• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • 8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM

I'm going to go with Heatran. Makes sense on volcanic islands.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 4. Will you play as a boy or a girl?
    Depends really. I don't really like the boy's design for Alola. But he looks better in the new game. Most likely I will choose the girl again though.

5. A character from SM that you hope returns/gets an expanded role
    Kahili. She was a members of the Elite 4, but compared to the other members, you didn't know anything about her. I was hoping that since she was hinted at in the Demo and said to be an extremely powerful trainer, she would have a bigger part in the game.

6. A character from a past gen game you would like to see return
    Leaf/Green since she was left out and maybe Cyrus to hint at a 4th Gen remake at a later time. Especially since in the manga, 4th Gen happens far later than other gens. Would also love to see Black and White or Cheren and Bianca.

7. A rumour that you think/hope is false.
    Gladion having Nebby. I just don't think it would work. Definitely wouldn't be as fun as Nebby and Lillie.

8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM
    I want Darkrai to become catchable like Deoxys. Ho-oH and Cresselia would also be nice since they match Rainbow and Darkness.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

I was going to say the legendary dog trio, but they'll be in the Gold & Silver virtual console games, so... Meloetta.

Years

I'd probably say Latias and Latios. I know they were recently obtainable in OR/AS, but they have been catchable in a few recent games such as HG/SS and B2/W2 as well.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019

I'd really like to see the Musketeer Trio + Keldeo return, however I have no idea how they would fit into the story. Any Unova legendary would be fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM?

Volcanion. Not every country of each continent is lucky to get Serial Codes distributed to them that often. Players like myself would highly appreciate an opportunity in USUM to get Volcanion for free, like in a secret island only accessible postgame.

Years
  • 6. A character from a past gen game you would like to see return - Would love to see Eusine come back, don't know how he'd come back but I really liked him as a character.

7. A rumour that you think/hope is false - I hope the Battle Frontier rumour is false, despite everything having one or something similar would drastically improve the post-game.

8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM - Keldeo and the other three Musketeer Pokemon, I actually really liked them.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM - Xerneas and Yveltal because they made the least appearances in the main series games. They are part of a trio which includes Zygarde. Time to complete the set in my opinion.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 7. A rumour that you think/hope is false

Haven't seen any rumours that I could talk about for these games yet.

Weather trio (Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza).

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

Maybe Meloetta? I've only used it a handful times. I really don't care much for mythical/legendary pokemon, but I wouldn't mind seeing it included.

Years

Manaphy I guess? Any choice I make would have to be a mythical, it's too easy to get all the legendaries as it is without putting them in another game.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
    I'd say one that fits its surroundings... I guess the weather trio are pretty fitting. (Kyogre for in the ocean (if we get to ride it in the first place), Groudon in the Volcano Park, Rayquaza maybe on a new location?)

9. A Pokemon you would like to see made into a Pokeride
    I would love it if we could soar like in ORAS. I absolutely loved that. With that Charizard could be alternated or we could have someone else. I wouldn't know which one, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    9. A Pok?mon you would like to see made into a Pokeride?

Rapidash. Mainly to experiment with burning things down while dashing through the game. Who wouldn't want to ride a unicorn that's constantly lit?

Years
  • 9. A Pok?mon you would like to see made into a Pokeride?

I'd probably pick Fearow or some bird-based Flying-type as the flying Poke Ride instead of Charizard. And maybe use it in a soaring-like format from OR/AS.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 9. A Pokemon you would like to see made into a Pokeride
    Braviary. Barviary is my favorite flying type pokemon and would love to be able to soar with it. I am not a fan of charizard being the flight pokemon either... just why?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    8. A Legendary/Mythical Pokemon that you'd like to see in USUM​

8. For regular legendaries, I'd like to see the return of the legendary bird trio. For the mythicals, Shaymin. :3

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    9. A Pokemon you would like to see made into a Pokeride

How about Wailord instead of Lapras?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I'm going to go completely random here and say Galvantula. We could ride it up vertical walls or hills, or use its webs to lasso enemies or items from far away.

Also, I am fairly confident that this is not going to happen. xD But a Bug-type Ride Pok?mon would be very cool, no matter what it does.

Years

Preferably we would get a few different pok?mon to choose from for each type of pok?ride.

I guess if I had to pick anything I'd pick a quadruped water type who skips across water rather than surfing, maybe Samurott?

Back