• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Years
    I haven't checked it out recently, but yeah I did see them stuck in the Cinnabar Mansion. That was too much for me. But if this is a sign of anything, mash be they'll finish this soon. Victory Road might cause problems, though, with the Strength puzzles.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Between this and Flappy Bird I don't think I've ever been so traumatised in one week.

Red is hopelessly going around pallet town in circles right now. The plan is to heal at red's house and deposit the flute in his pc.

It's cool and all but definitely something to play in 5-10 minute intervals. So much time is spent doing nothing interesting.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Turns out they are moving onto the next generation after this generation.

DS said:
    Twitch Plays Pokemon will move onto the second generation of Pokemon, it has been confirmed.

The Twitch channel's creator plans to continue with Nintendo's RPG series after players in the online co-op version of Pokemon Red and Blue have triumphed over the Elite Four.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    We really don't have a shot at Mewtwo without the master ball haha. I think since E4 is where most challenges end that seems fair. I mean, that's the main game.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't know actually. Probably broke for a little bit, since I don't see any mechanic changes. That's when it usually goes down- when the programmer wants to change something.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
    I don't know actually. Probably broke for a little bit, since I don't see any mechanic changes. That's when it usually goes down- when the programmer wants to change something.

Oh thank goodness! :) many in the chat claimed the stream had been closed down... i'm glad we can continue onward!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Twitch Plays pokemon

I'm going to guess the stream was taken down to tweak something and stop the trollbots that were spamming down this morning to get us stuck in Pallet. I hope. I'm glad to know we are back to normal AKA being stuck on a ledge.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    It's back up if you didn't know and they're attempting to get into Viridian Gym. That ledge is giving them trouble. As always. Let's go for victory guys! So nope, this stream ain't closing. It's given Twitch so much more recognition for it to be closed. And the guy's making ton of money off it. I can't believe it's almost over. Makes me sad too. It went by so fast. I sort of hope we finish when I'm awake though, I'd like to see us beat Blue. E4 is probably gonna take a while so hopefully I don't miss it.

Treecko

Years
    Lol they just had the Old Man teach them how to catch Pokemon. I forget you can do it multiple times.

I'm hoping they move on to Gen II cause I'd love to see how this experiment looks in the other generation and with all the added improvements and mechanics like the new start menu . From the looks of it though , there's already similar streams with older gens of Pokemon and other games. They're just not as popular since this one gained attention first.

If they do go on to Gen II, I bet Ice Path will be hell. If I an individual have spend can over an hour or two just sliding on the ice, I imagine thousands of user trying to slide on the ice will take at least a day or two. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    If they do go on to Gen II, I bet Ice Path will be hell. If I an individual have spend can over an hour or two just sliding on the ice, I imagine thousands of user trying to slide on the ice will take at least a day or two. XD

Well they did beat the Vermilion gym in one try. Anything can happen honestly.

Treecko

Years
    Yeah you guys have a good point.The fact we've gotten through this far in 2 weeks proves something. I was expecting the game to last for at least a month. I'm hoping this continues to stay popular for a while , cause I'm yet to be bored with it and want more of this craziness. I'm still buying a shirt off Redbubble even if it has faded into obscurity when I do. Cause it will show I participated in this chaotic experiment and proudly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, I'll buy a shirt too in a few weeks when my money has built up again (also gotta get Yoshi's New Island hnnnng but that's another story for another day!!). It'll probably be during the Gold playthrough when I get it, but I mean, I doubt many people even have these shirts right now, so by the time we all get one (assuming we're a shirt cult now omg) then we'll all be rockin' one together.

By the way, for those of you that do get a TPP shirt, feel free to post a picture of it so we can all see which different ones we get!! It will be neat to see what different designs we all pick. :)

Treecko

Years
    I'd like to be a shirt cult lol. I need money now to buy a shirt.

And we are still trying to get to the Gym. Ledges are truly a big adversary of ours.

Also we're probably gonna struggle a lot when we get to Victory Road cause of this

Spoiler:

We'll probably pass out a lot at Victory Road cause a lot of our team is under level 40 atm. Hopefully we pass out so much, that our team gets strong enough to beat the E4 faster.

Last edited:
    Back