• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon are you? (Quiz)

Years
  • reviving this thread bcs i just felt like it and got Pikachu

i dunno why it gave me that tho since i'm pretty introverted most of the time. i especially don't agree at all with the last sentence lmao nah brah.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wow. This is really nostalgic.
    If anything, I really like what I got, even if I don't feel it suits me well.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024

I definitely hold grudges against a few people, but other than that it's surprisingly accurate.

Years
  • What Pokémon are you? (Quiz)

I think if my parents or siblings would read this as what I am they'd burst out laughing.... not because it fits, but because of how far off the mark it is xD

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • The Pokémon that I got was Tyranitar. One of Tyranitar's Dex entries states, "Extremely strong, it can change the landscape. It has an insolent nature that makes it not care about others. That's so not me.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, right for the most part. Glad I got this though

Also where on earth I said I don't think befor I act? I overthink EVERYTHING

Back