• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Nothing special, just finished one section of my math HW, and I'm starting my break right now. I'll do the later half after lunch .-.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Getting myself some tea and enjoying some posting before I'm out for the day!

Years
    🌿 I'm eating breakfast while watching Yu-Gi-Oh as well enjoying hearing the birds sing on this cloudy rainy day today~
    🌿 Browsing and posting on PC~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    telling myself i don't need this yuri leclerc print but trying to find a good quote for his va to sign it with anyway........slowly reaching for my credit card............ahaha i'm a clown

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Writing up notes for my stats class but going out to dinner with friends tonight so should be a fun break :D

Years
    putting off spamming the forums to get more hours into my day job. on a Saturday evening nonetheless lol. all good tho, gf's with me~

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Just waiting to feel tired enough to go to sleep while talking on Discord, browsing + posting on PC, and listening to music 😴

Back