• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Trials of Olympus

Years
So, I see Disclosed has been accepted. Sweet. So, even though Henry has amokineseis, is it out of the question for a son of Aphrodite to have that plus charmspeak? Also, I didn't see any others on there, but do you have any ideas on what kinda other abilities a child of Aphrodite might have?

You could have amokineseis, however children of Aphrodite seem to be geared more towards helping others (and themselves) find relationships "the natural way."

I've seen suggestions on fan-wikis that say empathy (understanding what others are feeling/what they feel about certain people) which also helps with matchmaking, and also magically changing clothes to be more fashionable.

But whichever you feel fits your character better. :)

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years
I'm interested in this RP, but before writing an SU I would like to ask a question. In Camp Half-Blood, cabins for the minor gods and goddesses (Hecate, Nemesis, etc.) were only established after Percy commanded them to. Since this RP takes place in the 70s, would the children of the minor gods stay in the Hermes cabin for the rest of the RP? Or does the RP take place in an AU, and cabins for minor gods have already been established?

Years
I'm interested in this RP, but before writing an SU I would like to ask a question. In Camp Half-Blood, cabins for the minor gods and goddesses (Hecate, Nemesis, etc.) were only established after Percy commanded them to. Since this RP takes place in the 70s, would the children of the minor gods stay in the Hermes cabin for the rest of the RP? Or does the RP take place in an AU, and cabins for minor gods have already been established?

This is an AU with minor god cabins already built, yes.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
This is a WIP. I need to sleep so I will finish it later.
Spoiler:

Years
Here you go, my SU. I've gone for a child of Hephaestus, the ugliest man on Olympus. I've toned down that aspect for my character.

Name: Barbara "Ash" Ashford

Appearance: At 6' 3", Ash towers above most people her age (or any age, really). Her broad shoulders, large chest, and muscular build also set her apart. Her eyes are a soft brown, as was her hair (as can be seen in her eyebrows) before she started dyeing it bright red. She has a plain face, with a noticeable nose and a crooked smile.

Spoiler:

Attire: Ash tends to dress in layers, usually a light layer hidden underneath heavier, baggier clothes. Most of her clothes are black, although some are red or brown. She has a preference for black tank tops, black pants, and a large brown coat. However, the one article of clothing she is never without is her red welding goggles. She usually wears them over her eyes, and otherwise puts them on her forehead, or around her neck if she's doing anything with her hair, such as washing, cutting, or dyeing (yes, she even wears them while bathing).

Personality: Competitive and a bit of a loner, Ash wants to be the best at what she does. She was never the prettiest, most popular, or smartest, so she has a burning need to prove herself and be accepted for who she is. She tries to be friendly and nice to people, but her jealousy and bitterness lurk under the surface, and she often comes across as dry and sarcastic.

She generally has a good sense of humor, and enjoys joking and playing around, even if she is the target. Anyone who does play tricks on her is fair game for payback, though, and she has no patience for anyone deliberately antagonizing anybody. She really only gets mad when she fails at something, and her temper is explosive, but short-lived, and usually directed at herself. All things considered, she's pretty easy to get along with, and enjoys helping people, so long as she gets a little recognition and appreciation for her efforts.

Godly Parent: Hephaestus, God of the Forge

History: Barbara was born in Aurora, Illinois, with a strict mother, a caring father, two sisters who she hated, and an older brother who she adored. Her sisters, twins who were a year older than her, were better than her in every way, according to their mother. They were prettier, smarter, and didn't break things when they got frustrated. Her father was patient with her, knowing she would find her place eventually. Her brother wanted to be a mechanic, and against her mother's wishes, Barb would follow him and help him, which he was happy with.

Her brother joined the military to pay for college, and sadly was killed in the war. Barb, only 13 at the time, was devastated. As she grew older, she began to practice and learn how to build things, which came to her as naturally as breathing. However, her mother objected to her wanting to do "a man's work", and pursued many ends in an attempt to "cure" her daughter of her wild streak. Believing that "a husband and children would do her good," she kept trying to set Barb up with local boys.

