• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My pick is usually a Pokémon you wouldn't normally be able to get and then once I get picks from everyone I put the list up and roll the die to pick one randomly.

Years
    My pick is usually a Pokémon you wouldn't normally be able to get and then once I get picks from everyone I put the list up and roll the die to pick one randomly.

on that topic, i'd love to see some more collectable pokemon available in the future. maybe some from the anime like Ritchie's Sparky or the Crystal Onix. or maybe something super wacky that's exclusive only to VPP lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Anyone interested in doing a tag team? Just let me know! I am working on my first VPP right now, and I am up for negotiating what pokemon we could work on!

Years
    Anyone interested in doing a tag team? Just let me know! I am working on my first VPP right now, and I am up for negotiating what pokemon we could work on!

ah just missed me! Ash Ketchup and i are the ones vibin now hehe. perhaps someone will come soon and you could ask them to team up with you :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

I still have to wait for Fairy to finish her handful of posts before I can do another one.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

I'd be down for that, I'm kinda maybe thinking in working on Psychic types but it's nothing definite right now. Maybe a fairy would be cool tool, idk.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I'd be down for that, I'm kinda maybe thinking in working on Psychic types but it's nothing definite right now. Maybe a fairy would be cool tool, idk.

Oh cool, I like a lot of psychic types. Any interest in sigilyph, orbeetle, starmie, or girafarig?

I like some fairies too

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll have everyone's numbers done when I get home from work tonight. It's just to hard to do it on my phone.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Oh cool, I like a lot of psychic types. Any interest in sigilyph, orbeetle, starmie, or girafarig?

I like some fairies too

I'm down with any one of those. I'd give priority to Orbeetle or Starmie but would happily do Sigilyph or Girafarig if you wanted.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I'm down with any one of those. I'd give priority to Orbeetle or Starmie but would happily do Sigilyph or Girafarig if you wanted.

Okay! Can we go with orbeetle? Was kinda unsure if you need a item to evolve starmie... but orbeetle is probably better anyways

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Any and all items that you would need can be found in the Mart. Its mostly major form changes like Mega, Galar/Alolan forms with a few others.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey guess what......

Ash Ketchup can now take control in doing numbers. She's been doing VPP since it first started as a thread in the Pokemon Trivia section. :D

Years
    just to clarify, there's nothing stopping me from raising Alolan & Galarian forms consecutively right? also there's no special items that need to be bought to raise Rotom forms?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    just to clarify, there's nothing stopping me from raising Alolan & Galarian forms consecutively right? also there's no special items that need to be bought to raise Rotom forms?

Other than having an Alolan Stone and Galar Stone for them. As for Rotom there is no items for them.

Years
    another quick question, do we still need Galar Stones to raise mons like Mr. Rime, Runerigus, Cursola, etc.? like they're evos from Galarian form mons but they have different Pokedex numbers entirely, so i'm not sure if they count as an entirely different species or not

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    another quick question, do we still need Galar Stones to raise mons like Mr. Rime, Runerigus, Cursola, etc.? like they're evos from Galarian form mons but they have different Pokedex numbers entirely, so i'm not sure if they count as an entirely different species or not

Yes because it's still a different regional version of the same Pokémon.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
    Question, I just finished raising my first Pokemon, a Cyndaquil, but I don't excatly know how evolution works, will it be a Typhlosion now, or is what specific Pokemon I asked for when I got it the one I now have?
    (Oh and I don't know where to put this but if I can choose what evolution stage it is, I want it to be a Quilava and contribute it to the Johto Ash challenge, sorry if I am completely misunderstanding this)

Years
    Question, I just finished raising my first Pokemon, a Cyndaquil, but I don't excatly know how evolution works, will it be a Typhlosion now, or is what specific Pokemon I asked for when I got it the one I now have?
    (Oh and I don't know where to put this but if I can choose what evolution stage it is, I want it to be a Quilava and contribute it to the Johto Ash challenge, sorry if I am completely misunderstanding this)

you can choose to evolve it or not by mentioning it in your Obtain post. i'm not entirely sure if you did that, but i think for the most part you can decide on your own whether it evolves fully, or just until Quilava or whatever. so long as it's stated properly in your stats thread.

the default tho is that all Pokemon go to their final evos by the time they're maxed out/completed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back