• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games do you own?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    Pokemon Y, Sun, two copies of Pearl (I lost one bought another than found the other), Omega Ruby, and my friend game me his broken copy of Soul Silver.

I used to own Gold, Crystal, and Sapphire.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm probably forgetting something, but I own all main series except Leaf Green, Black 2, X, Omega Ruby, Sun/Ultra Sun, and Sword I wanna say. I tried to recall the spinoffs I own. Here's what I own off the top of my head:

1. Red
    2. Blue
    3. Yellow
    4. Gold
    5. Silver
    6. Crystal
    7. Ruby
    8. Sapphire
    9. Emerald
    10. FireRed
    11. Stadium
    12. Stadium 2
    13. Snap
    14. Hey You Pikachu
    15. Puzzle League (GBC)
    16. Colloseum
    17. XD Gale of Darkness
    18. Rumble
    19. Battle Revolution
    20. Ranch
    21. Mystery Dungeon Blue
    22. Conquest
    23. Diamond
    24. Pearl
    25. Platinum
    26. HeartGold
    27. SoulSilver
    28. Black
    29. White
    30. White 2
    31. Y
    32. Alpha Sapphire
    33. Moon
    34. Ultra Moon
    35. Shield
    36. Virtual Console Blue and Crystal

Years
  • Main
    Red, Blue, Yellow (&VC)
    Gold, Silver, Crystal (&VC)
    Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
    Diamond (x2 for some reason), Pearl, Platinum
    White
    White 2
    X
    OmegaRuby, AlphaSapphire
    Sun
    Ultra Sun
    Shield

Spinoff
    Stadium 1
    Stadium 2
    Hey You, Pikachu!
    Snap
    Colosseum
    Channel
    XD: Gale of Darkness
    Dash
    Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire

That should be it. I had Battle Revolution as well but gave it to my cousin.

Years
  • I own...

RBY, GSC, RSE, LG, DPPT, HeartGold, White, Black2, XY, AS, Sun, Ultra Sun, Shield, Let's Go Pikachu, Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity, Conquest, TCG (gbc), Puzzle League (gbc), Hey You Pikachu, Stadium, Snap. Should be it? Not sure how I managed to get all three versions for so long years ago, but probably not doing that anymore lol.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Main:
    Diamond
    Platinum
    SoulSilver
    Black
    Black 2
    Y
    Omega Ruby
    Sun AND Moon (that was an awesome Christmas ;_;)
    Ultra Moon
    Let's Go Eevee
    Shield
    Blue Virtual Console

Spin-Off:
    Ranger (this was actually the first game I owned, fun fact)
    Shadows of Almia
    Guardian Signs
    Mystery Dungeon Explorers of...I honestly can't remember rn if it was Time or Darkness, it's been so long
    Explorers of Sky
    Gates to Infinity
    Super Mystery Dungeon
    Do app games count? If so, I have Pokemon Go and Pokemon Smile (...don't judge me, okay?) installed.
    I have a copy of Red Rescue team which I found for, I can't remember exactly how much, but shockingly cheap at my local Half Price Books, but I've never played it, because I only realized after bringing it home that my original DS from literally a decade ago, which is the only device I've ever had that can play Gameboy games, no longer works. :{ Not sure if I should sell it, or hold onto hope for fixing the DS, or what.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Main
    1. Pearl
    2. Platinum
    3. HeartGold
    4. SoulSilver
    5. Black
    6. White
    7. Black 2
    8. Black 2
    9. White 2
    10. X
    11. Y
    12. Omega Ruby
    13. Αlpha Sapphire
    14. Sun
    15. Moon
    16. Ultra Sun
    17. Ultra Moon
    18. Sword
    19. Shield

Spin-Off
    1. Battle Revolution
    2. Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    3. PMD Time
    4. PMD Darkness
    5. PMD Sky (Japanese)
    6. PMD Sky (European)
    7. PMD Gates to Infinity
    8. Super Mystery Dungeon
    9. Ranger: Guardian Signs
    10. Conquest

I'm aware that I have a lot of both sets of mainline games etc and two cartridges of Black 2, but that's because my siblings also used to be into Pokémon before they lost interest and I kind of got given all of their games

Years
    • Online now
    Blue (Actual Cartridge)
    Silver (Actual Cartridge, lost it when we moved)
    Crystal (Virtual Console)
    Platinum
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon Dash (formerly).
    Super Mystery Dungeon (gave it away as a gift).
    Pokemon X (formerly, had it digitally, no longer have the DS).
    Omega Ruby (formerly)
    Ultra Sun
    Sword

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    Gen 1:
    -Red, Blue Yellow (2 yellows) [also Virtual Console: 1 yellow, another yellow lost on broken DS] I have bought yellow 4 times lol
    -Stadium
    -Snap
    -Hey You Pikachu (needs mic)
    -Trading Card Game
    Gen 2:
    -Gold, Silver Crystal [also Virtual Console Cystal]
    -Stadium 2
    Gen 3:
    -Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby (3 Rubies)
    -Firered, Leafgreen
    -Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue
    -Pinball
    Gen 4:
    -Platinum, Pearl (lost), Diamond (2 Diamonds)
    -Heat Gold
    -Battle Revolution
    -Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
    Gen 5:
    -Black, Black 2
    Gen 6:
    -X (lost, but bought another)
    -Alpha Sapphire
    -Rumble
    Gen 7:
    -Moon
    Gen 8:
    -Shield
    -Eevee

