• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Question, I just finished raising my first Pokemon, a Cyndaquil, but I don't excatly know how evolution works, will it be a Typhlosion now, or is what specific Pokemon I asked for when I got it the one I now have?
    (Oh and I don't know where to put this but if I can choose what evolution stage it is, I want it to be a Quilava and contribute it to the Johto Ash challenge, sorry if I am completely misunderstanding this)

You can let us know when you request a pokemon if you don't want it to evolve, just state which evolution you would like it to finish at when you request it, otherwise we'll assume you want the final form.

Quilava or Typhlosion could be used to fulfil the "Quilava" part of the Ash Johto challenge, because at some point you raised a Quilava, on the way to Typhlosion :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Any of Quilava, Cyndaquil or Typhlosion could be used to fulfil the "Quilava" part of the Ash Johto challenge, because at some point you raised a Quilava, no matter which evolution was the end point :)

oh wait, Quilava will still count even if i choose not to evolve Cyndaquil into one?

Years
    oh wait, Quilava will still count even if i choose not to evolve Cyndaquil into one?

Sorry, no, that was me being half asleep! You will need to raise it to at least the evolution required in the challenge but anything past that will also count!

So Quilava or Typhlosion could be used to fulfil the "Quilava" part of the Ash Johto challenge, because at some point you raised a Quilava, on the way to Typhlosion :)

I've edited my post for clarity :)

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sorry, I am new at this. But, its very exciting.

I am going to choose Tauros, shall I just put Tauros in Fully Evolving, or leave it blank, or can I do something else?
    What is rainbow stone, something to be bought with points in mart?

To raise Tauros you need to go here and follow this format:
    Name: Your name
    Pokémon: Tauros (or the Pokemon you want)
    Fully Evolving: Tauros is already fully evolved (for other Pokemon, it depends if you want them to be fully evolved)
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Your hemisphere
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes/No

And you can have a rainbow stone only if you have bought it from the mart. It's around 600(?) if I remember correctly. Hope this helped :)

To raise Tauros you need to go here and follow this format:
    Name: Your name
    Pokémon: Tauros (or the Pokemon you want)
    Fully Evolving: Tauros is already fully evolved (for other Pokemon, it depends if you want them to be fully evolved)
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Your hemisphere
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes/No

And you can have a rainbow stone only if you have bought it from the mart. It's around 600(?) if I remember correctly. Hope this helped :)

Thanks a lot.

Years
    I have a doubt. I got Tauros at 286. Mod told me it will lvl 100 at 446.
    Whats the criteria?

Tauros is seasonal right now in your hemisphere, so it takes 160 posts to complete.

Feel free to check the advanced faq for more on seasonal pokemon:

VPP Guide: Advanced

They told me I will get Serperior(in fully evolved), is it random, or I can choose myself(I left this column cause tauros does not evolve)

You definitely have a Tauros at lv 100, not a Serperior, she just put the wrong pokemon name in that part of the post :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yay, today I got my shiny Charmander. Never thought my envolvement in VPP and trivial forums will become so much that my posts made here past 4 days will double my total post counts past a year. And now, my charmander will soon become Charizard. OP

Is there someone who wanna tag with me?

Congrats on the shiny Charmander!! That's great news. :) Are you going to save up points for a Mega Band and a Charizarite X/Y or maybe it's Dynamax form?

I'd offer to be a tag team partner but... uhhh.. as Caite can attest to my last one took me MONTHS since I was on hiatus. But, if you absolutely cannot find someone willing to tag with you in a reasonable amount of time -- consider me as a last resort. :) I'm always up for teaming up with new trainers, even if I might not be the fastest poster on PC. What were you thinking for your tag team Pokemon?

Congrats on the shiny Charmander!! That's great news. :) Are you going to save up points for a Mega Band and a Charizarite X/Y or maybe it's Dynamax form?

I'd offer to be a tag team partner but... uhhh.. as Caite can attest to my last one took me MONTHS since I was on hiatus. But, if you absolutely cannot find someone willing to tag with you in a reasonable amount of time -- consider me as a last resort. :) I'm always up for teaming up with new trainers, even if I might not be the fastest poster on PC. What were you thinking for your tag team Pokemon?

Yes, I will love to Tag-Team with you. Shall we raise a Treecko?

Years
    When does my VPP evolve? Is there a certain post number?
    With pokemon such as Nincada, do I get Ninjask and Shedinja or just one?
    Thanks in advance 😀

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back