• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • I know something that made me smile...yesterday.

Me: *drawing an emo Popplio*
    Friend: Whatcha drawing?
    Me: An emo Popplio
    Friend: Can I color it in?
    Me: Uh...sure I guess
    Friend: *colors red blue and brown all over it*

I didn't care if my drawing was ruined. I'm glad it went to good use...I guess...well it made me smile so this counts.

Years
  • Okay, here's something that made me smile today.

Shelly FINALLY came back from Italy. I AM SO HAPPY I SAW HIM! I miss that old guy! I gave him a big hug at band practice! He's so NICE!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Watching The Office :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i was talking to a coworker about kingdom hearts behind the register and i started raising my arms and jumping bc i got way too excited abt the dlc coming in winter (playable roxas hello!!!!!!! conveniently what i was excited about) and a few minutes later my manager comes out from the back room where he was working with other people cause our inventory today and he looks at me and goes "what were you cheering about? we were watching the monitor and you just started raising your arms around" i fuckin lost my shit it was too funny lmaooo

pkmin3033

I got paid and my account balance doubled. It wasn't low prior to this, either. I worked extra last month though, so I think I deserve something for my suffering >.>

Years
  • The return of power to our community just now! We suffered bad storms and flooding this week, which culminated in the electricity going out all over the city.

Couldn't use the stove or microwave to cook anything because of the outage, the refrigerator couldn't run of course, and most of the food has become old. I just went to the store at the beginning of the week and now have to throw out fresh dairy and eggs and my mom's throwing out meat and fish.

It was over 90 degree heat where I live down south, and we had to do without air-conditioning or fans because of the shutdown. I have neighbor who was pregnant and overheating and needed a doctor. So I am so extremely relieved we are all able to chill now.

I have my technology back--phone, computer, television were all dead. I am no longer sitting in the dark with candles trying to read books. I am so thrilled this is over, and I really appreciate what we have now even more. Glad, grateful, relieved, very happy. <3

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • customers saying dumb shit at work always makes my day a little better. i'm a toll collector and people ask the weirdest, stupidest questions. it's a miracle some of these people passed their driver's test.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    my coworker just came into my office, put a cheeseburger on my desk without saying anything and left

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    finally had a good cup of tea today and it was nice :)

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Got my first dice set and module (Curse of Strahd) from Amazon today. Needless to say, I'm happy that I won't have to ask people to borrow their dice anymore.

Back