• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of underwear do you wear/prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • For guys: Do you prefer to wear briefs, boxers or boxer briefs? what about for undershirts? V necks, crew necks, tanks, etc?

For women: What kind of bra/panties do you like wearing? Low rise, high rise, thongs, boy shorts, etc. (Or whatever the kind of bras/panties exist. I really don't know.)

I prefer boxers. I used to wear briefs , but that was until I was about 10 and then I switched to boxers. I find briefs uncomfortable and really unappeling somtimes, but mostly uncomfortable. I like boxer cause they're loose fit and my nether regions feel freer. I was think of getting some boxer briefs though. They seem a bit better than normal briefs and more free moving. Plus I like wearing slimmer pants and I think wearing boxer briefs might make them more comfortable to wear and easier to slip on. And the one thing that bother me about boxer is how the ride up the legs and feel awful. Though I do prefer boxers since they're lose and not so tight.

As for t-shirts, I wear a lot of crew cuts, though I never really wear under shirts. I probably should cause I do tend to sweat a lot, but I can't be arsed to put a t-shirt on. I also don't like it when the undershirt sticks out under the shirt I'm wearing. It looks ugly and awful. For button ups I usually wear v-necks cause they don't stick out under the under and hide easier under the shirt.

What about you guys?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Yeah, I wear boxers. I probably should invest in a pair of boxer-briefs one day simply just for the occasional moments where I have to do jumping jacks in gym xD.

As for shirts. I don't wear an undershirt unless it's a full button up shirt, then I really just wear whatever shirt I am wearing at that moment. I live down south near the beach, so I have a ton of T-Shirts and that's basically all I wear. Even in the winter.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    These are the important questions people.

I have no preference I literally have a drawer and stick my hand in and grab something. Except I don't have boxer briefs because I don't know how I feel about those.

Undershirt I guess I prefer just plain white T's. Not sure what they're officially called, but I don't do V-necks or tank tops. That being said, a lot of my shirts suffer from bacon neck, but whatever.

Outlier

Anything that doesn't restrict my crotch area. I'm not very fussy at all.

Treecko

Years
  • Why bother wearing anything? It's more fun to be free <3

I like your thinking.

tumblr_mmotluJJIR1ryl0eto4_250.gif

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have a collection of underwear at the moment that is about two thirds briefs and one third boxer briefs. I'm slowly phasing out the briefs so that eventually I'll have entirely boxer briefs because they look so much hotter lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

And no, I wasn't Googling underwear or anything. Anyway, boxers for me, although I might give boxer briefs a try sometime soon.

Not exactly off topic, but my friend always gets peeved when people ask her if she wears a thong, that a universal thing with women?

Treecko

Years
  • I'm slowly phasing out the briefs so that eventually I'll have entirely boxer briefs because they look so much hotter lol.
    Are they also more comfortable than regular boxers? Cause as I said in the OP, I'm considering getting more boxer briefs cause of the type of pants I usually wear (slim straight, slim tapered and stuff like that. And maybe some skinny jeans soon all which are slimmer on the thighs/waist.), I think they might feel better under them and define my body more.
    Spoiler:

And no, I wasn't Googling underwear or anything. Anyway, boxers for me, although I might give boxer briefs a try sometime soon.

Not exactly off topic, but my friend always gets peeved when people ask her if she wears a thong, that a universal thing with women?

That's pretty funny. I'm thinking your browser detected we were talking about underwear. Hahaha.

It's probably a privacy issue. She could be insecure about what kind of underwear she has on or revealing too much about her body cause I'm sure some people can be. I'm not a woman though so that's not a definite answer.

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Boxers and sometimes Military issue EWECS long johns... but that's because Michigan can get kind of cold in winter XD. As for undershirts, I have tanktops, but I'm wondering if something long sleeved would work out better for the winter.

Though I am in no way qualified to answer this ^ ... But I would wonder if personal privacy issue more than anything else. That's my guess at least XD...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Are they also more comfortable than regular boxers? Cause as I said in the OP, I'm considering getting more boxer briefs cause of the type of pants I usually wear (slim straight, slim tapered and stuff like that. And maybe some skinny jeans soon all which are slimmer on the thighs/waist.), I think they might feel better under them and define my body more.

I've only ever worn boxer shorts once and I didn't find them comfortable at all. With boxer shorts and pants, it's just too much fabric in one place, things get twisted and bunched and it's just really uncomfortable. I don't understand how anyone does it. In any case I think boxer shorts are a pretty teenagery thing, I've outgrown that.

So in answer to your question, yes I do find them more comfortable. The comfort level I find pretty similar between briefs and boxer briefs.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • As for panties, the ordinary, boring kind. I usually wear boyshorts because they're much more comfortable than anything else. As for bras, I don't like anything with underwire. Just too uncomfortable, especially if the bra doesn't fit.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I'm like Sheldon, I have monday, tuesday, rainy day underwear, and they all must match. Which is totally normal, despite what my friends say.

Years
  • I don't like boxers, honestly, owing mainly to one time in the locker room in 6th grade when I pulled my shorts down and... the front flap wasn't doing a good job. I stick to boxer briefs nowadays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back