• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

My top favorite types are defintiely:

1) Fire - TASTE THE FLAMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!
    2) Water - because Squirtle was my Gen 1 Starter, and its such an excellent typing overall
    3) Fighting - BECAUSE STAB Fighting moves are still insanely powerful, and it took a couple of Gens from Gen 1 to make FIGHT actually FIGHT.
    4) Psychic - Well, i have a thing when it comes to controlling matter and minds through the use of glorious staring and finger poking.
    5) Steel - I really love the steel types in our lovely franchise. Gen 7 pls make Steel type gloriously and ridiculously OP again. Gamefreak plz.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

Top five types?

1.) Normal
    2.) Fire
    3.) Fighting
    4.) ???
    5.) ???

I had to think a bit about my third favorite type, but Normal and Fire have been my favorite types for years.

In Pokemon Pearl I often want to add a Gachomp to my team but you get Gible pretty late in the game (and in a blooming cave, no less) so I normally can't be bothered. T^T
    I haven't played a Fourth Generation game in a while, but isn't there just enough room in the Wayward Cave entrance under the bridge to run around without needing Strength? I've heard of many people running around in there at the beginning of the game to get a Gible.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Oh Arceus, choosing favourites has never been easy for me... especially when it comes to Pokemon! >~< I guess it'd be along the lines of:

1. Normal...? ;v; Since this type consists of a lot of my fave Pokemon, it's gotta come first (I think xD).
    2. Um... Flying-types are really neat! I adore most of 'em, so this type is on par with Normal.
    3. Pretty sure Electric belongs here. God I'm indecisive. xD
    4. Grass! Or Water, maybe even Fire... All three of those elemental types. :D
    5. I like Psychics!

Well, that was pretty dithery but it's my answer nonetheless, ehe.

I haven't played a Fourth Generation game in a while, but isn't there just enough room in the Wayward Cave entrance under the bridge to run around without needing Strength? I've heard of many people running around in there at the beginning of the game to get a Gible.

Really? I also haven't played Pearl in quite some time, but that's cool to know for when I do. However, I'm pretty sure that they're hard to come by and obtaining one requires a level of patience - especially when you've got Zubat, Geodude and Bronzor coming at you left, right and centre. e_e;

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

So i google searched Mecha Garchomp...

Watch out for Ghosts...

I'm thinking if this is either a mecha garchomp or a garchomp that's been fused with cybertechnology. Either way, A mecha garchomp is what PC needs to guard us from Ultrasatan's demonic hordes.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I'm a fan of Mecha Raikou.

Spoiler:

And, while thinking about it, I think Electric is another favorite type of mine. One of those is always on my team (unless I'm doing a challenge), and a lot of them are awesome Pokemon.

Really? I also haven't played Pearl in quite some time, but that's cool to know for when I do. However, I'm pretty sure that they're hard to come by and obtaining one requires a level of patience - especially when you've got Zubat, Geodude and Bronzor coming at you left, right and centre. e_e;
    Actually, Deceiving Eyes corrected me. You can't catch a Gible in Wayward Cave early in the game in Diamond/Pearl. It's only in Platinum. Sorry for the misinformation!

But I fully admit that I know nothing about Pokemon.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

lol im glad I'm not the only one having trouble picking favs!
    also mecha raikou is amazing :O
    But mecha luxray will always be my fav mecha pokemon
    Spoiler:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

More Ghost dual typings would definitely be interesting. Very much unexplored really when ya think about it. Another Ghost/water maybe? I think a Ghost/Fighting or Normal would be pretty awesome too

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Ghost/Normal = 3 Immunities + Sole weakness to Dark = Best typing.

The only thing that can ruin this typing for a Pokemon is if the Pokemon itself has the Base Stats total of an unborn fetus.

Making a Ghost/Normal typing having any sense is the question. I mean we have seen some really questionable typings but at least there is a lot of context behind some of those.

Speaking of MORE MECHAMONS.
    Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

is it weird that i don't like it when Dawn takes of her hat? She's like Jotaro.. can't be seen without the trademark hat.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

I would like to see a Ghost/Normal-type as well. It shouldn't be that hard to create though. Just get something normal/average, and make it look like it's possessed by a ghost. ;)

Someone draw a Normal/Ghost-type using the above instructions.

Mecha Lugia!
    Spoiler:

It kind of looks like Blue-Eyes White Dragon, in my opinion...

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I dont know but they look awesome QwQ

Normal/Ghost eh?... Hm maybe something along te evolution lines of Shedinja? I can see that being that combo but finding a legit way to make it not a Bug like a cicada is the hard part there. give it Wonder Guard too i dare you

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

A Normal/Ghost Pokemon seems like it would just be really easy to create, since it would just be a more spoopy version of a regular animal. But I couldn't really think of how to design one. Like which animal to start off with.

For the mecha Pokemon, I've just been typing in "mecha [pokemon name]" into Google images and finding the best idea.

Like mecha Jolteon! Which looks a lot like those robotic dog toys that were popular in the late 90s.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back