• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sure! Which Pokémon do you have in mind?

I've already done a Nidoking nicknamed Caelum 😅

I already have Pikachu and Blastoise.

That leaves either Dodrio, Venomoth, Parasect & Kadabra if you don't have them, but I really don't mind duplicates in this instance if you want to do one I already have :)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'd be cool with either Venomoth or Parasect.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Getting closer to evolving my fabulous shiny Aurorus!

Also, I'm open for a Tag-Team if anyone is interested! I don't particularly care what Pokémon we raise as long as neither of us have one already. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Getting closer to evolving my fabulous shiny Aurorus!

Also, I'm open for a Tag-Team if anyone is interested! I don't particularly care what Pokémon we raise as long as neither of us have one already. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

My lazy self is willing to do another one...lol.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm pretty much open to anything.

Fennekin gets me two more bronze medals. You have Delphox yet?

Anything Fairy type too, I always can use more of those! Any fairies you don't already have?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Fennekin gets me two more bronze medals. You have Delphox yet?

Anything Fairy type too, I always can use more of those! Any fairies you don't already have?

I do not...even had to go and check just to make sure...lol.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    As of this post I've finished my part of the Tag Team Parasect with Starlight.

Years
    A question, do I evolve my vpp whenever I feel ready for it to reach the next stage of evolution? Or is there a specific post count I need to reach first like the level 100 or hatch point? I believe it's the former, but thought I would check with folks in the know, just to make sure.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I don't think we keep track of evolution levels (at least not anymore).

Most people don't even keep track of hatching / evolutions as far as the graphics on their stats / signatures go.

And now another question: Is the legend requirement separate from the pair / set requirement?
    E.g.: If I use Abra for Jirachi, can I also use it for Gardevoir & Gallade or not?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    A question, do I evolve my vpp whenever I feel ready for it to reach the next stage of evolution? Or is there a specific post count I need to reach first like the level 100 or hatch point? I believe it's the former, but thought I would check with folks in the know, just to make sure.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when it was still on PE2K every little thing was kept track of. But I think once it moved to PxR it dropped off as we didn't see a reason for it. The main thing everyone wanted was when does it reach lv 100 so I can get a new one. If you ever want to raise a Pokemon to a middle stage you just need to let us know. I know we had people here and there working on a Living Dex.

I don't think we keep track of evolution levels (at least not anymore).

Most people don't even keep track of hatching / evolutions as far as the graphics on their stats / signatures go.

And now another question: Is the legend requirement separate from the pair / set requirement?
    E.g.: If I use Abra for Jirachi, can I also use it for Gardevoir & Gallade or not?

Legend requirement and pair/set are separate so you can use Abra for both you just can't use Abra for one legendary and then for another. Unless it was two different typings then you could use it for each typing but not on the same legendary.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Sometimes I like to just pretend they evolve to their second stage at approximately the halfway point. Sometimes I update the sprite, other times I don't. It's whatever you're in the mood for! We don't enforce that kind of stuff, so have fun and be as creative as you want! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Years
    I used to update my VPP's sprite all the way from egg to evos (esp when I had it on my sig). It was super short-lived bcs it was tedious to do that alongside updating the rest of my profile thread as well. Very unoptimized for someone like me who used to blow through 1-2 VPPs a day lmao.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I used to update my VPP's sprite all the way from egg to evos (esp when I had it on my sig). It was super short-lived bcs it was tedious to do that alongside updating the rest of my profile thread as well. Very unoptimized for someone like me who used to blow through 1-2 VPPs a day lmao.

And here I thought I had no life then you came along and drop kicked that into oblivion. LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back