• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Here I found myself wondering what forum style everyone used.
    And then I was like "Ugh, that means I'm going to have to make another one of those stupid threads." since I couldn't find one of them.

Sirfetch’d

Right now I am back to using The Johto Elite. I just like how the darker skin looks with my current profile and theme. I usually find myself switching between it and Chromatic because those are my favorite 2 skins here.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I am using the red cocktail theme atm. I love how the red,pink, and white blend together so well lol. I want to try another one but I like this one too much

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm currently using Forever Standing, one of the few forum styles here that defies time. Although, I'm hotly anticipating the release of Jake's new style he's working on at the moment.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am using the everlasting awesomeness of Dominic/Patchitohru's Chromatic (the 2nd version) style. I've been using this style for the past several months now and never bothered in changing it since.

Years
  • Ever since I joined, many, many moons ago, I've used Pichu². I've always liked it, and while there are some other good ones, I've used this for so long I don't really want to change any more.

Years
  • I'm currently using Chromatic with an orange style accent to it, because it reminds me of the time of year (Autumn). I have it set as my default style through my User CP as well. I'll probably switch to Delibird's Delivery in December like I did back in 2012 and 2011 though just for the holidays.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Hypno's Lullaby, at the moment. I found it a while back, but it changed itself and I forgot to reset it until recently. I like the dark colors, and the slight sort of creepiness to it is also appreciated. [:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, I'm using Infernal Smash. I love the orange and red color scheme, and the banner at the top is quite attention-grabbing. It's a bit large, but still nice to look at. Would've liked it a bit more if it was sharper, though. Before that, I was using Conway. The anime pictures at the header look very pretty; they're extremely bright and colorful. (: I feel that this theme is a little underrated. In my opinion, more people would be using it. Give it a try, guys!

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • I'm currently using Let's Fly Together. I love the color scheme and layout of this particular theme personally. I've tried a few others but never really found them to my liking. Although I do like Zach's idea of changing the themes to reflect the time of year. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    I am using The Plusle's playdate at the moment of this post.

I'm actually shocked that someone else other than me uses that theme. For me, it just looks nice and works well, even though it's probably about a decade old now.

Years
  • Let's Fly Together. The layout of the forum and the colors are really nice. Also, there are some useful hyperlinks that I use. To be honest, every forum style I have used has had the same or a very similar layout to this one.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    The Y-Axis currently, but I'm probably going to switch back to Let's Fly Together.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Right now, Chromatic. I like Let's Fly Together, and it's the default anyways.

i was using jakes style before it stopped existing publicly again, but shhhh

amg I thought I was the only one who occasionally used Infernal Smash.

Back