At first, she enjoyed the attention, but none of the boys appreciated her, and most were pushed into it by their parents. Barb came to resent the boys, along with her mother for engineering the whole situation. After a heated shouting match with her mother, Barb accidentally lit the kitchen on fire, an event which was later blamed on a malfunctioning pilot light in the stove. Shortly thereafter, her father received a letter inviting Barbara to Three Fates School for Troubled Youths, in New York. He showed Barb the letter, and informed her that she had been adopted as a baby,  and it was time for her to get out from under the thumb of her "mother". He told his wife he had enrolled Barb in a reform school, and this would fix her. They sent Barb away, and she started calling herself "Ash" to distance herself from her past.

Abilities: Ash is a skilled craftsman, especially when working with metal. She can fix just about anything, making it good as new or even better. She also dabbles in making armor and weapons, and enjoys welding sculptures. However, she has no skill with technology or delicate contraptions, and her attempts to work with them usually fail, and often end with things getting broken or catching on fire.

Speaking of fire, she has inherited her father's immunity to fire, and can even summon flames if she gets angry enough, although controlling the fire is another matter...

Additional information: She wears the goggles to protect her eyes, which are sensitive to light. Sunlight and other bright lights can disorient her, but she has exceptional night vision, and can see perfectly fine in anything other than pitch blackness. However, she's colorblind, which explains her preference for black clothes. Despite this, her favorite color is red, or at least the shade she recognizes as bright red.

Roleplay Sample: My most recent post, wherein I prepare for a Contest: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9294685&postcount=3

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Hmmm, from what I've seen Ganymede is merely a mortal that serves as cup bearer to Zeus, however since he is immortal and happens to work for Zeus I think it should be fine. Not to mention there's probably a version of Greek myth out there that calls him a god anyway. Greek mythology happens to be the most inconsistent collection of stories I've ever seen XD

To get right to the point: You're accepted!

I do think that his abilities may be a little under-powered though, if you want to make them more powerful down the road you have my permission. Definitely not because I was designing an NPC to be the son of Eros (greek cupid) that could force people to fall in love or cause them to hate each other with a single arrow After seeing your character though he's a lot better than the NPC that I spent 5 mins on, so I'll be scrapping him. I have plenty more ideas that can replace him though. :)
did you... like every one of my posts here?

lol I saw this in my inbox and I was like "nonononono please I have to be Ganymedes' son if I can't be Ganymedes' son we're gonna have a big problem".

Ganymedes' immortality and position in Olympus led me to interpret him a sort of minor God. Beforehand, I think there was evidence that he'd grow into a legendary hero or something (or was one from the start? Like you said, Greek mythology tends to be pretty inconsistent.) I believe he's one of those Greek not-necessarily Gods that either historians or people of a modern age interpreted as having a godly status. I mean, I personally interpreted him as a more "minor" God. That's mostly why I watered down kek element of Aquarius is water his abilities. Not to mention, I didn't want to straight-up give him mind-control. His amokinesis works better on males, I'll reiterate, so it could possibly be used to more extreme results than first realized. He is still, after all, influencing how a person thinks.

If you do still think he's underpowered, to the point where it might put him at a disadvantage, perhaps I could incorporate a more corporeal ability? What would your thoughts be on hydrokinesis? I'd imagine, for Henry, it wouldn't be complex as Percy Jackson's--as I believe he could "bend" ice as well--, or at least not at first. Ganymedes is Aquarius, after all, and as the name might suggest, its zodiac is tied to the element of water. I think that might make for an interesting twist but, again, I'd like to see your thoughts.

Uh oh, is Henry going to Camp Halfblood's next cupid!?

This will be my first, I'll say, "romantically-oriented" character (since, with him, I feel sexual orientation from the very start actually matters since that's Ganymedes' whole thing). Not to mention there are a lot of non-romance-related ideas I'm excited to explore with Henry G. Thank you for acceptance! Can't wait for summer camp the game to begin!​

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Greek mythology happens to be the most inconsistent collection of stories I've ever seen XD

Speaking of, I had an idea for a child of Mania when I was reading a list of Greek gods because I want to play a somewhat insane character, so I did some reading around and came across a very educational and properly-cited essay on the matter online. I found out that Madness isn't actually a goddess and that Madness as Mania isn't one entity but is actually Manae, spirits of different aspects of madness and frenzy, and are more of a euphoric state of madness than that of demon/goddess Lyssa, child of Nyx and who is also referred to as Madness, but deals with more violent, rage-driven insanity in the few times she's ever referred to in mythology (as well as some aspects of controlling the dead, but that is another matter of a Roman reclamation).

