• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
  • As for myself, I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for my April Game-Along. Frankly, I've been having fun mish-mashing various roles for each of my clan members. If you ask me about my best case of those experiments, it's that one time when I keep some magical attacks at a melee attacker's disposal. The best example of this is... Montblanc who actually keeps using his black magic even as a mog knight.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I just finished up Shin Megami Tensei: if... and all I gotta say it has some of worst dungeon design in any game I played, lol. Aside from that, it's not half bad for being a proto-Persona game.

PSN is having the big in Japan sale so I bought the FFVIII and FFX/X-2 remasters since after finishing FFVII R, I'm still in the mood for a bit more Final Fantasy. Plus, it's gotta be at least 15 years or more since I've played either of those games so it'll be a nice trip down memory lane.

Years
  • legends of runeterra just released

i love it but i have no idea how to build a good deck and it's killing me
    also a lot of "in hindsight" misplays bc i keep experimenting with the cards and forgetting how to do plays

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Recently completed PMD Gates to Infinity again. Possibly the most underrated game I've ever played, can't really understand why its hated by so many PMD fans. I've started playing through Super Mystery Dungeon again now.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I've basically spent the last two years heavily immersed in Football Manager 2019. Yet I regret buying it, I think the tactical changes from 18 were actually a step backwards giving you less flexibility in how you set up your team, which offset the other significant improvements. But I can't go back, and I'm pretty addicted to that series hence 18 months of playing it.
    I play with my Steam offline, but given on FM16 I'd racked up about 2600 hours, I'm guessing well past the 3000 hour mark for this one.
    Came back here because I needed to escape the crushing realism - where everyone wants to move to the richest clubs ASAP - for the utopian world of Pokémon!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    completely engrossed in Persona 5 atm, no room for even thinking about touching smth else. pretty much as soon as i finished FF7R, i put it down and haven't touched it nor Animal Crossing since... i don't have the brain power to care about more than one game atm lol

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Currently I'm playing quite a lot of games. Langrisser Mobile, Pokemon Y, HeartGold, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist. But mostly play Pokemon Y in my free time. Finally got the Grand Duck title in the Battle Chateau today. Feels good.

NUjghR5.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 with my girlfriend. It's a fun game to play together, even though the final bosses in KH1 got difficult. When alone I play Assassin's Creed III. Haven't played much lately, but still enjoy playing on PS4.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Yo Kai Watch 3 and my Nintendo 3DS in general last night.

Really fun game honestly. The tactical stuff will probably help prepare me for Digimon Survive. At least a little anyway. A little help is better than no help at all.

I got the Final Fantasy Yo Kai's in the game too. So I'm pretty much satisfied. RIP 3DS. I knew thee well.

Regardless... I'm officially moving back to the Switch and will be playing Yoshi's Crafted World.

pkmin3033

I finally finished Final Fantasy VII Remake. Finally. I do not understand how this game has garnered such critical acclaim when it's basically a fusion of the linearity of Final Fantasy XIII (only worse, because of the constant slowdown along the routes) with the unfinished mess and awkward combat of Final Fantasy XV. Looks like brand name recognition sells, hm? Either way, I need something actually fun to play next, so I might give Hellblade or Outer Worlds a try. Something off Game Pass, anyway.

On Switch I'm killing time with Star Ocean: First Departure R, which has aged better than I thought. I struggled a little initially because I didn't want Cyuss or Phia on my team so I was stuck with Roddick and Ilia for a few hours, but then I got Ashlay and Ioshua, then Ronyx, so now I'm cruising on through it. I kinda broke the game by selling Philosopher's Stones for Fol and using Devils Aria to conjure Evil Eye, which are worth 90k+ EXP per kill...sure, they'll kill me in a few hits, but they tend to follow Roddick, so I just need to run in circles around the battlefield whilst Ioshua and Ronyx pound it with Stone Rain. xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • After finishing Tear Ring Saga, I jumped right into Berwick Saga. TRS is basically Fire Emblem with a different name, but Berwick Saga plays completely different. It'll take awhile to get use to the little things, but I'm liking it so far.

Making slow progress in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth as well. Aside from being kinda easy so far, it does feel at little like SMT game at times, lol. For going in with low expectations (given I never played a digmon game), it's been a lot better than expected.

Years
  • Not sure how, but I never played the Witcher 3 until this year! I'm a massive lover of open world RPGs but somehow avoided this gem for a few years. Anyway, that's what my main time is being poured into now, am currently on the Heart of Stone DLC, and loving every minute of my first playthrough so far!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I'm starting to think that I'm getting through my backlog too quickly. Which is what I was afraid of happening when this pandemic started. So I may try to force myself to slow down a little bit. How I'll do that... well... I'm not sure yet. 😬

Regardless... I finished Yoshi's Crafted World last night. Cute game. Last world was pretty dark for a Yoshi game though. 😮

So I'm back to the PS4 now and have already started playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. I will be attempting the Platinum because it seemed doable for me. We'll see how that goes I guess.

It's been quite a LONG time since I've played the original Trilogy of Ace Attorney games though so it'll probably be good to revisit them.

Back