• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    This picture

FB_IMG_1578440719062.jpg

Years
  • AHHHHHHHH PIG, THAT HEDGEHOG IS SO CUTE I WANT TO SNUGGLE IT SO BAAADDD!

Well, winning Most Valuable Performer at my School Band Awards tonight made me smile BIG TIME! And the pic with my award, my smile ugh it was so big I think it came out cringy, but hey it's...an overwhelming smile so YAY!

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • One of my online friends comforted me as half a discord server was angry at me because I supported Israel. One of the few good things that happened today.
    Oh yeah, I also made art, and people liked it. That's also good.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • So I was up until... around 5am or so this morning. Normally from Midnight until 4/5am I will usually have Youtube on my xbox and sometimes check out the good news here...

But this morning at around 1am a friend of mine was going through a rough time and wanted me to play Xbox with her just so she can blow some steam and rant... A few hours later she felt a whole lot better and that made me smile :)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Being reminded that I'm rather fortunate to have a cat who likes yelling at me every morning. His greetings do sound like he's excited to see me, so that's a bonus.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • I found a free jar in the library today, so that kinda made me smile lol. I love free stuff. Specially stuff I can use.

Years
  • A few people in my school and I went to the art studio or something like that idk, and after doing independent art, we danced and sang (there was a smart tv there that played youtube videos so we had music) and talked and now we're back at school so I decided to post this. Jokes about one guy being "dad of the year" lmao. One behavioral kid was actually...behaved for once. Shout out to her. I saw the rest of 2020 being bright and happy for some odd reason and idk why. :)

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Successfuly getting tickets to go and see Wolves vs Bournemouth in a few weeks time. Certainly isn't easy to get tickets when every match is a sell-out these days.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Making progress on my assignment work at University, hopefully I'll get a good grade at the end.
    Successfuly getting tickets to go and see Wolves vs Bournemouth in a few weeks time. Certainly isn't easy to get tickets when every match is a sell-out these days.

Sadly, its looking more and more likely that this match will either be suspended or played behind closed doors due to the Coronavirus spreading throughout the UK. Dissapointing if it is the case, but public health should always take priority over football.

Back