I would want my character to be susceptible to both euphoric and violent insanity, but all inherited by one source. Would I be able to have Lyssa take on the abilities of the Manae as well, she being closely-related to them? Or have Lyssa's close relations' abilities instilled in him to make him innately insane? Or no?

If this doesn't pan out, I always have another character I can create whose patron god is far less of a confusion in terms of who they are and what they do.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Speaking of, I had an idea for a child of Mania when I was reading a list of Greek gods because I want to play a somewhat insane character, so I did some reading around and came across a very educational and properly-cited essay on the matter online. I found out that Madness isn't actually a goddess and that Madness as Mania isn't one entity but is actually Manae, spirits of different aspects of madness and frenzy, and are more of a euphoric state of madness than that of demon/goddess Lyssa, child of Nyx and who is also referred to as Madness, but deals with more violent, rage-driven insanity in the few times she's ever referred to in mythology (as well as some aspects of controlling the dead, but that is another matter of a Roman reclamation).

I would want my character to be susceptible to both euphoric and violent insanity, but all inherited by one source. Would I be able to have Lyssa take on the abilities of the Manae as well, she being closely-related to them? Or have Lyssa's close relations' abilities instilled in him to make him innately insane? Or no?

If this doesn't pan out, I always have another character I can create whose patron god is far less of a confusion in terms of who they are and what they do.

If you go with those goddesses, you may have to join in my camp, those are technically primordial gods, that cannot technically be killed and are considerably more powerful, however they are what we are fighting against in this rp. So it's allowed it's just that we would have to probably keep our identity a secret and the like.

Years

As Ewery said, those are both primal goddesses which the primal gods are the enemies in the roleplay, so if you choose them you'd have to have your character choose between their parent or their friends, and also probably keep their parent a secret.

That being said Dionysus may be a good middle ground. He's he god of wine, intoxication, and insanity. There have been cannon demigods that cause madness in others with their powers, it'd be simple to think that they could be mad themselves.

Name: Barbara "Ash" Ashford

Accepted! I'll update the OP later.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Officially added hydrokinesis to Henry's ability list, as I hinted at earlier. It's endlessly versatile but its diversity also makes it difficult to master. It would be a fun thing to play with!

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
I hate dropping by just to say I may join, but as I haven't had time to work on anything, I thought I should still express my interest. Though if I don't feel that I'm giving it all my all, I might shy away. You seem like a very active GM, so I feel quite encouraged to participate.

I apologize if you already announced this, but is there any specific deadline for our applications?

Years
I hate dropping by just to say I may join, but as I haven't had time to work on anything, I thought I should still express my interest. Though if I don't feel that I'm giving it all my all, I might shy away. You seem like a very active GM, so I feel quite encouraged to participate.

I apologize if you already announced this, but is there any specific deadline for our applications?

No deadline as of now, but there may be one in the future. I want to get everyone who wants to join accepted and then close off sign-ups after we start, that way nobody's joining in the middle of the roleplay. So, later I may enforce a deadline to make sure everyone is ready before we start.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
That being said Dionysus may be a good middle ground.

Oh, that's right; it had slipped my mind that she was primordial.

Hmm. That's right, Dionysus. Dionysus has such an off-putting otherness to him and his entourage of drunkards and frenzied cult women, but he himself is more optimistically nihilistic in nature, or so the idea of him is. Lyssa on the other hand, is an irrational anger that has led many to dismember close ones and turn animals to do bloody work, but appears to be more of an agent sent by the Olympians to do dirty work--or so the more I read.

Alright. I have a more solid idea. Thank you.

Years
Oh I forgot that I was going to make a Skype group for us, if you don't have me added on Skype (Which is most of you) my name is wizardeevee11 (not sure if it's capitalized or not) I'll probably show up with a nickname of Yungoos. So add me, and if your skype is different than your PC name you might want to mention who you are ;)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Sirus Osborne
17 | Male| Child of Hades

636tMuY.jpg

Name:
Sirus Osborne

Appearance:
Sirus is five foot seven inches, and weighs only around 105 pounds, which is quite underweight for someone of his age and size, showing his ribs very clearly. Despite this however, he isn't malnourished and it doesn't cause any health issues. Sirus has tanned skin with slightly spikey raven coloured hair. His eyes are a silvery blue grey colour.

