• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

pkmin3033

400GB micro SD cards are at their lowest price point ever on Amazon, and I didn't buy a 200GB one last week because I had a feeling. Glad I waited!

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Got my first flu shot. The main reason I got it was that I'm volunteering at a haunted hayride/walking trail and I wanted to stay as healthy as possible.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • My partner's mom gave my partner a special breakfast and asked her to send a picture of it to me so that I wouldn't be worried about if she's getting enough iron recently.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I usually don't take showers at night but I treated myself and it was quite lovely! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    My brother gave me his Honda Rancher. It's a 2002 model with some minor issues. My dad will help me fix it, and I'm planning to install some atv accessories on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I survived a presentation for like 100 people at work and even got a small bit of praise for it so wow. That was nice. Hated doing it but was so relieved when it was over that I had to smile for a while.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Some construction was finally completed at my home and I am very relieved.

Years
  • About to watch the villa v man City, prob get battered but it's great to be back in the prem and got the boxing tonight chisora v price gonna be a good fight

Back