• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious What do you struggle with?

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • What do you struggle with?

For me, it's my meds and my dad I take a bunch of medicine to keep me in tact and I'm weaning off of it. I feel like I'm a bad person for taking all the medication I take.

As for my family, I don't talk to my dad anymore, and I haven't in two years. I'm just now starting to talk to him again.

Years
  • I struggle with staying awake during the day. It seems like no matter how many hours of sleep I get, I'll always need to nap later on or just start dozing off at any given moment.

Years
  • I struggle with staying awake during the day. It seems like no matter how many hours of sleep I get, I'll always need to nap later on or just start dozing off at any given moment.

LOL :smile: I'm in the same condition until my third coffee )) but the most challenging for me at the moment to choose where to spend summer

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Really struggling with sobriety lately. Also the fallout of an abusive relationship and the extremely anxiety that comes with it.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • my mom. my severe mental health issues. my mom likes to think we're close but lately we've been strained because she is not understanding of my mental health issues at all and what they do to me.

so.. that's fun. also school. college sucks and i hate it and it also affects my mental health.

Back