• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
  • Currently doing a monotype run in Pokemon Shield and I just started playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses in which I'm playing through the Black Eagle route. I just recently finished Halo: Reach's story for the Game Along too.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished World of Final Fantasy (Maxima) Tuesday night finally. With both endings. Honestly... I really loved that game. It was just tons of fun and all of the Final Fantasy crossovers just made it even better for me. Plus the fact that it was pretty much a video game fusion between Pokemon and Final Fantasy was just great. The final bosses (including True Ending versions) were probably the easiest final bosses I've fought since Persona 5. It was a good 'pretty much a break game' for me after all of the frustrations and difficulty I endured in Tales of Zestiria.

Anyway next up I'm tackling from my backlog, which I started last night, is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. Although I can't say all that much yet... it's very pretty. Graphically I mean. Even the anime cutscenes look very crisp as well as Ghibli-esque but I knew that going into it. Pretty fun so far but I've barely started.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Playing through Ghost of Tsushima again, still in Act 1. Might I add it feels great to finally have outfit load-outs? I need to sneak through a camp? Ghost Armour. I need to take out distant enemies? Tadayori's Armour. It's so convenient lol

Years
  • Got back to Hearthstone after about 4 years hiatus. I've played few games in Wild and did some new content. I don't think I'll be playing it regularly in Standard for now, since I don't have any of the new cards.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Got back to Hearthstone after about 4 years hiatus. I've played few games in Wild and did some new content. I don't think I'll be playing it regularly in Standard for now, since I don't have any of the new cards.

I was in the same boat when i booted up Hearthstone a week ago, but i dusted my collection and built something new.

except the GOAT Golden Devilsaur

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Started playing Ys VIII and its so much fun right off the bat. The combat is satisfying, Adol looks very...same and the music is brilliant and pumps me up. Sunshine Coastline was a great song to start the adventure. Looking forward to this!

Years
  • I just got Immortal: Fenyx Rising a few days ago but have only but about 45 minutes into it. I am not sure if I'm going to stick with it because it already feels very repetitive, though.

Back