• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    lmao Caite and I will just get a time share and watch y'all work.

for real though, congrats Roni! we know you're gonna do great!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sipping on my mojito while laying in the sun.
    VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have a question regarding birthday Pokemon. Mine was on Monday and I was told that I might be eligible to receive one. Though, I'm not completely sure how that works. Is there a certain timeframe I have to make that request and what Pokemon would I be allowed to pick? And are these already done or do they interfere with the one I'm currently raising in any way?

Years
    I have a question regarding birthday Pokemon. Mine was on Monday and I was told that I might be eligible to receive one. Though, I'm not completely sure how that works. Is there a certain timeframe I have to make that request and what Pokemon would I be allowed to pick? And are these already done or do they interfere with the one I'm currently raising in any way?

quoting the VPP Guide: Advanced, you can claim it anytime you want within the month of your birthday.

Birthday Pokémon

Happy Birthday! You know it comes once a year. So how about once a year you get to claim a Pokémon as a birthday gift for getting another year older. It will work like the Master Pokémon where you can claim ONE Non-Legendary Pokémon to add to your collection. You will also get 100 points as well. So 1 Pokémon and 100 points for your birthday….woooooo. Just let us know when your birthday is and you'll get your gifts. Just so you know though, you will have the month of your birthday to claim your gifts; after that, you'll have to wait until next year.

it works like receiving a prize Pokemon. you can put it straight into your stats without raising it, then you can use it for anything you want :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    heyoo thank you thank you for this opportunity~

and yeah we're gonna need at the very least 1 (one) non Roni and non Ash Ketchup numbers provider around 24/7 :p

Tell me about it....lol. Its a 24/7 job and then some trying to keep up with you two. Maybe I should cut you two off like drunks at a bar. xDDD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    quoting the VPP Guide: Advanced, you can claim it anytime you want within the month of your birthday.
    That's what happens when you never learned how to read. Thanks! ^o^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    No worries. I know there can be quite a lot of information to have to look through.

Years
    yo Fairy you still need help with any more Miniors? i'm doing the Fairy type challenge atm and could use that Aromatisse you're willing to trade~ what's say we help each other out? i'm gonna be done with my current VPP in a lil bit.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    yo Fairy you still need help with any more Miniors? i'm doing the Fairy type challenge atm and could use that Aromatisse you're willing to trade~ what's say we help each other out? i'm gonna be done with my current VPP in a lil bit.

Oh heck yea I still need the Violet Minior! <3

Years
    I'm a noob so I don't actually know what a VPP is,
    can anyone explain to me how this thing works?

You can raise Virtual Pokemon Pets by posting on the PokeCommunity forums!

Please read the intro thread found here

For more advanced information, you can find the advanced FAQ here

If there's anything you are still unsure about, feel free to ask in this thread, and one of the staff will help you :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm FINALLY done with the Azumarill tag team (tyvm Squirtlenator!!) and open to a new one! (´∀`)♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Great job Fairy! What's the next mon you want to raise?

Can't believe I didn't see this post until now omg.

I don't know yet! I usually let the other person choose the Pokémon, haha, but I'm open to anything. Whoever is available for a tag team hit me up! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh! I also still have a Sylveon for trade if anyone is interested!

Double post, I know, I'll spend 10 minutes in the bad moderator corner.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Whoever is available for a tag team hit me up! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Would you like to raise another mon with me Fairy? I was thinking Primarina because like Azumarill, she's both a water and fairy type. You can name her this time if you would like or what I usually name this line is Ariel

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Would you like to raise another mon with me Fairy? I was thinking Primarina because like Azumarill, she's both a water and fairy type. You can name her this time if you would like or what I usually name this line is Ariel

Oh maaan I'm trying to co-op with people I haven't yet but... gosh I cannot say so to Primarina! You know me too well, haha. Yes, I approve! I'll post in the obtain thread now. n_n;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back