• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
    Fake Laugh - Better for Me

so glad to have stumbled upon this good ass song while literally searching randomly for "fake laughs" on Youtube lmao

Years
    Summer Salt - Driving to Hawaii

pretty much a lot of tracks recently made it into my listening queue when i was looking up playlists from The Walters. chill stuff. me likey.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Trying to get motivated to do some writing but even though I'm vibin it's just not comin

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
    Started searching for K-Pop songs to like so I can add another genre to my list :P

Currently hooked on Twice's "I Can't Stop Me", but I have to say the genre in general goes against my preferences in having so many people singing on a single song. I personally prefer up to two singers.

Other K-Pop songs I've been listening to are Shoot Me by Day6, and Idol by BTS. Found these through drum covers!

Years
    Started searching for K-Pop songs to like so I can add another genre to my list :P

Currently hooked on Twice's "I Can't Stop Me", but I have to say the genre in general goes against my preferences in having so many people singing on a single song. I personally prefer up to two singers.

Other K-Pop songs I've been listening to are Shoot Me by Day6, and Idol by BTS. Found these through drum covers!

What sort of genres do you normally listen to?

Right now:

Lulu - The Man Who Sold The World

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Black Hole Sun - Postmodern Jukebox

Almost every one of their covers are amazing. Check em out if you haven't yet.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
    What sort of genres do you normally listen to?

Right now:

Lulu - The Man Who Sold The World

Tbh, I tend to search for at least a song to like of every genre I'm introduced to, but if I were to say which genres I'm most invested in I'd say rock and its subgenera. I grew up listening to my father's records, which were mostly rock, and started really getting into music when a friend gifted me Guitar Hero Aerosmith on my 10th birthday and eventually learned to play the drums because of how much I liked rock.

The main reason I actively try to enjoy a little of every genre is because I find playing music to be very therapeutic and learning to play new and different things feels somewhat like learning new things about myself!

Also, I love Nirvana's take on this song!

Years
    i listened to Jay Joseph - Gundabad bcs Pig was talking about it on Discord earlier. pretty cool beat.

Back