• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas? :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    So in some parts of the world, Christmas is here!

So I ask YOU, what did you get for Christmas? Did you get what you wanted? :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I won't know until tomorrow for the rest, I know 100% I'm getting a Chespin plush, since I wrapped it myself - and made it seem as if my grandma gave it to me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A really nice scarf from my girlfriend. She knows me too well. :') That's all I expect to get, though. I'm totally fine with that, that's how it's always been.

Years
    So far: pair of flats, dress pants, plaid shirt, socks, $50, a leather case for my kindle, and Wolf Children on DVD. I should know everything else by tomorrow.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So far, I've gotten two shirts, a cuuuute plaid skirt, and a necklace. It all matches too, which is funny because my grandmother and aunt didn't coordinate that at all. It just happened lol. I'll post my haul tomorrow sometime. n__n

I actually still have two more Christmases with people after tomorrow. Gotta celebrate with my dad's side, but we're moving the date from the 31st to something else. Not sure when yet. And then I have to celebrate with my bf and that'll be January 3rd. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Normally my family would open gifts today, on the 24th close to midnight, we did it earlier since I'm off to work at midnight - part of my family thought it was going to be tomorrow - so one part of gifts tonight and another part tomorrow night (if any - other wise I"m extremely happy with what I got).

My grandma got - as stated above Chespin plush!
    My mom's husband (she remarried in 2009) - Charizard t-shirt! I wasn't expecting that

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I got far too much, lmao.

My favs from my presents though are my; 3DS XL and Miranda boxset. :)))

Years
    Let's see.. I got brand new headphones, a new 32-inch TV set, a new phone, Google Play credit, a keyboard for my tablet, and $10 in Burger King credit from an uncle I haven't seen in years.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I got a lot! I'll just list them all. NEW LAPTOP, new guitar, xbox 360 headphones, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Sonic Lost World, and clothes. My bro got a Wii U which is technically both of ours. It's funny, I using my new laptop right now!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I got a PS Vita and Persona 4 Golden! I love them both so much. <3 I also got Pokemon X, Thor on Blu-Ray (<3), New Skull Candies headphones (Black) and Katy Perry's Prism. For stocking stuffers I got Black and red nailpolish, a snowman chocolate bar, three chapsticks (two Hello Kitty bubble gum and strawberry; one coke chapstick), two marshmallow santas (dark and regular chocolate), Reese's Pieces in a candy cane thing and twistables. :D

I copied from my blog because I was lazy. XD

Years
    I got Breaking Bad the complete series on DVD from my mom, which surprised me because I never mentioned to her wanting it or anything. I love it. She's the best!

I also got a new iPhone case, headphones, an iPhone speaker dock for my dorm room, and some nice new clothes. Great stuff :3

Poki

Banned
    Years
    My lovely parents surprised me and gave me the phone I want. <333

I think that some of the relatives on dad's side of the family will give me cash, but no one else is giving me anything. :P

Betty is happy.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    A whole lot of nothing. :c

If I did celebrate though I would of asked for a Fender Stratocaster electric guitar, an amp and nothing else. That's all I really want the most right now. But I've gotta work to get one instead of being gifted, sigh.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    My brother and I got a PS3 (yeah not the 4, but that's fine <3) which I'm excited about - even if we did get a PS4 I think we would play these games more :3

My parents weren't entirely sure what else to get me so I just got a bunch of video games and candy, haha. My dad gave me some headphones too because the ones I had been using now and basically broken, and a phone because the battery on mine's broken D; It kept dying when they were trying to reach me, so they're like "fine! we're getting you a new one whether you want it or not" haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Christmas wasn't all that big for us this year, but we still managed to enjoy it. Let's see. I ended up with:

• Replica of Sting, the Sword of Bilbo Baggins
    • Super Mario Bros (DS)
    • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
    • A couple of CDs
    • Long-sleeve navy blue hoodie w/ fur-like liner
    • Penguin Cookie Jar - $9.97

Back