• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Sinnoh or unova

Sinnoh has a bunch it's got dialga and palkia which are kinda guardians and arceus who's a god and darkrai and cresselia who have really cool backrounds

Unova has a lot of other cool ones as well I really like the swords of justice and Meloetta, and Victini are such cuties! :)

Years

Unova! You know me, and the legendaries here have some very interesting design themes to them so no wonder why I love their uniqueness.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Johto just because it has Lugia in it, and it deserves mad respect.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hmm, I must say I like Hoenn's trio the best, because their designs go so well together! Plus, I like how the three of them all have a weather theme, which sounds pretty neat to me.

As much as I love the Legendary Birds (they're cute, ok?), they seem a little kinda generic, don't ya think? xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Feels weird with all the new people joining and the old crew leaving and lacking activity.

Flare, Squirrel, and the others. No one is bullying me with pink crap and our Pokestory topic is no longer filled with dancing Pokemon ;_;

I ain't leavin anywhere
    I'm just lazy and forgetful oh gosh I sound like an oldie

and I will find a dancing jigglypuff for your profile just calm down lol

*scrolls silently away to read what happened this weekend*
    My favorite legendaries group would possibly be Unova's, the cute mythical Pokemon, the Legend that stands for Truth yet I played white I wish I could fight for truth ;_; and Kyurem looks pretty neat. Kalos is pretty nice too.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    DyingWillFlareon liked your post in a thread

I think flare is on. :)

Years

I love the lake trio, actually. I despise the legendary dogs. They have bad designs and are too annoying to catch.

Legendary cats/beasts. In no way dogs.

I'll never understood why some people call them dogs. You have a lion, cheetah and a panther.
    And while Entei looks a BIT like a dog, its a lion, more specifically, Chinese Guardian Lions.

I like the Lake Trio. Can we all appreciate the most awesome music in their caves though? I didnt wanna leave those places.

Years
    BOO

This is my 2000th post so why not make it awesome in the awesome thread.. And everything with a boo and Giratina is awesome :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I thought I was only gone for three days.....
    The Lake trio are nice because I like their story more than the beasts'. Emotion/Willpower/and Knowledge? Cool. The Johto Beasts are cool too but they aren't as cute as Azelf. >w>

Spoiler: yeah open this
    Legendary Beasts:

Lake Guardian Trio:

(Haha I couldn't remember any pictures of all 6 of them together so here's a book cover)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Well you can't have a square root of a negative number, so that doesn't tell me anything.
    (basically don't argue me with math)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ash's baby batdragon is adorableughhh i love it. I love his whole team so much.

Years

Are we seriously discussing math on a Pokemon forum, and of all threads, this one. Get outta here guys, the only math I accept here is Vulpix= 6 tails, Ninetails = 9, together = 15. No squares, no i's, no nothing. Simple first grade math. That's all. Period. That or I'll boo every day. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back