• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon ever?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • What do you all think?

No:
    - Sprites, unless you really are out of ideas. This is for designs themselves.
    - need to take this thread too seriously lol.

So let the thread begin!

pkmin3033

Spoiler:

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I was going to say Garbodor but Impidimp wins. Just... Why...

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I was going to say Garbodor but Impidimp wins. Just... Why...

I came back to this thread to like the pre-edited Gr**d*nt post, but I ran into this instead. I deleted Impidimp from my memory, but yea it also looks like ass.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Heh. Yeah Greedent is also ugly but I confused it with Impidimp's evo, so it wasn't what I thought. Tbh I'm not very familiar with a few of the Gen 8 Pokémon. But yeah, looking at Greedent's design.. Eh. Game freak could have made a better effort in Gen 8 overall. Imo.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • None are. n_n Every single Pokemon's design is thought out and has meaning to them, so therefore, none of them are ugly. The fucking end.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    None are. n_n Every single Pokemon's design is thought out and has meaning to them, so therefore, none of them are ugly. The fucking end.

What about Pokémon that are meant to be ugly like Purrugly and Feebas?

Josef

Currently playing Let's Go Pikachu
    Years
  • all the pokemon listed above i like very much---- i want to protect and give love to the doofy pokemon.

if by ugly you mean i dislike the design, then,
    spiritomb, sigilyph crygonal------ these are pokemon that i don't know what I'm looking at when i look at them, they might as well just be a scribble.

gothorita and gothitelle------- i like the idea of a gothic girl but i simply think this was drawn really poorly---- it looks as if you had to create something out of random styrofoam cones and spheres and the result was these monstrosities

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm inclined to say Seismitoad for its awkward proportions and gross bulges, though I actually found a really pretty piece of fan art recently: this piece by はちまる. Lickilicky is also up there, but mostly because I love Lickitung and think they could've done better. (Where did its nostrils go!?)

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Bastiodon

Indeed, i can't believe in pokepark1 Shieldons doesn't apear but Bastiodon does

Ontopic

Snubull and Granbull - never was a fan of bulldogs, heck even their Generation 2 icons doesn't look like dogs, was gamefreak on crack?

Back