Attire:
Sirus' wardrobe consits of an assortment of tye died shirts, plaid, and hoodies, along with an abundance of black and blue denim pants. No shorts or short sleeved shirts can be found, even for hot weather.

Personality:
Despite his father being the litteral god of death, Sirus is a very happy go lucky kid who enjoys playing games of various types with his friends, but living and dead. Sometimes even a mix of the two.

His colourful personality becomes apparent when he is cracking puns about death and bones and skeletons, or when wearing his varied rainbow of an outfit.

As death doesnt' really effect him, he can sometimes seem a little unfeeling towards those who've recently lost someone, but wouldn't hesitate to raise their ghost if asked, showing that he does actually care.

He sometimes can be too happy, noticeably with his undead minions who prefer the doom and gloom of the underworld and find him obnoxious.

Godly Parent:
Hades, lord of death and the underworld.

History:
Born to Marribelle Osborne 17 years prior in Washington state, Sirus grew up a strange child. As a baby, his mother would find him talking to empty rooms, later to find out he could see and speak to the recently deceased. When he began school, it was apparent that he had ADHD and Dyslexia, but despite that he would go on to excel in academics and certain athletics. When he was 10 years old his mother received a job in New York, and they were forced to uproot and move to Long island.
As he grew older, his... abilities... grew stronger, and began to attract... monstrous things. At first these monsters simply caused havoc around him, some invisible force protecting him, however ordinary people couldn't see these monsters and whatever destruction they caused got pinned on him, labeling him as a juvenile delinquent with a long record of destroyed property that his poor mother was forced to pay for.

Abilities:
-Necromancy: Able to see and communicate, summon, and to a lesser extent control undead.

-Life and Death awareness: Is aware when death is happening. In contendum he can see the mortal life energy radiating from living creatures.

-Umbrakinesis: Can travel through shadows, however this process is extremely tiring and larger distances tend to get more exhausting. Shadows also seem to lean towards him.

-Limited Hypnokinesis: As sleep is a relative of death, He has the ability to control his dreams and to project his dreams into others heads, so long as they are willing.

Sample:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9273121&postcount=59

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Hey, it's Merlin! I didn't know you came here!

Well, I have to leave my house at the moment, so I'll sign up later.

Also, can I choose a minor god or goddess? I was thinking about Hekate.

Years

This looks great! I realize that you took these abilities from canon characters (I think), however I don't really like the dream thing and not just because that was going to be my character's only ability. But it is limited to just projecting his dreams, and only into willing minds so I think it should be fine.

You are Accepted!

Hey, it's Merlin! I didn't know you came here!

Well, I have to leave my house at the moment, so I'll sign up later.

Also, can I choose a minor god or goddess? I was thinking about Hekate.

Yep anything that has the title of god/godess can be used as a parent. And I've been in the RPT since I joined PC :P

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Fuck everything I change my mind.

Daughter of Ares.

Let's do this.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
untitled__________by_linnch.jpg

Michael Wayne
17 | Male | Son of Phobetor

Standing at 6'2'' Michael is above average height and extremely thin. His skin is very pale, which contrasts with his jet black hair. He has almost no muscle mass at all, despite enjoying athletic activities. He has dark brown eyes, and keeps his hair short.

After years of being teased for wearing mismatching clothes do to being colorblind he decided to simplify his look to one shade, black. His closet consists of black tee-shirts, black jeans, and a single pair of black shoes. About the only thing he wears that isn't black are his socks. He'll also occasionally wear a pair of black finger-less gloves.

Michael is nice when compared to his father, but when comparing someone to the god of nightmares it doesn't really say much. He definitely inherited his father's love of making his enemies suffer, especially when it's in the name of revenge. But while he enjoys the suffering of evildoers, he also has a soft spot for romance. He obsesses over the idea of true love, and dreams of finding it one day. He isn't shy at all, in any form, although he might stay quiet just because he has nothing to say. He's typically a loner, although if someone makes a big enough impression on him he may pursue a friendship.

