• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What shinies have you gotten?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Apart from the shiny Ponyta through that one request in the game, I've gotten two shinies so far; a Zubat (which I used as part of my final team) and a Stantler (which was good because I needed Wyrdeer for my Pokedex).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    finally caught what is literally only the 2nd shiny I've seen in the entire game so far, a Petilil

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Found two new shinies today from outbreaks, a Bidoof and a Chatot. Doubled my tally for shinies in this game very quickly.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Had some pretty sweet luck yesterday! Got a shiny Bronzong from a massive mass outbreak and then a minute later, a shiny Rhydon while flying to get satchels. Now hopefully I'll be able to get Hisuian form shinies, which are the ones I want most. D:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've got around 20 now, breaking from PLA but may play again every now and again for more shiny hunting. Ones caught since postgame I recall rn include two Paras, Rufflet, Beautifly, Mothim, Golduck, Sneasel, Geodude, Budew, two Murkrow (same outbreak!), Gliscor, Remoraid, Starly and Teddiursa. Would like to get some more Hisuian-only ones, and at least one Alpha...

Gaddle

Rift Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2022
    Currently only a Carnivine, quite literally within 20 minutes of playing.

Years
  • I was trying to make a Cherrim or Cherubi spawn for my Pokédex. There's only 2 trees in the Obsidian Fieldlands that spawn them, right at the bottom of the map, where some Buneary and an alpha Lopunny live.

Well, on one of my many trips, the Lopunny had pink fur!
    I have absolutely no strong feelings towards Lopunny one way or the other, but a shiny's a shiny!

I've seen several comments like this, why not hunt for them in the Coronet Highlands? There's 3 different zones there in which they can spawn and one (the lonely spring) is right next to a camp and has plentiful trees. The other two (Primeival Grotto and Fabled Spring or something like that) aren't bad either. I went from finding literally zero to getting 4 in no time looking in that area.

As far as shinies, I got the Ponyta of course, an Arcanine, and a Golbat. I failed a Stantler, heard the sound but didn't know what it was, was flying, and crested a ridge and there it was. I panicked, couldn't save because I was flying, it panicked, and ultimately ran away. Shame too because if I had gotten it likely would've gone for Shinies on all the Noble mons. Still might but probably not anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not a shiny hunter but collected a lot:

Eevee, Lickilicky (2, 1 alpha), Drifloon (3), Barboach, Drapion, Carnivine, Happiny (2), Abra (alpha), Chingling, Chimchar, Growlithe (2), Starly (4), Aipom (4), Graveler (4), Zubat, Golbat, Paras (2), Monferno, Floatzel (3, 2 alpha), Gastly (3), Mime Jr, Teddiursa, Haunter (3), Lickitung (3), Geodude (6), Ponyta (2), Croagunk (2), Yanma (4), Snorunt, Tentacool, Roselia (2), Rhyhorn (2), Spiritomb, Kricketoon, Kricktot, Bidoof (3), Gastrodon (2), Mantine (alpha), Murkrow, Combee (2), Toxicroak, Walrein (2, 1 alpha), Chansey, Magmar, Spheal (2), Machop, Sealeo, Psyduck (2), Stantler, Luxio, Shellos (2), Gible, Rufflet, Yanmega (alpha), Staravia (2), Shinx (6), Skorupi, Magby, Remoraid (2), Wurmple (3, 1 alpha), Buizel, Mothim, Sneasel (old), Hippopotas, Gligar, Gabite (2, 1 alpha)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Got a shiny Gastly and Yanma so I have a total of 4 now. Which is more shinies than I sometimes see over multiple playthroughs of the other games lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I got that shiny Ponyta from that one quest. Given how much I spend running around aimlessly you'd imagine I should have encountered at least one other shiny. But I haven't.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Excluding the quest Ponyta as it's guaranteed I have a shiny Typhlosion, Sneazler, Luxio, Kleavor, and Mothim.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Excluding Ponyta, I've caught Beautifly, Buizel (now a Floatzel), Buneary, Snorunt (male), Geodude, and Magnezone. I sadly missed a Chansey after it popped out of the ball mid outbreak.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • In the past couple of days I've caught Shiny Roselia, (Now Roserade) Carnivine and Riolu. (Now a Yellow Lucario).

I have one failed Shiny...Shiny Petilil. The one Pokemon I did not want to fail. It broke out of 2 balls and I missed a throw before it disappeared. I already have Shiny Unovan Lilligant and really want my own Shiny Hisuian Lilligant too.

I caught a Shiny Quilava the next hunt and didn't even smile despite it being a good catch.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • So far I have almost a box of shiny Pokemon, with my latest being a Turtwig. The only alpha shiny I've found is a Kricketune. I found a shiny Yanma and Kricketot randomly (no outbreak).

I have evolved most of them along the way. I primarily use shiny Gliscor, Goodra, and Rhyperior on my main team. I'm holding onto the shiny Petilil so that I can evolve her into a non Hisuian Lilligant someday.

Here's the pic of my collection:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Just got a shiny ponyta--unrelated to the quest.

EDIT: Got a shiny Mantine and Beautifly. All three on my team until I replaced Beautifly with Dialga. Hadn't been using it anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Had great luck the last couple of days - got a shiny Paras in the second mass outbreak of that day's session, then today whilst I was hunting Petilil and Togepi, I kept hearing shiny noise…look up and discover a Togetic flying a figure of 8 above me…and its a shiny! That's my first two of the save, both appearing once I've clocked 70 hours (pretty much none of that is story either, so a lot of captures - I can go to the Cobalt Coastlands but haven't yet. Once I lv. 10 Raichu though, I will as that's every Pokémon I can catch in the first two areas done!).

Back