• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    This is actually a difficult question to my surprise. Never thought about it until this thread caught my attention.

I honestly can't think of anything from the top of my head if we have to go by something that can fit inside Santa's bag. If anything... I'd like to spend Christmas with people I get along with. It's not that I have no desires for a new console or any other materials, but my desire to spend my time with few people is many times stronger than anything I can get my hands on. And FWIW, something tangible is attainable for the most part thanks to exchanging what little time school leaves me for work.

It's kinda funny; I used to fancy the idea of me getting a PS3 when I couldn't afford it many years ago and told myself to get one as soon as my wallet allows me to, but now that it's possible... I never got the chance to actually get one for myself after three years. I should probably get to it and finally get one this Christmas.

Last edited:

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    Money is always appreciated.

Aside from that, I guess a new hoodie and time with my family. That's literally all I want.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    I'd like a new laptop and a Nintendo 3DS with some games. Not that I would get these anyway since in Romania the minimum wage is 250 dollars per month. So I guess time with my family.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm pretty much set on getting a PS4 from my Mom, if it happens then I'll be super happy. I wanted a laptop but most on Black Friday are too low end for my liking within my price range anyways. So I'll just wait.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've been dying for a Hydro Flask water bottle for a while now, so I'll probably ask for one of them. I was also planning on putting some $ in towards this really nice corner desk with my mom and aunt so that I could finally upgrade, but that was back for my birthday in September and that never happened so... lol

Also, Teavana loose tea pleaaase.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    I want clothes, but I don't want clothes that are ill fitted.
    I've been losing weight steadily for a year and I own nothing that fits. I don't want to get clothes on Christmas only to have them too big in a couple months. :c
    I did already ask my gift-giver* for the new PMD but she said no.

*Me and my siblings/grandma are poor so my mom just has us do some secret santa (only not secret) sort of thing. So we only have to buy one gift for someone. Me and my grandma got each other.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I honestly have no clue. I pretty much have everything I want right now, and I'm happy with everything I have. I guess a new laptop would be nice since my old one kicked the bucket quite a few months ago, but I don't see why I would use it over my computer. I guess the only thing I could think of would be those small boxes people use to sort their Magic: The Gathering cards, since my collection has now outgrown my binder. Other than that, I'm good.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
    Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Wonder Woman stuff, Star Wars stuff, a hippopotamus, the power to shapeshift...

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I've been thinking about getting myself a Wii U (since I'm Jewish and we don't really do big gifts) if there are any good deals at any point. Shame the Canadian dollar is crap right now.

~Psychic

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    A regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS would do, since I find my gaming experience with my 3DS XL less enjoyable nowadays because its Circle Pad was broken several months ago, to the point I almost stopped playing it at this time, so regular-sized New 3DS would be a fine replacement for me because it would be lighter than my 3DS XL.

Back