• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    That fanfic made way more sense than 50 Shades of Grey. 20/10 - IGN, Gamespot, Polygon, Gamepro

And what's also better than 50 Shades? Mecha Dragonite..
    Spoiler:

And it kinda doesn't help that my MALE Cincinno in White 2 is named "Grey" because 1) Its colored gray obviously, 2) It has both Tail Slap and Wake up Slap in its current moveset, 3) It has Skill Link for its ability so that's a lot of Tail Slaps. 4) Because Tail slapping reminds people a lot about.. okay I'll stop from there

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Well, i went through it. Like i said, I've survived My Immortal, Half Life: Full Life Consequences, and even a few chapters of 50 Shades so I'm usually undaunted. However I tried looking for "Mecha Sylveon" and i was forever scarred with what appeared in the first result in google images. So to unscar my own drunken eyes...

Gardevoir in human clothes, drawn by Yuki-Menoko (whoever you are, you are a god)
    Spoiler:

I'd love to meticulously elaborate on why this is such an amazing piece, among the many great pieces of Gardevoir art that said artist Yuki has done. Like sure, because its a female Gardevoir, there's still a bit of a bust in the chest area, but its done in such a way that it doesn't like overly sexualize said thing. And yes, if I'm starting to sound weird because I'm so in love with beautifully drawn Gardevoir art, oh well.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

BECAUSE MECHAMONS or POKEMECHS ARE 5EVER!

Mechanical Gardevoir aka GLADOS' little sister
    Spoiler:

and the funny thing, people who remember Pokemon Live, knew that Mechamons existed as early as that.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I never really pay attention to the numbers in the posts except for the one that I'm responding after. So this thread could go in all sorts of directions and I'm just checking the last post.

I looked for Mecha Gallade, because I like Gallade more.

There was nothing.
    Watch out for Ghosts...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I tried doing it myself. Unforuntately, the one that had the image doesn't want to load from its source page so i had to salvage the image's thumbnail from its source site instead.

Watch out for Ghosts...

but there's a mecha Empoleon as well so its all well and good. At least that thing still exists

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Wat are these robot nonsense... meh. I don't care for anything outside the games.

Anyway saw an earlier discussion about fav types so here are my top 3:
    1. Water
    2. Electric
    3. DragOn
    everything else is eaqual to me as of now.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I want some Mega Gothitelle so that when you put her with Mega Gardevoir, its going to be some hot Gothitelle and Ga.... ok I'll be quiet now.
    Spoiler:

Magnedrill = Looks like a Cyborg Beedrill (which is kinda still related to Mechamons)
    Spoiler:

Also, i just rewatched that Diancie movie because of certain reasons.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

That Mecha Gallade looks awesome! Same with the Mega Infernape! I really hope to see the latter one, because the Sinnoh starters are some of my favorites.

Speaking of favorites and fake Pokemon, I have to dig through and see what my favorite combinations are from that sprite combiner were. I remember Dewgong/Oddish being absolutely adorable, where Dewgong's ":3" face was on Oddish's body.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back