Spending his whole life living in New York City was hard, especially when his scent began to attract monsters. Of course, he didn't realize that the hell-hounds were any different than regular dogs patrolling the streets. He just knew that the large brutes would actively seek him out if he got too close. He lived with his mother in an apartment. To tell the truth it was more of an abandoned building across the street from a haunted hotel, but it was home. Although for some reason the hotel was normal and ghost free until recently. People reported having nightmares so terrifying that they swore they'd never sleep again. His mother began to sleep less about the same time as the ghost haunting began, and eventually she started sleeping exclusively while Michael was at school. He began to suspect something was going on, but when they moved to be closer to his new school, Three Fates, he forgot about it. Three Fates was designed for children like him. It had a great disciplinary program, teachers that could take a good prank, and most of all it protected him from monsters. Although he wasn't aware of the last one.

Abilities:

Dream Melding- He can enter into someone else's dream while dreaming himself. While inside the dream he can walk around and view the person's dream however he wishes. If his mind is stronger than his target's then he can also manipulate and control their dream.

Aura of Terror- Wherever he goes he is followed by an invisible aura of darkness that can cause people to have nightmares if exposed to it while sleeping.

Wings- He can form and dissipate ethereal wings made from his dark aura. These wings are not physical, however they still allow him to fly.

werewolf_by_silverbirch-d6a32cr.png

Professor Crescent
27 | Male | Lycanthrope

A young and intelligent werewolf who decided to dedicate his time in protecting demigods and teaching his wonderfully adept students about life. Unfortunately this fabricated story is less than effective at covering up the truth. He hates teaching, especially demigods. The stench of the poor creatures drives him to the brink of insanity. But he does it out of the kindness of his heart. Well, that's what he claims, however the fates know the truth. The man's father had cheated death, the exact way he did so has been lost to history, but the fact that his father never should have had a child was enough for the fates to twist to their advantage. Having a teacher that worked for free or risked instant death was quite useful for a school.

The professor is easily agitated, especially by demigods. Although he doesn't particularly like them due to being forced to teach them, the truth is he has a kind heart and values their lives as much as any other, although he'd never actually admit that. He does have a soft spot for children of Hermes, whom the first werewolf dedicated the first temple in the city they built to. He also completely despises children of Zeus, who was the one who cursed the first werewolf with their abilities.

He happens to be cursed with the unique trait of always being in wolf form, due to him being born of a man who was supposed to be dead, the fates removed all traces of man from him and left only the wolf behind. Due to the mist, he appears as a man in his mid twenties, with green eyes, jet black hair down to his shoulders, a beard, mustache, and large amounts of body hair.

The_Three_Fates_by_Ai_Don.jpg

The Three Fates
∞ | Female | Goddesses of Fate

The Fates are ancient deities with power greater than most gods. They hold power over everyone's fate, including the gods, and the universe. Clotho, the first of the three, spins the thread of life. Lachesis, the second, measures the length of each person's thread of life. Atropos, the third, cuts the thread of life. They control fate itself, or maybe they are fate. The exact existence of the concept is unknown, however you definitely don't want to get on their bad side either way. They share one eye between the three of them, allowing only one of them to see at a time, while also making depth perception an issue.

In modern times the fates own and run the Three Fates school. They are the principals of the school, and appear as very old women. Clotho appears as a short, fat lady with light brown hair. Lachesis appears as an average older woman with dark hair and a few strands of grey. Atropos appears as a frail hunchback with wispy white hair. Whichever one currently hold the eye will have light blue eyes, however the two others will have silver eyes, and be completely blind. Usually they allow Lachesis to keep the eye, and rarely change it for fear of someone noticing that which ones of them were blind is now different. They usually go by their Roman names, Nona, Decima, and Morta.

green_eyes_by_rachopin77-d6hkf39.jpg

Balthazar "Buck" Wylde
20 | Male | Adopted Son of Artemis

Buck used to be one of Artemis' blessed golden stags, however, after an unfortunate run-in with an angry son of Poseidon he was wounded beyond the ability to be healed. A young demigod, a Hunter of Artemis, discovered his dying body and prayed to Artemis to heal him. Unable to save his decaying physical form, she enlisted the help of Hades to tear Buck's soul out of his body and swap it with the soul of the demigod that killed him. The result was a dead stag with the soul of a son of Poseidon, and a very confused stag in the body of a demigod.

Artemis gifted Buck with her blessing, making him an extremely gifted hunter as well as speed unmatched by any mortal. Buck is thus a demigod with the soul of an immortal blessed animal who has the powers of a major god and is eternally twenty years old. He also happens to run Camp Half-Blood.

