• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i still can't believe people watched how i met your mother for like 9 years

why

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • idk I guess when people get attached to characters they stay attached, regardless of how awful it's got

pkmin3033

I saw one episode...one was enough. I've had my lifetime quotient of it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I was like that with Castle. Then the latest season was a disaster. So I stopped watching. Should have been ended before then.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I find that it hasn't been too bad, actually. It's nice that they finally are explaining what happened with Castle's disappearance in the last season, and it seems that they're trying to tie off all the loose ends.

I just didn't like that they got married... only to break it off a season later. For whatever reason. Moment I heard that happened is when I stopped watching.

If I were to return, it would only be for Molly Quinn. :P

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Now that it's spring break I can never figure out what to do with my time.
    I've been alternating rapidly between gaming and Netflix but I don't have the patience to spend long on either.

Sirfetch’d

Now that it's spring break I can never figure out what to do with my time.
    I've been alternating rapidly between gaming and Netflix but I don't have the patience to spend long on either.

I spend way too much of my free time on Netflix :x I love it though....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back