• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you become?

Years
  • You wake up one morning and everyone has become a Pokémon. What do you transform into and why? This doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite Pokémon (unless you want that, of course), since liking a Pokémon doesn't mean you'd be okay with being that Pokémon yourself.

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Mewtwo. We're both introverts who've gone through angsty existential phases and it has a knack for finding good hiding places. It has psychic powers to fend off intruders when things get hairy. It can fly and it's humanoid enough to where I'd still feel comfortable. It might have 3 fingers but I only need 2 anyway. :laugh-squinted:

Years
  • mmmm this is kind of a tough one. as much as my answer would love to be Shaymin, it'd probably suck to be a tiny grass hedgehog that can only transform during the day, therefore basically being vulnerable at night. .__. If I can somehow permanently be a skymin, that'd be ideal but sadly that's not how it works.

I'd settle for another mythical like being a Mew/Jirachi/Mesprit. Either one of those three would work.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay so I want to say Sylveon cause, well, duh.

But I honestly think based on my personality, I'd end up a Drapion or something, lol.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • What Pokémon would you become?

Do I even have to explain why? It's an Arctic Fox that evolves into one of the best Fairy Types in existence. Vulpix + Ice Type = perfect match. I was so torn with its Kanto variant though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023

Wake me up (wake me up inside)
    I can't wake up (wake me up inside)
    Save me...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • As much as I want to say Breloom.... (because that's the Pokemon I've always felt I'd be.)

Absol, honestly. People sometimes misunderstand me like people misunderstand what Absol does. I'm also often secluded and alone.

Last edited:

Saphron

Suit Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Weeeelll, I have fursonas that are a Quagsire and a Mewtwo, so one of those. Or Gengar. I love Gengar.

Years
  • I mean, I'd love to be an elegant fire-breathing kitsune that lives for 1,000 years. But, other than a Ninetales, I'd love to be a Suicune. They're seriously stunning pokemon. Also, having the ability to purify even the most polluted of waters would come in handy, I could save the environment! Besides, I could RUN ON WATER gracefully, living my best legendary life! Sign me up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Umbreon, without a shadow of doubt. Dark and edgy, exactly my type.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's tough I would have to go with throh, could easily have gone with sawk, hitmonlee or hitmonchan, I love martial arts, as much as I love the kicking and punching of stand up I think I prefer the grappling and ground work, and being shortish and bulky throh is kind of similar build

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Espeon
    cats always seem to have such fun lives, cleaning themselves, independent , such adorable ways to get what they want without begging for it (like the canines do)
    purring and meowing sounds so cute and adorable

looks of it, it will have such thin and smooth soft fur

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen today
    I've been on a Slakoth mood lately, so maybe that one.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Umbreon, without a shadow of doubt. Dark and edgy, exactly my type.

I feel this so much. Judging completely on outward impressions, I am ALL Lycanrock Midnight or Darkrai. I'm all about the big tittie, edgelord goth chick chic on the exterior.

But my inner Pokemon spirit will always be a Sylveon (like I said in my above post) or something equally fluffy and cute like Happiny or Hoppip, lol.

Back