Buck is 5'6'' with golden curly hair and bright green eyes that glow in the dark. He has extremely skilled vision at night, and his skills with a bow are second only to Artemis herself. He's great at tracking, and has a nose as strong as a dog's. He is kind, gentle, and loving, although if need be he can become a ferocious force that scares even the children of Ares. He cares for the demigods like they're his own children, even though they will eventually become physically older than him. He's a vegetarian, and strongly discourages others from eating meat as well.

Due to being a stag previously, he struggles to understand the point of clothes. He's often only seen wearing shorts, rarely ever seen with a shirt on. He loves seeing the campers with smiles on their faces and will do almost anything to please them. One of his favorite things is the weekly capture the flag games, which most cabins spend almost the entire week in preparation for. While technically he is the head of camp, he normally acts like he's just another camper, only showing his superiority when necessary. As such he participates in any event he can, even if the campers complain that it's unfair.

brisco_by_tracetincin-d5p28ch.jpg

Axel Warwick
20 | Male | Son of Ares

Axel is the leader of the Bronze Stallions, the camp alliance ranked second out of the five teams. He is the son of Ares and as such loves to cause trouble. He hates newcomers to camp and demands perfection from all his teammates, or as he calls them, his minions. He won't hesitate to punish anyone he thinks is out of line, and definitely does not get along well with other arrogant people. He has a reputation of using over-excessive force to get his way, which he unsurprisingly doesn't care about.

His powers are some of the strongest in camp. He can draw from the anger of himself and others in order to increase his physical strength, as well as increase his endurance and stamina.

8356157._SX540_.jpg

captain_by_feavre-d53esjb.jpg

Rory Robinson
18 | Male | Son of Athena

Rory is the leader of the Iron Owl, the alliance placed fourth out of the five teams. Rory is a strategist, drawing power from the bonds he has with his teammates. He views all of them as equals and is by far the most caring of the team leaders. He tends to go a little overboard with his plans, trying to include everyone instead of taking the most logical and usually better route. His plans do usually work out in the end, although they probably would work better if he wasn't so worried about his teammates' feelings.

His powers are drawn from the bonds he has with others, and when fighting alongside friends his speed and stamina are strengthened. He also can emit an aura of confidence that effects only his teammates, and can make even the most terrified of campers fight with honor.

friends%2Baid.png

june_by_lorandesore-d6kbvc9.jpg

Angelos Williams
18 | Male | Son of Nike (and Buck)

Angelos is the leader of the Golden Chariot, the alliance placed first out of the five teams. He tends to win, a lot, as his mother is the goddess of victory. He often expects to win, only to find that he lost because he stopped trying. He does respect his teammates, however he usually sticks to only talking to a few close friends, and never really interacts with anyone else except to give them their orders during capture the flag and other similar events.

His powers are to be skilled at anything to do with winning, and also is an excellent shot with a bow.

1pc-junior-font-b-youth-b-font-unicorn-golden-Mongolia-archery-target-longbow-font-b-recurve.jpg

commission__lara_by_adelenta-d4fhym0.jpg

Celeste Rose
18 | Female | Daughter of Aphrodite

Celeste is the leader of the Rose Petals, the alliance placed third out of the five teams. She acts like a loving and caring person, when in reality she will use her amokinesis to manipulate anyone and everyone to do her work for her. She tends to pick out lonely campers or newcomers to charm into helping her before discarding them like an old rag the moment they're not useful anymore. Although a daughter of Aphrodite she suffers from the same fate as many of the other Aphrodite girls in that she has not actually dated anyone for fear that they are just in it for her looks. This causes her to manipulate others before they have a chance to manipulate her.

Her powers are amokinesis, and the ability to change the color of her outfit at any time, useful for both quick color changes or for camouflage.

na_punhal.jpg

commission_fern_bryant_by_zippora-d6uqcxf.jpg

Fern Mattis
17 | Female | Daughter of Dionysus

Fern is the leader of the Drunken Satyrs, the alliance placed last out of the five teams. She's a crazy loon, who is almost always drunk. She doesn't care much about the competitions, and focuses solely on having fun, even if it's at the expense of others. The only reason she was picked as leader of the team was for her strong combat skills and powers.

Her powers are that she can taint the air around her with an intoxicating mist, causing anyone who breaths it to suffer the effects of alcohol as well as being able to control vines.

bronze-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back