• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weight

Years
  • Hey guys! Hows your weight? Are comfortable as you are or are you trying to gain/lose some?

As for me, I don't really care, but my BP is up, so I may have to make long term plans to manage it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm currently happy with it! I've mentioned here before but a while back I suddenly lost a lot of weight and my BMI had fallen to like 16 or something, but since I found out I've actively gained back around 10 lbs, and my BMI is back at 18. It's still considered "underweight", but my normal BMI all my life has been around there, so I'm not concerned.

And I know BMIs are not supposed to be an accurate representation of health, but I think it gives you a general idea of where you are - like 16 is not healthy for anyone, and neither is 35.

Years
  • When I was health I weighed about 75kg but I lost a lot of weight when I got sick. I'm not sure what I weighed at my worst, which was essentially during months of not eating at all, but le last time I was weighed I was 63kg.

Obviously I'm not happy about that and would like to get back to a healthy weight. Can't really do that whilst I'm still not healthy though lol.

Years
  • Not going to give any numbers, but my weight is definitely up there. Been trying to slowly lose ever since the beginning of December (and it's working so far), because I realized a variety of things were happening and I was absolutely tired of them.

I was worried I would fall off doing this again like I did the other year, but I've managed to get past the bumps of holidays and birthday so far without any huge complications (unlike last time), so. :D

Years
  • My weight is good tbh, which is weird cause I literally eat so much (mostly bad stuff) and I realise how lucky I am with my metabolism and stuff.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My weight generally hovers around 130 lbs (58.9 kg apparently), which for someone of my height is a little underweight iirc. But it doesn't really bother me, at least I'm not a skeleton or some 450 pound whale.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • My weight has been the same for years; I find it difficult to gain or lose weight, i'm always around the 160lbs/72.5kg mark.

I've never taken a BMI test before but according to the online one I just took, my BMI is 24 which is pretty much bang-average for my age/height.

Years
  • People talking about BMI got me curious so I did a test and scored 16.
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the circumstances but ouch.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'm currently uncomfortable with my weight. not going to say it out here in the open, but i am slightly overweight, and my blood pressure is high for my age so i am trying to eat less junk food, and drink more water to help lose weight.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah I am chubby. Yeah I should start caring about my weight.

But food though.

In all seriousness, I have been better with moderation. Eating what I should be eating with a dabble of sweets here and there, but it's not as bad as during my college years when I would always eat supreme nachos and a coke every day.

I even lost almost 30 or so pounds since I moved from California to Texas. So that does mean something. However, I'm not stopping there. I just need to implement an exercise session and I'm good to go I guess!

Years
  • I'm around 130-135 lbs with a BMI of 21 or so. I'm a little tall for a girl, around 5'8, so my weight's more than healthy for my height. I never seem to gain weight regardless of how much I eat. Thank you metabolism!!!

Last edited:

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I'm 40kg, but I'm also unfortunately small x_X.

I jog out 3 times a week in the morning before going to school. I can kinda eat anything I want without putting on weight ^-^.

Years
  • weights been touchy with me for as long as i can remember. my whole family boasts a really weak metabolism and we gain weight without even trying, so if i want to remain thin i have to either be super active or watch what i eat constantly. throughout my adult life it's fluctuated between the two. for most of high school i didn't worry for a second what i ate because i played tennis for a good 20 hours/wk. then in senior year i definitely gained a decent amount having left my tennis academy to focus on academics once i realized i wasnt playing college tennis. in college ive actually been able to lose weight by doing a combination of watching what i eat and staying active through club tennis, working out three times a week, and a lot of pickup basketball games.

it's been a lot but i just try to think positively and be grateful that im healthy and stuff

Bisharp

Whoa.. up close and personal..!
    Years
  • I'm a little insecure about my weight. I'm fine BMI wise and most definitely healthy for my height, but I just don't like how I have stomach fat and unfortunately quite thick thighs. That may be a plus for some people but I wouldn't mind cutting a few lbs off anyways. I'd love to be about 15 lbs (that's about 6kg for you non americans) thinner than my assumed current weight which is in the 125-130lbs (56-59kg) range. I tend to float around there. I'm about 5'7" (that's 170cm) for reference.

I tend to lose weight easily if I diet for a while (I dropped about 20lbs when I was on a strict liquid diet due to surgery, and that was only for a month of dieting) so I may try that along with some more exercise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I won't say how much I weigh but I do know I'm overweight and I can blame it on having a bit of an eating disorder.

Sirfetch’d

i weigh 140 which is a bit underweight for someone my height i think? i am 6'2"

Back