• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite legendary pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    legendary pokemons are great.My favourite is Articuno.What is your favourite legendary pokemon ?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I like a lot of legendary Pokemon, but I think that my username makes it obvious which one's my favorite =)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Palkia. Pressure is kinda annoying, but everything else I love about it, typing, design, stats, etc.

darkrai1381

Where I am
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    My favorite is Darkrai, close to him is Yveltal. I simply love it's design and it's move set is good to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably Celebi, Ho-oh and the beast trio of Johto. But also Mega Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Xerneas are pretty cool :3

Also, this thread fits fine in PP so I'm moving it.

pkmin3033

Meloetta! Her Aria form, specifically; she's wonderfully elegant, and I just like her design. It's the music-theme as well; I love music-themed things. Admittedly, she doesn't have that "Legendary" aura to her - for that, I'd go with Articuno, my former favourite Legendary - but since she qualifies as a Legendary, that's my answer. I really need to get a plushie somewhen. xD

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    I'm gonna say it's Ho-Oh. I love birds and the phoenix is my favorite mythical animal. Ho-Oh has a really beautiful design and I love the lore behind it. Climbing up the Tin Tower and finding the legend at the top still can send chills down the spine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's impossible to count, to be honest; there's a lot. Off top of my head, one would have to be Jirachi. It's got a pretty cute-looking appearance, which I believe suits this Pokémon well, and when it comes to battling, it could perform astonishingly. Jirachi has Serene Grace ability, which raises chance of move-effect occurrences to a decent amount of level, allowing it to take advantage of attacks like Iron Head. With Iron Head, this Pokémon is able to make opponent flinch almost each and every turn. If it manages to paralyze foe alongside, chances of them striking would dwindle even further.

Another of my favorites is Shaymin (its normal form, and not sky). Its design is quite cute, in my opinion, and could carry itself well when it comes to matches, as it has decent overall stats and move-pool. Due to similar reasons, am also fond of Celebi.

Few others would be Giratina, Zekrom, Cresselia, Deoxys, Darkrai, and Lugia.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Zekrom all day. Seriously the coolest of the legendaries. I bought Pokemon White thinking I was gonna get Reshiram. Names are misleading(Good thing they changed it in BW2). I didn't care after, since Zekrom is such an awesome legendary. Hands down one of my favorite Generation 5 Pokemon.

Reactions: Nah

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
    Rayquaza is my favourite Pokémon, so by extension it's my favourite legendary. Everything about is great. Typing, appearance, base stats (dat attack and sp. attack), its trading cards, etc.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I would say Ho-Oh (love birds/phoenixes, plus that nostalgic feeling of mystery and wonder) and Rayquaza (badass serpentine sky dragon, hellz to the yeah) are my faves. Yveltal was actually pretty dang cool, too. I don't use legends in-game, though, so I guess I just go for aesthetics/concept.

Years
    My all-time favourite is Moltres :) Ever since I saw it in Pokémon Stadium I've been enamoured with this guy haha, mainly cause of it using Sky Attack which is now one of my favourite moves :) The fact that it also learns Solar Beam, another of my favourite moves, pretty much seals the deal lol :)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    This is tough.
    Either Rayquaza or Yveltal. Rayray is an epic sky dragon which is green (the Mega looks sweet too) whereas Yveltal has a unique design and is a Dark type. I also like birds too, especially with horns.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not a big fan of any of them, but there are two I like more than the rest for some reason. Those being Regice and Zygarde. I just find something interesting about a giant block of conscious ice idk? Zygarde I just found funky to begin with which enticed me. Then I read what it was based on and found it extremely interesting. It's a legendary I'd actually like to see a game revolve around.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    My all time favourite is Darkrai followed by Kyogre. Kyogre because my first Pokémon game was Sapphire and Darkrai because I thought he looked freaking sweet once DPPt was out.

Back