• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Hmm... Poison would be an interesting choice for a type disadvantage, but I don't think GameFreak will make anything extra for Normal-types.

Guess who bought Pokken Tournament yesterday?

Meadowy

[FONT=Noto Serif][I][B][SPAN="text-shadow: 1px 1px
    Years

Yay! XYZ started here yesterday! Squishy! ^^

Awesome! I've already gotten through the first 15 episodes of XY&Z a while back, and I'm really enjoying the new direction that the plot is taking! :D

(Squishy is cute. xD)

Guess who bought Pokken Tournament yesterday?

Oh, nice! xD Do you like it so far? And are there a lot of Pokémon to play as?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Oh, nice! xD Do you like it so far? And are there a lot of Pokémon to play as?
    Man, I love it! I just need to improve. A lot. To answer your second question, there are 14 Pokémon to choose from (15 if you count Shadow Mewtwo). My ace is Weavile, but Chandelure and Braixen are pretty cool too. :)

Years

Pokken really overdosed on Fire-types. We get four of them - Blaziken, Charizard, Chandelure and Braixen. Way too much fiery fanservice there.

Years

It's like they always put the popular ones in as the mains. Lucario, Gengar and Pikachu are other notable popular examples.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Much as I want to play Pokken there is no way I could justify buying a Wii U for just 1 game.

If I was to play the game I could see myself using Sceptile, Gardevoir and Braixen the most.

Years

I took part in the StreetPass UK Pokken Tournament at the weekend (local groups hold tournaments and the winners take part in a national final in May) I came third out if eight so didn't win anything but it was a fun event to go to! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back