• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
    I got that for the Switch a while ago and haven't had the opportunity to play yet! I haven't heard much about it, but it just caught my eye in the eShop - I really needed something to fill that Animal Crossing void and it seemed like it, haha. How are you liking it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2019
    I felt like platforming, so I'm playing a game that has been sitting in my library for awhile called "They Bleed Pixels". The controls feel good. There's a lot of falling through the air and double-jumping at just the right moment, which requires you to actually know where you're going (needs some trial and error) and some of the enemies take too long to kill. I like it though.

Years
  • I got that for the Switch a while ago and haven't had the opportunity to play yet! I haven't heard much about it, but it just caught my eye in the eShop - I really needed something to fill that Animal Crossing void and it seemed like it, haha. How are you liking it?

I love it! It's very relaxing. I've heard it described as being like a cross between Zelda and Stardew Valley and I feel that's pretty accurate, it's a great game in my opinion, hope you enjoy it :)

Years
  • play disgaea then!!!!!

I have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go before I'm strong enough to beat Baal. :<

Like I have to be at like 30-40m in stats to be relevant and thinking about it tires me. ;_;

I will pick it up again soon, though. I still want to be strong enough to one-shot stuff.

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
    Years
  • Some casual Rocket League. I've been playing it to get my multiplayer fix, while I procrastinate trying out Showdown hehe. ^^;

I'm sooo out of practice, like I can still rotate and position myself well enough, but I can't seem to hit the ball properly anymore...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just some more Danganronpa v3. Kinda doing what Jess is doing with Nier and going after trophies. For me right now it's the non-story trophies bc i 'm planning on eventually replaying the game with my sister and I don't wanna be story burned out by then lol

Years
  • Finished Bendy and the Ink Machine in one sitting. It's solid game, but the combat system is so bad and unnecessary and even though it is like 4 hours game, it got boring in few parts. I mean the whole 3rd Chapter is just one big fetch quest that has almost no impact on the whole story. And the big bad Bendy never felt like a thread to me. I met him like 3 times outside of scripted encounters. To be honest no enemy really felt like a thread, because it doesn't matter if you die, you just respawn and enemy doesn't replenish their health. And because of that the best strategy to beat anything is just spam attack, ho they land and if you die just run back to the enemy. But the visuals and lore really hit the mark with me. I love old Mickey Mouse cartoons, so living through this story based on early Disney work was amazing. So even though I criticize the game, I really enjoyed it.

Now I'm playing Don't Feed the Monkeys and it's blast. I finished the game 2 times already and I want more. But I think I'll play other games in the meantime and will return to this gem from time to time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • camp buddy. smut aside it's actually a really good game with deep and emotional storylines lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been playing Minecraft again with some friends after work, it's been a really long time and a lot of updates since I last played, and there are SO many new things! Built a panda sanctuary yesterday, they're so cute.

Years
  • Was playing World of Final Fantasy, albeit briefly. I think I've done mostly everything there is to do in the game which is why I can't really play it for extended periods of time, anymore.

... I need to pick up the games that I haven't finished yet and beat those, instead. x.x

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • my gremlin brain wanted to replay birth by sleep but we already know i'm gonna be done with it after ven's story. i don't even feel like doing terra and aqua's.

Last edited:
    Back