• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
  • Just finished completing 100+% in all three games in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy (played them in order). I only played Spyro 2 at a friend's place as a kid so it was the first time I played the trilogy on my own, and I loved all three games!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Destiny 2's newest season launched this past Tuesday, so that has my undivided attention for the forseeable future.

edit: turns out the forseeable future was a few hours because persona 4 golden just came out on steam soooo uhhhhhhh yeah im doing that now

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Using my free time to play Radiant Historia. It is surprisingly amazing. And I hadn't challenged the Pantheon of Hallownest last time I played Hollow Knight, so doing that.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Someone moved out; time for villager hunting!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • skyrim, but it keeps crashing .. yay!
    also trying to maybe eventually get good at battlefield V
    andd I was playing the Switch remake of Link's Awakening but I got stuck on finding the next quest :face_palm:

pkmin3033

Finished Xenoblade, so I've picked up Vampyr for a complete change of pace. Will have to see how this goes!

Also casually playing chapter 1 of Higurashi on PC and Project Diva Megamix on Switch, which I am still terrible at. Got a file on Jedi Fallen Order going too but god knows when I'll have the motivation to sit down and seriously play it again.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Just finished Bug Fables and Isle of Armor is next on my list :o

I expect it to last me until Paper Mario comes out.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Radiant Historia (for the DS). Enjoying the story so far, and the battle system makes it fun to...well, battle! It doesn't even have random encounters, and the combos can help beat difficult bosses even when one is under-leveled.

Just finished Bug Fables.
    I heard it was like Paper Mario...how was your experience?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I heard it was like Paper Mario...how was your experience?

It's an indie game so the level of polish is lower than what you'd expect from a big developer and the game feels a bit short too, but it delivers great characters that single-handedly drive the otherwise straightforward plot, and the battle system is Paper Mario with a couple of tweaks, so it works wonderfully. Essentially the best entry in the series since Super Paper Mario in everything except graphics.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i've been playing the pokemon sword/shield expansion, and a lot of Vanguard Zero on my phone. I love cardfight vanguard and am happy we finally have a game for it in some form.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy last night and even managed to pull off getting the Platinum too!! 😯

So I went ahead and started playing the next game in my list. Let's just say... I'll be 'filled with determination' lol.

Yep. I started playing Undertale (Switch version). Don't even try to get me to do Genocide. After seeing what that mode is like... NO. JUST NO. To freaking hard. So it'll be Pacifist only for me.

Years
  • Slowly trawling through a goal that I flopped hard on, which is to play through most of the Final Fantasy series (1 through 12, ignoring 13 and 15 because they are not very good) before the year is out. I've managed to get through FF1 and FF2, I was about to start FF3 but have decided instead, in light of Four Job Fiesta, I'm going to skip straight to FF5.

Should get a move on really...I'm planning on playing FF9 as a Perfect Game so that's probably going to take the remainder of the year at this rate...

Back