• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Old Username: Inteleon

New Username: Slardar
    Time to change once again

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Old username: Cubchoo
    New username: Pikaboo

Time for a change.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Old Username: Goss
    New Username: Saint
    I've checked and there is a user that was last seen in 2004 with that name so it should be fine I believe.

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Forum Username Changes
    Tired of waiting until February or November for a Username change? The Administration team has decided to allow name changes all year long! (No joke!) This thread replaces both the biannual threads of yore as well as the extra supporter username change thread. We've also updated some of the rules re: requesting taken usernames.

Please note that we highly discourage the use of multiple accounts on PokéCommunity. Thus, we ask members not create alternate accounts to "reserve" a username they don't want to risk losing to somebody else. It is best to take time to consider whether you truly want to change your username if you are worried about losing your current one.

To request a new username, please use the following form and post here:

Usernames must be:
    36 characters or less
    Appropriate!​

Frequency:
    Regular members are limited to one name change every four months.
    Supporters are limited to one name change a month.
    Platinum Supporters are limited to four name changes a month

For Your Information:
    If you simply want to change the capitalization of some letter in your username, this will not count as a full username change; you may still come back and change your username for real later on.
    Usernames will be changed as they are posted, so make sure you are set on your new username before posting as it will be changed right when an admin sees it.
    If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify.
    Administrators may allow a user to change to the username of a banned account on a case-by-case basis.​

If you wish to take over an existing username, you may do so if both of the following is true:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years;
    2) You have at least 50 posts.​
    Happy requesting! Feel free to private message an Administrator if you have questions.​

Old username: Ishrak Rahman
    New Username: Ishrak's PokeTips

AlchemistNezumi

Tactless Tactician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Old username: RougeKitsune
    New username: AlchemistNezumi

Forgive me. I was young and didn't spell "rogue" right.

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Old username: Sylarr
    New username: Rudy
    (current acct with this name hasn't logged in since 2014)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    old username: magic
    new username: Skywalker

thanks <3

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Old username: Shut Up Tyranitar
    New username: Lautrec

idk what possessed me to choose that name 10 years ago, but I think it's time for a change

EDIT: thankyou! <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Old username: SilverSableye
    New username: PeanutButterAwsem

Someone who isn't me also goes by SilverSableye elsewhere on the internet. I don't want to be confused for that person

Back