• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you just BUY?!

Years
  • The last video-game that I bought was Mario Party: Island Tour. I can say that I really enjoy the game! My other recent purchase was Pokemon Y. I bought it since I lost Pokemon X. This was just a day before I bought Mario Party. Both were bought in December with some money that I was given.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Jazzpunk, most recently. This game is nuts, in a good way.

Years
  • Last game I bought was last years X with the 3DSXL. Yesterday I decided to order 2 Gameboy Advances, NDS Lite and Heart Gold with Platinum, Leaf Green and Ruby.

Keeper

Such Title, Much Fancy
    Years
  • I don't think this counts as buying but I've met an unfamilliar game when I was going through my steam library. It was Magicka: Wizard Wars. So yeah, that happend. Gonna give it a go since the ESO beta is out of the way. Kinda excited for it, Magicka was really fun. :>

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I got these games just a few days ago.

Xbox 360 - Lightning Returns, FF 13-2, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Red Faction Armageddon, Batman Arkham City, Bastion, and Dust An Elysian Tale.

PS3 - Naruto UNS 3 Full Burst, Infamous Collection, and Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut.

All in all I feel like I struck gold.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I purchased fire emblem last month. It book a wile to beat it but i had fun doing so. It was also the reason that i wasn't online for a month xD

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I just bought a 3DS XL last night, along with Pokemon X and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

On a side note I bought monster hunter off the eshop, and have 10 dollars left, so if anyone has any suggestion for a good game to get, i'd appreciate it. I might get zelda links awakening dx or retro city rampage dx, but i'd like to get some feedback first. Thanks!

TY

I just bought SimCity and i haven't played much yet, simply cause my laptop is utter garbage and it deals with some frame drops I'm not all too happy about. Nonetheless it's a fun game to play.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Last game I bought was Pokemon Y. The next game I buy will be either Bravely Default or Animal Crossing (it's looking like I'm leaning more towards Bravely Default at the moment).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just got Bravely Default this morning, and Lightening Returns yesterday, more games added to my never ending list of games I need to complete.

Years
  • Love, an indie platformer for Steam. I like its sense of isolation and minimalist design, but it seems to almost be a parody of the indie genre without actually saying anything about it. (Yes, I'm using "indie" as a genre; you know what I mean.) I'm also not a big fan of there being no saving mechanic considering how long the game is. Also, this is gonna sound like I'm scrounging up things to complain about, but I wish it had some kind of story or characters beyond "It's a platformer. Remember those?". I'd give it a 4/10.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • I believe the last game I bought was Fire Emblem: Awakening. Really enjoyed playing it the first time around and I still play off and on now. Next game I get will most likely be Bravely Default, then maybe some games off the Nintendo eShop.

Back