• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wedding bells

Years
  • When our finances get better, I'm definitely gonna pop the question to my partner. At this point, I really feel like she's the one, you know? I'd love a small, simple, and cheap wedding that still manages to be amazing and unforgettable <3

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • When our finances get better, I'm definitely gonna pop the question to my partner. At this point, I really feel like she's the one, you know? I'd love a small, simple, and cheap wedding that still manages to be amazing and unforgettable <3

That's just so adorable 😍

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Marriage is a beautiful thing. I believe in fairy tails and finding the right one, and still do! Of course (:

Married life was a rocky journey for me, better described as a roller coaster with extreme highs and lows. Admittedly I was of the naive ones who married into red flags, so I suppose I should've known better haha.

To better understand, not long ago I came across a quote that stated: "Common values matter way more than common interests." I couldn't agree more, really. We shared so much in common. So much so that I foolishly glossed over the fact that our values were drastically different.

I don't want to wait any longer and wait for a miracle that will never happen. This is the beginning of the end for us, and honestly I'm not sure what's going to happen. But whatever comes my way, I've long accepted I deserve for having made the foolish decisions I've made up to this point.

Despite this rather saddening experience, it doesn't change my hopes that perhaps, even if it stays just a fantasy barely beyond my grasp, I'll find that one person. And if not, that's quite alright. (:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Marriage isn't even on my mind right now when I can't even find the right one to be around with :'D

Then again finding someone is like a full-time job in and of itself with how oblivious I am to what probably would have been massive signs. That and the fact I have no confidence and just freeze to death upon trying to express any feelings towards a crush.

When that happens sure marriage will be on my mind, but it needs to come from both sides in the end. And if it's not well then that is how it will be.

Years
  • I'm probably never going to get married, and I'm fine with that for the most part. As long as I can take care of myself in my old age, I'll be happy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I honestly don't care about marriage. It would just be sufficient to have someone in my life who does not see me as annoying and whom I don't see as annoying. ^^"

Back