I am currently on the hunt for Pokemon Collosuem and Gale of Darkness

Last edited:
    Years
  • As far as I can recall...
    Red, Blue, Yellow
    Gold, Silver, Crystal
    Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
    Fire Red, Leaf Green
    Diamond, Pearl, Platinum (x2)
    Heart Gold, Soul Silver
    Black, White
    Black 2 (x2), White 2 (x2)
    X (x2), Y (x2)
    Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
    Sun, Moon
    Ultra Sun (x2), Ultra Moon
    Let's Go Pikachu, Let's Go Eevee
    Sword, Shield

That's just the main series. I have extra copies of some games for challenge purposes and the like.

Years
  • Main:
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Gold
    Ruby
    Emerald
    HeartGold
    Black
    X
    Moon

Spinoff:
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon Art Academy

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Blue, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, SoulSilver, White, White 2, X, Moon as main line titles and PMD: Blue Rescue Team and Gates to Infinity as spin offs.

I was looking for a while if I could get my hands on a Platinum cartrige but to no avail. I also had the opportunity to get both Pearl and the TCG for the GBC, but unfortunately didn't go for it back then.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ummmm enough aha...

green, red, blue, yellow, gold, silver (1 english, 1 french), crystal (1 english, 1 japanese), ruby, sapphire (1 eng, 1 jpn, 1 french), emerald (2 eng), firered, leafgreen, diamond, pearl, platinum, soulsilver (1 jpn), heartgold (2 eng), black, white (1 eng, 1 jpn), black 2 (1 eng, 1 jpn), white 2, x, y, omegaruby, alphasapphire, sun, moon, ultrasun, ultramoon, let's go eevee, and sword. i don't plan on getting let's go pikachu bc i just don't rly like pikachu, but i plan on getting shield. as for spin offs, i've got snap, stadium, stadium 2, colosseum, gale of darkness, and i'm getting the new snap. i used to have ranger and a few PMD games, but i sold them bc i rly needed the money.

that's about it! don't ask why i have 3 sapphires mind ur business x

Years
  • good god i'm such a pleb compared to syd haha

let's see... Red, Silver, LeafGreen iirc is the only gen 3 game i own, Platinum, Black 2, X, Moon, Ultra Moon, Sword. i used to have a lot more before i was in a rough life position and unfortunately had to sell a lot of my pokemon games, so some of these (namely Black 2 and Platinum) i've repurchased.

i think pmd: sky and pmd: dx are the only spinoffs i own currently. x.x don't own any of my older ones, anymore. it's a shame too, because i would've loved to experience colosseum and XD again...

Years
  • I own Yellow VC, Gold VC, Crystal VC, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl, Heart Gold, White, Weisse (German White), White 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon and Ultra Sun.

Planning to add Emerald and Platinum to the collection but I'm not in a hurry so I'm waiting for a good deal to come along or at least for the prices to drop to something more reasonable before I buy them. I got lucky in the last couple of years with some really good deals on older legit games (i.e. Sapphire for around 10 dollars and Heart Gold for around 20) since sellers didn't do enough research on how popular/pricey older Pokemon games can be so I know it'll happen again and a good deal for these two will pop up, I just have to be patient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I used to own a bunch, atleast one for every region, than I switched to ROMS. After seeing they were illegal even if you own the actual game, I got rid of them. Sadly, I now only have pokemon shield.

EDIT: Decided to get some pokemon games again. Just bought pokemon ultra sun today, thinking I will get pokemon gold, pokemon blue, and pokemon y as well, maybe a gen 3 remake as well

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used to own a bunch, atleast one for every region, than I switched to ROMS. After seeing they were illegal even if you own the actual game, I got rid of them. Sadly, I now only have pokemon shield.

EDIT: Decided to get some pokemon games again. Just bought pokemon ultra sun today, thinking I will get pokemon gold, pokemon blue, and pokemon y as well, maybe a gen 3 remake as well

Owning them is definitely such a nice feeling that you can't get from emulating! I really wish my old copies worked. I was so bummed out when I tried playing Crystal on my (then working) GBA SP a few years ago only to see it had issues booting. :<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Let's see..

-Pokemon Silver
    -Pokemon White
    -Pokemon Soulsilver
    -Pokemon X
    -Pokemon Sun
    -Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
    -Pokemon Sword

-Pokemon Red (lost at a young age)
    -Pokemon Y (stolen)
    -Pokemon Black (stolen)
    -Pokemon OmegaRuby (stolen)

Years
  • an update: pokemon emerald, pokemon platinum, let's go pikachu, let's go eevee, pokemon shield, mystery dungeon rescue team DX, and new pokemon snap

Back