• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

pkmin3033

Mozart - Requiem in D Minor, K. 626: I. Introitus - Requiem aeternam

One of those classical pieces most people know by ear, but don't know the name to.

Years
    Alanis Morissette - Ironic

literally just learned the lyrics just now. didn't know this song was literally just talking about irony as a concept.

Years
    Alanis Morissette - Ironic

literally just learned the lyrics just now. didn't know this song was literally just talking about irony as a concept.

I have listened to Jagged Little Pill so many times it's ridiculous. You Oughta Know is my favourite track.

Right now:

Halestorm - I Miss The Misery

while trying to get to sleep 😅

Years
    Sunset Rollercoaster - My Jinji

the outro here is a trip

EDIT - gotta mention Crumb - Locket as well. listening to it right now and i'm a sucker for the drum beat. i aim to have drums sound like that in songs i make in the future. so indie, and dry.

Last edited:
    Back