• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you hold in your arms/on your shoulder?

Years
  • Time for something a little more wholesome!

Think Ash and Pikachu, or Misty and Togepi. What Pokémon would you hold in your arms or on your shoulder? This is excluding your original party of six if they're all too big. Any Pokémon would count as long as it's small enough to be held!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I think Dreepy or Deino would be adorable to hold! The latter might be slightly heavier but I think I can manage.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Well my first thought is to say Totodile since he's my favorite Pokemon :D I don't think he'd be that great to have on my shoulder or even in my arms. I get more of a walk along with me vibe for Toto. It would be pretty fun to have an Aipom though for the shoulder spot!

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Eevee.

I'm not even that much of an Eevee fan, but its looks like it would be so squishy and fluffy to hold it has to be my first choice.

Also Lillipup and Herdier.

Years
  • the tiniest little Zubat you could imagine. i'd let it roost on my shoulder or arm all day~

Years
  • Well my first thought is to say Totodile since he's my favorite Pokemon :D I don't think he'd be that great to have on my shoulder or even in my arms. I get more of a walk along with me vibe for Toto. It would be pretty fun to have an Aipom though for the shoulder spot!

I love Aipom! Thought I was one of the only ones who would find it cute to have on my shoulder. Probably cause I saw it doing that in the anime, and it was pretty cute there!

+1 for eevee

For me though, I also like Poipole and Cinccino and those are both pretty small so.. <3 Poipole is probably better just floating near me though, but Cinccino can climb up on my shoulder. Gonna set weight aside to an extent, Cinccino is 7.5kg but Ash carries Pikachu and it's 6kg. Close enough.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Joltik! It's small, fluffy, cute, AND a spider. And since it's so smol I could carry it pretty much anywhere.

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • Pikachu or Dedenne! Look, you all know how much I love Mareep, but it's a little too big to carry around like that, it's a solid lil poof, so I'd prefer to carry an electric mouse or two.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • I'm being pretty basic here but...Pikachu xD
    I just love how the made it in Let's Go, it's too cute! Those tiny round red cheeks, the whole chubbiness, the personality...awww! It's too adorable!

chaosqueen

Contest Enthusiast
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    I think I'd have to go with Eevee. It's my favorite, but it's also soft and fluffy! If I were to pick another Pokémon it'd probably be either Skitty or Alolan Vulpix, though - they're both very cute, and I honestly have really poor heat tolerance so carrying around an ice-type might help with that?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spritzee! Even though it seems to do a bit of flying I bet it'd made for a great shoulder friend. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Shiny Eevee (GSC coloration) since I liken it to my fluffy grey cat who loves being cradled.

Spoiler:

I could also imagine Mothim riding on my head.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I'd probably have a Natu perched on my head, occasionally tapping on my skull, getting tangled up in my messy hair, and generally making my life miserable...but I'd endure it. Natu is ridiculously cute.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I would love to hold Shinx, Zorua, or Litten because they seem really fluffy. I wouldn't mind Eevee either!

I could see Rowlet staying perched on my head or shoulder. I wish I could have a pet owl...

HitmonSal

Mon top!
    Years
  • Think Hitmontop would be too big for me to carry so I'd probably have a Tyrogue or a Bagon or Rilou

Back