• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    instead of setting up new routers last night when nobody needed it, housemates have decided to interrupt my work and the girl im tutoring so they can do it now in the middle of the day. and have the NERVE to get pissy when i tell them to wait till i am finished and that they shouldnt just demand everyone drop their shit for their lil project

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    No matter how early I start or what I do, I can't think of ideas for a Christmas story!! Yes, I know it's early, but I'm just trying to jot down a list of things until at least Thanksgiving. WHY CAN'T I FUCKING THINK OF ANYTHING FOR MY STORY?!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i missed one class and this lady removed me from the class roster

are u serious lol

like im not even mad

just amazed

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oh for fuck's sake, does everything and a wedding need to be happening and due the week leading up to my birthday on Friday?!

Also why is it always goddamn nighttime whenever I want to do things. "Hey, I'm gonna try to do this today!" "Very interesting Elwood, but can you piss off? Just to prove my point, I'll make it seem like it went from 11am to 7pm in twenty minutes."​

Years
    Of course one of the few things that legit make me angry on site gets written around on campus where I work. I love their "IF YOU ERASE MY STUFF YOU'RE A ~COWARD~ FITE ME IRL" attitude too. Not.
    I respect their right to write what they want on the sidewalks and I wouldn't dare deface anything but it's hard not to get angry at first because secretly I'm only 12 years old. I'll forget all about it once they give up (and hopefully they do... eventually...)

Also: Why does everyone wanna show up at work right at open can't I get a minute to breathe before y'all line up??
    I really gotta work on not being angry about it, and no I'm not angry to their face at all. I do want their business! Just not the second we open our doors!! ;o;

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Really, if you've got nothing to contribute. Just shut your yap. No one needs to know if it suits or not. If you don't like it just simply ignore.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I need to learn how to tell people no and that I want to be alone. I've just wanted to be alone the past few days, but my friend keeps butting her way over here and I'm too nice to say no and I'm trying to enjoy my game, but she'll start talking during it or playing with the loud cat toys and UGH I just wanna be alone. :|

Years
    This is unlike me to complain on a public space, but whatever.

I need to ask my shift leaders if I can start my end of shift restocking/cleanup a little earlier than I have been lately. Maybe it won't be possible... because there are endless waves of customers craving donuts and I can't just stop taking and checking out orders when it's so busy like it always is. I don't even mind staying a little late on those days when my shift ends at 9 or 10pm. But it kinda sucked last night because I was finally able to leave work at 11:40pm, 40 minutes after my shift should have ended. I don't know... Perhaps this is just how it is evening shift. Maybe it only bothered me yesterday because I had a headache and other symptoms of weariness the last two hours of my shift.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I think I have writer's block. :c I can't think of a fucking idea for the life of me. Hell, I can't even start the first chapter of my story. It's totally pissing me off right now. #writerproblemsftw

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I didnt even bother to go to school today cause i had 2 essays due, a dbq, and a poster project. So ya there goes my monday off

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    it's starting to get cold again

fuck the cold, I still want it to be summer

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    my housemate is moving out out of the blue. she has not been home for more than half an hour in the last month and a half. even before that i had been taking care of her cat because she was not. and now she wants to take the cat. take it away from the place and people it knows. coop it up in an attic for a month before moving into a new apartment where only she will be there for it. take it away from the other cat it loves to play with.

i have been taking care of her cat alone for literally half of the time she has owned it. i have taken it to the vet, bought it food, loved it, played with it, kept it happy and healthy. she has given me a grand total of $8 in compensation. it is unfair to me, her cat, and my cat to take it away.

Sir Codin

I hate it when my roommate is awake at the same time I am. He eats up the bandwidth and as a result, I get so much lag when invading people in Dark Souls.

#firstworldproblems

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Nothing makes me more mad then waking up from what you thought was a good night's rest sore like you just fought an epic battle or something, and following this 2 hours later, feeling tired enough for bed again. Do I get hit by buses in my sleep or something!? Was there a dragon that just magically appeared and stepped one me!? This happens more then this should lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    my ex-housemate took her cat
    i'm definitely going to charge her for two vet visits, food, litter, and six weeks of petsitting
    she can either pay the **** up or give me the cat back

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    im crying right now i want someone to talk to and to holdtired and had enough

Back