Rayquaza. She continues up to the roof of the Sky Pillar. [Which, as a sidenote, I am sad to see the puzzle here be removed, but I definitely enjoy the new design along with the fantastic meaning behind it and the story accompanied with it.]

Once up on the roof, Zinnia welcomes me, calling this place the "Dragonhark Altar". She tells me about her past, and about a certain "Aster" whom she used to watch the stars with. An "Aster" she lost. She then, apparently, knocks me out, though I didn't realize this since the scene showed no change 'cause I was playing at night. Zinnia then uses an incantation and manages to summon Rayquaza! She does, however, fail to make it Mega Evolve. It seems that, after a thousand years, Rayquaza has lost the power to do so. The meteorite I was given by Maxie way back when throughout the story begins to glow, brighter and brighter until it shows signs of resembling a Mega Stone. Rayquaza swallows it and regains the power to Mega Evolve, though he is trying to gather more so as to challenge me in battle. Zinnia urges me on, telling me to fight and subdue it.

And, as much as I really want to be able to fight it and continue with the story, it has become rather late on my side, so I save and then call it a night.

~My Current Team:
    Travel Journal

Sceptile Lvl. 66
    Timid @ Sceptilite
    - Leaf Blade
    - X-Scissor
    - Dual Chop
    - Leaf Storm

Travel Journal

Gallade Lvl. 66
    Jolly @ Metronome