• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games series you'd bring back

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • Crash 'n' Jak. Amen to that! I've come to terms that Naughty Dog might never return to these properties, but can they please give them to capable developers! Ugh!

Then I'm gonna go out to left field with this one; another Ty The Tasmanian game. It's like the forgotten platformer of the Xbox/PS2 era. Not half-bad either, quite a cool story to boot.

Don't suppose there's any chance of a Z.O.E 3 happening? Looking at you, Kojimaaaaa! I would like to say it'd be cool to see a Vexx 2, but that first story felt so self-contained, it'd almost be a shame to tack anymore plotzzz onto it.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Crash 'n' Jak? o:

May I ask what it is? Sounds like a racing game. :]

Oh. I meant Crash Bandicoot & jak & Daxter. Though it would be awesome if they had their own crossover racing game (their own individual racing games were both good)

Which reminds me. Anyone for a Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale sequel? Sure, it's a Smash Bros clone with a lot of third-party characters that were shamelessly inserted to promo then-upcoming games. Still a toooon of fun to play, whether you'd like to admit it or not!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I'd bring back F-Zero. Although the series has not seemed to have garnered as much followers as, say, Mario Kart, I'm sure a lot of people, including me, still thought it to be great. If they were to allow F-Zero back in, especially now that Wii U is released, many of us fans would appreciate it. Aside from that, I feel it'd also be nice to see Banjo-Kazooie be given another chance.

F-Zero was such a big hit, I'm sure if Nintendo started releasing it again and publicized it, it 'll become a hit once again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Am I the only one who wants to see another Shadow of Collosus game? I remember playing this series on PS2, and they were amazing. If we see a remake on PS4 I'll probably buy it, but I'd WAY rather see another game i the series. If not that, then another Sly Cooper game could be cool too.

Oh, I want to see new Earthbound too but I bet that never happens officially. :x

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    -Summoner was a cool WRPG that was Final Fantasy 12 before Final Fantasy 12. Okay, the overworld sucked a bit for grinding, but the entire thing was amazing, and I kinda liked the sequel. Too bad THQ broke up, but Nordic does have the series now. Too small a company though.
    -GOLDEN SUN 4 WHEN CAMELOT? That tease was a straight up set up.
    -Wario Land 5 needs to happen before I or Nintendo dies. Please?
    -Speaking of Nintendo, its a damn tragedy they did not buyout CiNG when they went bankrupt. Another Code and Another Code R where amazing games. So was Hotel Dusk.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Am I the only one who wants to see another Shadow of Collosus game? I remember playing this series on PS2, and they were amazing. If we see a remake on PS4 I'll probably buy it, but I'd WAY rather see another game i the series. If not that, then another Sly Cooper game could be cool too.

Oh, I want to see new Earthbound too but I bet that never happens officially. :x
    We were supposed to get The Last Guardian as the next game in the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus world. Sadly it seems it's not meant to be :( I would love to see the series return though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The Chorno serie. Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were all good, but I believe Lavos is still not done for. And I also remember one old game, Illusion of Gaia. I remember it was part of a serie, which was really good, but they never made it more than 3 games.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hotel Dusk and its sequel Last Window were incredible games. I wish Cing was still around to keep that series alive.

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
  • Chrono series.

Said this before; will say it again. Chrono Break was one of the most hyped games in the past, but it was never a reality.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Golden sun, shadow of the colossus, Pokemon/digimon card battle and more digimon world like the first one.

Back