• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

i love love love Pomeranians tbh i know people tend to be against lil ratty dogs but i think theyre so cute

cat crime of the day: hobbes trapping mira in the closet by... sitting in front of her. (shes dumb and doesnt think she can go around him)

Years

Forgot to toss something out this morning and found my cat on the kitchen counter eating it not much later.... can't leave any food unattended >.>

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Remembers neither cat being a lap cat (not counting sleeping on you). Favored warm areas like a sunbeam or blanket. Looked out the window plenty too. Attracted lots of birds and squirrels.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years

Tuesday is gone. I don't even think this is the appropriate place to put this, but I'm not even sure where else to go. A predator of some kind found her, and her momma wasn't doing her job. We think it's a new cat who showed up yesterday, but I can't even know. It wasn't me who found her, but my sister, because I wasn't home. I think she buried her in a nice place.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years

Tuesday is gone. I don't even think this is the appropriate place to put this, but I'm not even sure where else to go. A predator of some kind found her, and her momma wasn't doing her job. We think it's a new cat who showed up yesterday, but I can't even know. It wasn't me who found her, but my sister, because I wasn't home. I think she buried her in a nice place.

That's awful! D: I'm so sorry.

Btw this forum is now basically The count to infinity, since the numbers are just going up nonstop lol

Years

Life can be cruel =(
    Condolences to you and your sister.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

350. i'm sorry :( thats a hard thing to go through

Years

Omg I'm so sorry. You have all my thoughts and condolences, that is so tough to deal with 😢

Years

The outdoor cats we used to have:

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!
      DSC00108.JPG
      266.8 KB · Views: 34
      DSC00121.JPG
      260.5 KB · Views: 34
      DSC00207.JPG
      392.4 KB · Views: 34
    Years

Was doing one of my routes last week when a cat I hadn't seen for a couple months ran up to me and started rubbing it's head against my legs =)
    I was just happy to see that it was alright =3

The moment I pet this cat it will start licking my hands and just wont stop lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back